We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
How do you "actually" vaporize DMT with glass pipe? (This is going to be a complete guide) Options

heretolearn
#1 Posted : 1/11/2021 4:20:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

*Sorry guys I know this is probably one of the most common and Repetitious question that has already been asked many times, but unfortunately none of them covers all of the questions that you have and must to know if you want to vaporize your spice using oil burner pipe without getting stuck and being unsure whether you are doing everything right or wrong.

Beside this, my questions are also not asking anybody how to actually vaporize it as I probably know how to burn my pipe in most efficient way and vaporize it correctly, unless if anybody have some better suggestions other than what Adeptus Psychonautica said in one of his videos, so I still have these questions in order to completely know what exactly I need to do, and I couldn't find the proper answers for all of them after searching most of the internet and here's why and these are my questions! Smile

1.How many hits do you need or is recommended when vaporizing low doses of dmt or commonly? (people have different opinions, some people say two is even enough for higher doses) but I really want to know this more for the low doses as you probably need at least 2 for higher doses! But what if it is medium dose? lol

2.Is it better or the same to ask somebody to help you even if you only going for 1 or 2 hits? (Please, suggest if its better even for 1 hit)

3.How do you add the dmt into your glass pipe? (All in one go or separately for each hits?)

4.How much dmt should you add or use if you want to actually have experience of what actually taking 10mg of DMT feel like Pleased since of course some of it will always burn and go to waste anyway? (I also want to know how much DMT usually go to waste using this method as well too? usually I mean of course!

(I apologize again if I'm repeating this question in here, however as I said before I couldn't find any article or thread that has covered all of these topics Smile

Also guys just please answer all of my questions regarding using this method just for now in this thread, as I just want to know about doing it by using this particular method. So I would probably find out later about other better ways myself if is needed or ask later maybe in separate thread Smile

kind regards

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

bismillah
#2 Posted : 1/11/2021 9:08:24 PM

My Personalized Tag

I use a wax pen, not a pipe, but I imagine it's the same deal: load up as much as you want to use, and take one loooong breath to get it all in at once. I sometimes breath in a little through my nose when I can't get enough air so I don't have to do another hit.

Or if you're a madman you can jam your whole stash in there and keep hitting until it feels right.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Fruit is life
#3 Posted : 1/11/2021 9:31:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can find all of the answers to your questions by searching, use the Google browser or whatever search engine your using and type your question and add site: dmt-nexus.me
So search in Google "how many hits site: dmt-nexus.me"
The self that talks doesn't know, the self that knows doesn't talk.

Egzoset
#4 Posted : 1/11/2021 11:12:23 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations HereToLearn,

>> This is going to be a complete guide

In that case please be informed that i've performed significant implementations of Dan Steinberg's long-forgotten Fig. #11/#12 item from his initial VaporGenie patent:

[ https:// i.postimg.cc/9FyZFCrh/Vapor-Genie-US-7434584-2008-Oct-14-Egzoset-s-fig-11-12-suppl.png ]

Good day, have fun!! Cool

heretolearn
#5 Posted : 1/14/2021 8:53:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

sorry but none of the people in here seem to have answered any of my questions!

VibeSurfer
#6 Posted : 1/14/2021 9:56:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahh the oil burner. Smoking DMT like a caveman. Nothing wrong with that if you ask me.

1. Although you can do it in 1 hit, I really think 2 hits is perfect for the oil burner and here’s why:

Airflow is a significant component in heating up the DMT for vaporization. If you just roll the melted DMT back and forth in the bulb without inhaling the glass will get way too hot and when it actually does start to melt, you’ll burn a fair amount. So the first hit really will be mostly oxygen and a little baby hit of dmt just for the sake of getting the vaporization process going. Once you hold that in your lungs and let it go, the second hit will be breezy to physically accomplish with both your body and pipe working in tandem because the DMT will still be hot and the glass will be kind of hot but not too hot (keep rolling the pipe back and forth with your lighter AWAY from the pipe when you are holding the first hit ). In summary, this leads to a sloooooow first hit with little DMT, then follows up with an enormous blast of DMT for the second hit. If you are trying to do 3 even tokes with an oil burner you are doing it wrong and probably burning something. Additionally, your entire duration for transporting the molecule into your bloodstream is going to be like a full minute at that point which just isn’t optimal for all kinds of obvious reasons. An optimal smoking method leaves you the LEAST exhausted and irritated and distracted by the time you hit blast off.

2. With an oil burner, having someone help you seems about as effective as driving with your eyes closed while your deaf friend is holding the steering wheel from the passenger seat while a homeless person who doesn’t speak your language operates the clutch and tells you what to do with your feet.

3. Cut a piece of paper into a circle about 1.5-2x the diameter of a quarter. Roll it into a tube, flatten, and put on your scale. Tare scale. Weigh DMT. Reroll into a tube while keeping it horizontal. Bring the opening of the oil burner over one end of the tube, then turn and let it slide in. Pinch, shake, or do whatever to make all the DMT fall out into the bulb.

4. This is a pretty barbarian method of smoking DMT, but actually smoking all of your DMT just depends on getting your method down. I would use 40mg for a breakthrough using an oil burner efficiently. When buying a glass pipe, you want to ask your headshop for the thickest available with the largest bulb. Large bulbed pipes work waaaaay better than slightly smaller one’s and they also burn your lips. 10mg should be very easy to efficiently vaporize since its not that much. When rolling the pipe, I find jerky motions at half second intervals work better than a slow even roll. Think of the quickness of a disk jockey sliding a record back and forth on a turntable. This erratic motion is more likely to get the DMT oil sloshing around and airborne which drastically aids in vaporization. The cleaner your DMT, the more freely it will slosh. If it had loads of gunky plant fats it won’t run free like it should, staying more stationary, and thus burning.

Also just get a GVG this thing is seriously so gangster for smoking DMT.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

ms_manic_minxx
#7 Posted : 1/14/2021 7:50:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm probably in a minority here, but vaping isn't my thing and can never seem to get it right (even with MMJ). Rolling eyes I prefer enhanced leaf, and always just keep hitting until I break through. Maybe because the spice is more spread out over the leaf, it lets me slow down and each hit feels more consistent. I have never overshot a dose this way, whereas without enhanced leaf, I felt like I always wasted a lot.

Plus, you can add other yummy things like Caapi leaf, blue lotus, passionflower. Rose petal changa Love

To be clear - I'm not using the sandwich method, I would dissolve the spice with isopropyl, soak my mix of smoking herbs, and dehydrate.

Also, there is no shame in asking for help, from anyone, ever. Always error on the side of being too safe, especially if you are new, because the effects can come on very quickly. My best setup was at a time when I had a bed low to the floor, so I could just flop back and not worry about breaking any glass or hurting myself.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

heretolearn
#8 Posted : 1/20/2021 9:12:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry guys can you please just simply answer all of the questions that I have? lol

I still didn't get my answers? I already copy and pasted them on internet but I couldn't find any information about them specifically I even mentioned this in my description

bismillah
#9 Posted : 1/20/2021 2:00:27 PM

My Personalized Tag

Maybe the answer is that you should take some initiative and do your own research Smile
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 1/21/2021 9:57:46 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

heretolearn wrote:
[...]
I still didn't get my answers?

^This isn't even a question Laughing

"Do your own research" is a perfectly legitimate answer Razz

And VibeSurfer went through your questions one by one, so what exactly are you complaining about?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

heretolearn
#11 Posted : 1/23/2021 4:12:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

oh for those people who think that I'm lazy or haven't done my own research I think they are just lazy themselves to read my description as well (but just kidding as it is quite long one as well but it only takes 3 minutes to read it) because I just said that I couldn't find any proper answer for them, especially for this one "how many hits do I need for 10-15mg or on the low doses of dmt?" and all of them.

There are only 3/4 questions that I have, which list them all if you don't want to read the description!

some one
#12 Posted : 1/23/2021 10:44:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
1.How many hits do you need or is recommended when vaporizing low doses of dmt or commonly? (people have different opinions, some people say two is even enough for higher doses) but I really want to know this more for the low doses as you probably need at least 2 for higher doses! But what if it is medium dose? lol

1-2

Quote:
2.Is it better or the same to ask somebody to help you even if you only going for 1 or 2 hits? (Please, suggest if its better even for 1 hit)

Yes

Quote:
3.How do you add the dmt into your glass pipe? (All in one go or separately for each hits?)

All in one go

Quote:
4.How much dmt should you add or use if you want to actually have experience of what actually taking 10mg of DMT feel like Pleased since of course some of it will always burn and go to waste anyway?

10mg

Quote:
I also want to know how much DMT usually go to waste using this method as well too? usually I mean of course!

Some always goes to waste

Quote:
Plus at what dosages can you usually get breakthrough using this method too?

30mg

PS. dont use this method. Make some enhanced leave and smoke it in a bong instead.

Thumbs up
some = one | here = some | there = one

shroombee
#13 Posted : 1/25/2021 11:14:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Posting here because the OP would probably benefit from any answers:

I've done a few trips from a GVG using jimjam DMT. Each trip I vaporize about 12 mg even though I may have loaded more than 12 mg. I've weighed the liquid pad before and after the trips.

Is 12 mg the usual amount vaporized in a single moderate inhale? I cough so I haven't been able to hold it in too long. Been a while since I regularly smoked weed and my lungs have since recovered.

To get a bigger trip, should I take my 12 mg hit, then attempt to take another one? It sounds like I would need to do this quickly and would most likely need help from my trip sitter. Or do I need to practice to try to get more than 12 mg off the first hit?

heretolearn
#14 Posted : 1/27/2021 1:34:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ok but for the low doses of DMT how many hits do you need? I mean for only 10-15mg, do you still need two hits?

and are you sure that if you are using oil burner pipe you only need to use exactly the same amount that you want to have trip with? I don't think so because some of it will always go to waste anyway and I want to have trip with 10 or 15 mg at first. So how much is usually required for that dose range? lol

error.404
#15 Posted : 1/27/2021 4:38:41 PM

probably no rocket scientist.

