We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Terrifying Experience Options

LongTimeWaiting
#1 Posted : 1/10/2021 9:33:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't done a benzo in quite some time, two months, and thought I would take etizolam, 1mg, and do some light reading.

I wait for it to hit but nothing, After an hour, I dose 1 mg more.

Another hour passes, not feeling much. 1 more mg for a total of 3mg.

I let the etizolam hit and decided to smoke weed. I haven't smoked weed in two years but I just bought these delta-8 thc dabs and wanted to try them out.
I take a big rip because I know there will be no anxiety or panic since I am under etizolam's protection.

The dab smacks me in an amazing way. Made the overall experience better.
I decide to smoke some harmine due to its sedating nature. I smoke about 30mg and feel a subtle effect. Didn't do much for the overall experience.

I decided, "why not smoke dmt" (purely for its visuals), plus the knowledge of the fact harmine boosts the effects of dmt, I knew it was going to be fun. I stripped down to my boxers and readied my rig.

I love dmt and can handle it up to about 45-55mgs. Another past that is regretful for me.
I scale the dmt and see 30mg. I thnk that can't be right. I put it on a piece of paper, reset my scale, and dump it back on. still reads 30mg. Okay, it's 30 mg then.

I heat up the rig and take a full inhale, holding for 15-20 seconds.

It hit me with 5-10 seconds. The moment I blew out I knew I was fucked. I looked towards my room but it was too far away. I ran to the couch and plopped down.

Words can't describe the terror I experienced. The etizolam did not protect me. That was not 30mgs of dmt, it couldn't be. I once smoked 120mgs of dmt and it was something beyond that.

I entered a multiroomed, fractal, endless dimension where I could see every room at once from every angle. In each room "they", whoever they is, were dissecting my brain, polishing its every part, and simultaneously staring at me with a tense glare.

I became taken over by a tingling sensation that left me paralyzed. Every cell in my body, vibrating. Even my tongue. The vibrations were broken down into geometrical patterns and they had colors to them. yellow, reds, mostly neons.

I started to pray for this to be over this instant.

It didn't happen.

The tingling went on for what I believe to be ten minutes. I glanced at my watch before the hit and the moment I finally could open my eyes.

For the next ten minutes, eternity ripped me apart. I tried to keep my eyes open to fight it, I tried to move to lessen the effects but they only pronounced it.

I focused on my breathing and tried not to vomit from terror. I wanted to scream but couldn't. My body started shivering and got colder by the milliseconds that passed by like years.

I couldn't take it and had to put on some clothes. I tried many times to move but each movement made me want to vomit.

The shivering continued. I'm in mental and psychical hell. I attempt to crawl to my closet but each movement is still too much. I say fuck it and stand up. I burst into my closet and force on a hoodie and climb into a pair of shorts.

The effects are finally dying down. I grab my phone and call my friend. Thank god he answers. I tell him what's happening and try to stay grounded in this experience. The effects die down much quicker now that my mind can be distracted with conversation.

We talk for a little and by the time the conversation was over I am not feeling the effects anymore.

In total, that was a 30 minutes dmt trip. I've combined harmine and dmt before many times. Never has something like that occurred to me.

I posted this on another site but thought to post it here as well.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

#2 Posted : 1/10/2021 10:18:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

LongTimeWaiting wrote:
It hit me with 5-10 seconds. The moment I blew out I knew I was fucked. I looked towards my room but it was too far away. I ran to the couch and plopped down.

Words can't describe the terror I experienced. The etizolam did not protect me. That was not 30mgs of dmt, it couldn't be. I once smoked 120mgs of dmt and it was something beyond that.

I entered a multiroomed, fractal, endless dimension where I could see every room at once from every angle. In each room "they", whoever they is, were dissecting my brain, polishing its every part, and simultaneously staring at me with a tense glare.

I became taken over by a tingling sensation that left me paralyzed. Every cell in my body, vibrating. Even my tongue. The vibrations were broken down into geometrical patterns and they had colors to them. yellow, reds, mostly neons.

I started to pray for this to be over this instant.

It didn't happen.

This description alone says it all, along with the thread title. I can understand well where you're coming from regarding some of your description of 'the place'.

And yeah smoked harmalas prior to vaping dmt, sometimes it can really get you, even if it's been a common dosage of past times [ime].

bismillah
#3 Posted : 1/10/2021 11:21:17 PM

My Personalized Tag

Let's all make a contest out of who can load themselves up with the most drugs and then do a whopping dose of dmt and not sh*t themselves.

This is what happens when you don't give the molecule the respect it commands!
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

LongTimeWaiting
#4 Posted : 1/11/2021 12:04:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I fully respect dmt and drugs in general. I've combined harmine and weed and dmt many times years ago. dmt and harmine I've done a bunch of times recently and have always had good results. the only different thing I did today was add a benzo which should make the dmt less anxiety-prone which it did.

ommani
#5 Posted : 1/11/2021 2:25:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Benzos are bad news bears - combining with harmalas seems potentially dangerous. Glad you made it out in one piece...

Jees
#6 Posted : 1/12/2021 9:59:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Got goosebumps reading this. Glad you're here and OK.
Thanks for coming out with a warning call.

Suddenly dose/effects can become inconsistent while being consistent before, must be human temporal changes in susceptibility for a particular dose?

So far I blame mainly one's ahum energy-level for lack of a better word.
In analogy: sometimes you come outside in the cold and it feels just fine and you can dig it, then another time it's less cold and you shake your bones and feel cold as ice. I think one's temporal condition determines a lot how well one can take-on to something. My worst trip was in particular unnoticed tiredness that was accumulated over time, I was not battle-ready so to speak. Culprit: one can get used to feel (partly) drained and consider it as normal, we adapt fast. Having enough of quality sleep seems my best ticket to feel up to something. For example after a power nap I can take on very hot sauna's easily while before the nap feeling dying in the same heat. Imho for trips something goes along these lines, the temporal condition being as much responsible as dose itself.

2cents