We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hamilton Morris and 5MEO Options

Blazon
#1 Posted : 1/13/2021 4:05:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

think he did this mainly so the frogs can be left alone

https://www.youtube.com/...LQ&feature=emb_title

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

WanderingCat
#2 Posted : 1/13/2021 5:27:17 PM

The White Haired Cat

I myself agree that the toads should be left alone, just until we know their population won't be at risk. In the meantime I'm making a bufo farm to make sure these little beauties aren't being taken from their natural habitats.
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Reena
#3 Posted : 2/1/2021 2:29:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I’ve worried about this quite a bit myself, hopeful with the synthetic version he provided there will be less people looking for the toad.

Jules_supertramp
#4 Posted : 2/1/2021 12:59:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Reena wrote:
I’ve worried about this quite a bit myself, hopeful with the synthetic version he provided there will be less people looking for the toad.

Is sort of a very common believe that "nature" is better than chemistry even tho I don't get what they see. The very few other alkaloids in the Sonoran-toad secretions are so minute its ridicules. People tend to put too much weight on minor differences and forget about the major ones like dose, set and setting. There is a synthetic and semi-synthetic version available since years already. Not to long ago you could buy them legally at least here in Germany until policies changed.
I don't get the point of all those Neo-Shamans talking about mother earth and living in harmony but torture and harm little frogs for their own benefit.
But I hope that collectively we can work towards a more sustainable approach.

...so forth and so on...