We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caapi TPA Extract Use. Options

WanderingCat
#1 Posted : 1/11/2021 9:19:29 PM

The White Haired Cat

Details of product:

Extract of Banisteriopsis caapi in alcohol, 20%. Other technical additives or processing aids: none.

We only sell the purified extract of the Caapi vine itself and not the leaves. The primary active ingredients of this part of B. caapi are harmala alkaloids: harmine, harmaline and tetrahydroharmine.

RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
Caapi may be taken as a dietary supplement. The recommended dosage for Caapi is 1 to 3 drops up to three times a day under the tongue or in a glass of water. Do not take for extended periods of time. This is a very powerful extract with only a few drops having a noticeable effect.

Where I At the Moment:

I'm new to the use of harmalas although I've researched what they do I have little experience besides making ayahuasca.

Working with this extract is rather new for me. Would you recommend me following instructions of just seeing how 1 drop affects me continuing up to 3. What is the feeling I'm looking for to know I got enough MAOI in my system to give the DMT the green light to take off?
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

javat
#2 Posted : 1/11/2021 10:54:14 PM

ufa yage chiga ña

Hola , disculpa que hable en español . los extractos alcoholicos suelen ser buenos no lo voy a negar , aunque suelen lixiviar pocos compuestos , y deberian concentrarce hasta una concentracion bastante adecuada .
los extractos de agua suelen estar acidificados y ser concentraciones ya sean 4x o 5 x , lo cual lo haria mas efectivo .
nunca he ensayado un extracto alcoholico pero debo que suponer que el rendimiento seria un tanto bajo
para la absorcion se recomiendan los extractos 4x ya que son una pasta acaramelada que se diluye en alcohol o agua destilada y su absorcion a diferencia de ser oral es sublingual.
AYAHUASQUERO DE CORAZON

WanderingCat
#3 Posted : 1/12/2021 6:35:43 PM

The White Haired Cat

Thank you javat! I'll do some research and find a water extract and probably compare them since I plan to get both then. I was a bit concerned with it being an alcoholic extract and that part is one of the main reasons I wanted to ask people here on the forums. Alcohol seems to negative affects on a DMT experience.

Phangz wrote:

WanderingCat
#4 Posted : 1/21/2021 8:27:21 PM

The White Haired Cat

Quick update on the caapi tpa extract.

It was recommended to use 1-3 drops

I ended up taking 6 drops with some water and I couldn't feel any maoi effects.

Phangz wrote: