CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Reminder: Please all full members should help welcoming new members and voting for promotion Options

endlessness
#1 Posted : 9/26/2020 10:10:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody,

I'd like to remind everybody of the importance of making this a welcoming community. Please take just a couple of minutes of your day, regularly if possible, to go to the Introduction Essay subforum and respond to their essays, ask something, welcome them in.. My own strategy is to prioritize the people who got no or very few comments in their essay, but feel free to respond to any post you want.

Also, please remember that ALL full members can vote for new members' promotion. If you see any new member that has a good attitude, you can vote by clicking on top of their posts, right beside their name, where it says " promotion? " , and then clicking "vote yes" or "vote no".

Thanks!

Have doubts about your samples? Get trusted results by having your samples tested.

Allegro Vivo
#2 Posted : 1/13/2021 1:36:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As someone who was just approved for full membership I think this is a great idea and hope many take the time to do it, as folks did for me a few months back. I'll probably hold off from voting until I feel more confident about my opinion, but I certainly will be offering welcomes.