We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Reminder: Please all full members should help welcoming new members and voting for promotion Options

endlessness
#1 Posted : 9/26/2020 10:10:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody,

I'd like to remind everybody of the importance of making this a welcoming community. Please take just a couple of minutes of your day, regularly if possible, to go to the Introduction Essay subforum and respond to their essays, ask something, welcome them in.. My own strategy is to prioritize the people who got no or very few comments in their essay, but feel free to respond to any post you want.

Also, please remember that ALL full members can vote for new members' promotion. If you see any new member that has a good attitude, you can vote by clicking on top of their posts, right beside their name, where it says " promotion? " , and then clicking "vote yes" or "vote no".

Thanks!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Allegro Vivo
#2 Posted : 1/13/2021 1:36:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As someone who was just approved for full membership I think this is a great idea and hope many take the time to do it, as folks did for me a few months back. I'll probably hold off from voting until I feel more confident about my opinion, but I certainly will be offering welcomes.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 1/21/2021 11:50:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thank you for highlighting this Endlessness, for I know I'm a culprit for not having done what you're requesting. Also, for seeing this so late, I apologize. But thank you again. It's a great idea, great point, and allowed me to recognize a fault of my own.

One love

Big grin
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