I do get that you have those questions, meanwhile there are various tutorials even in videoform (on youtube and other platforms that are accessible via 3 second google search: "how to use an oilburner dmt" ) that cover most of them apart from this one:

heretolearn wrote:
[...]I just said that I couldn't find any proper answer for them, especially for this one "how many hits do I need for 10-15mg or on the low doses of dmt?" and all of them.[...]

Well you're asking about your own physical capabilities online, think about it!
It's dependant on how slow you can inhale without getting out of breath, the longer you can breath in the more you can take with one hit and yes there's such a thing as a average joe but given the fact, that many people handling psychedelic substances are also into meditation and/or breathing-techniques, it should be clear that it can get quite difficult to level out the "average-dmt-enjoyers-physical-capacities" etc.
To find the answer for this question, you will actually need try out for yourself irl & keep us posted on your progress Wink
"I asked NASA if I could launch myself into space but they said no.
They're some of the most difficult people to work with."

heretolearn
#16 Posted : 1/29/2021 11:31:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

But are you sure guys that if you are using oil burner pipe you only need to use exactly the same amount that you want to have trip with?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so because some of it will always go to waste anyway and I want to have trip with 10 or 15 mg at first. So how much is usually required for that dose

Sorry I mean, so how much dmt shall I weight or use in this case?

Also are you sure that only 1 hit is enough for 10-15mg (low doses) if you can hold it for 30 second? (sorry I personally thought this would be stupid question as I used to think that of course only 1 is needed since you can probably only take 1 hit anyway, because it's such small dose, but somebody said it still depends and some people even do more than 1 hit for low doses as well.

Egzoset
#17 Posted : 1/29/2021 5:31:46 PM

Vaporist of Borg

GVG is no "burner" and it's 20-yr old, requiring a major update i've already demonstrated years ago. So the references actually require an update too i guess...

Jules_supertramp
#18 Posted : 1/29/2021 6:06:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"1.How many hits do you need or is recommended when vaporizing low doses of dmt or commonly? (people have different opinions, some people say two is even enough for higher doses) but I really want to know this more for the low doses as you probably need at least 2 for higher doses! But what if it is medium dose? lol"[/quote]

Bro first of all this is a very difficult pack of questions. Its like if you would ask how to fly an Apache Helicopter in 4 questions. It depends on the individual (how big is ones lung volume and so on). how pure is the substance (melting point)? What lighter and pipe do you use (its a big deal yes!)? how efficiently can you heat it? Its not possible to give you an accurate number of mg you gonna load in and this is what lands in your brain. forget about that. Its a trail and error process. I spend a long time practicing this. There will be always something left in your pipe except you burn it in the last part of your toke. When you smoke with several people or more times in one session you gonna see its not as simple.
After long years of a combination of scuba diving and smoking i can get a 30-40mg in one drag. My vision will starts to crumble before I even breath out, but my gf needs multible short puffs to come anywhere near a breakthrough dose

"2.Is it better or the same to ask somebody to help you even if you only going for 1 or 2 hits? (Please, suggest if its better even for 1 hit)"[/quote]

If you smoke low doses you can do it without someone i guess but if you are getting really high its not nice to burn yourself with the hot glass pipe trust meWink

"3.How do you add the dmt into your glass pipe? (All in one go or separately for each hits?)"[/quote]

I put each hit separately (but still if the pipe is used 5 times its getting slightly more every time).

"4.How much dmt should you add or use if you want to actually have experience of what actually taking 10mg of DMT feel like Pleased since of course some of it will always burn and go to waste anyway? (I also want to know how much DMT usually go to waste using this method as well too? usually I mean of course!"[/quote]

Then I'd put 10mg...wtf?Wut? If it's too less put more.Laughing ...you can't achive what you are after with this method buddy. You are trying to have the same result as if you would consume intravenously...remember it's a damn crack pipe!Thumbs up

What would you answer if I'd ask you how many cherry cans of gasoline I need to burn in the ground floor of a building until it gets to hot for the people on the 3 floorBig grin Big grin Wink

...so forth and so on...

heretolearn
#19 Posted : 1/30/2021 8:33:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jules_supertramp wrote:

I put each hit separately (but still if the pipe is used 5 times its getting slightly more every time).

[color=orange]Then I'd put 10mg...wtf?Wut? If it's too less put more.Laughing ...you can't achive what you are after with this method buddy. You are trying to have the same result as if you would consume intravenously...remember it's a damn crack pipe!Thumbs up

hold on Stop you even confused me more now Mad

I thought you put all the doses all in one go all for low, medium and high doses Sad so what is the best way. all of the people said it like that to me since now

Also if you have used oil burner pipe can you not say to me how much shall I use if I want to have trip with only 10 mg or 15 lets say since I'm not sure how much of it will burn if I follow all the adeptus psychonautica way correctly "by bringing down my lighter 2 inch below my pipe!"

ok will 20mg be good idea? as I have guessed probably about 5-10mg will burn if I burn my pipe correctly

bismillah
#20 Posted : 1/30/2021 3:04:00 PM

My Personalized Tag

Man, stay away from DMT, because you're already baked by the looks of it Thumbs up

12NEXT