We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
supernatural non-hyperspace entities interact with me but only when I use the spice. Options

Bisy
#1 Posted : 1/10/2021 6:36:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all, first post, been visiting the nexus for years, finally became a member.
So I'm currently on hyperspace probation or something, got a little carried away i guess and no breakthrough. Got the hyperslap, and am aware of the presence of the hyperspace hierarchy. In other words, quite familiar with the hyperspace entities. But thats different from the entities im also experiencing when i use spice.
Just recently I've been experiencing what I can only guess to be ghosts or spirits or something of that nature. So far, I do not experience fear, or foreboding or anything like that.
My first reaction was astonishment, the entity chills the room, i was cautiously curious for a minute, but the one that chills the room turns out to be reasonably harmless i believe. Always just a slow chill that surrounds me, and sometimes I can actually see what I would describe as a rather beautiful luminescent glow or something, like a giant transparent jellyfish kinda thing. I feel like this one may actually kinda protect me from the others. Theres one that makes gusts of cold air, occasionally warm too, but most often cold. During one of my last breakthroughs, this one showed me its amazing power. I dont feel like it was threatening me or anything, but it can rapidly and forcefully create any temperature changes from bone chilling freeze to warm and everything in between. Not gradual changes, but instant. Like the entire room can go from 30 degrees to 60 then 20 all in like 2 seconds..
There are others too, some that I've had to un-invite because they made me naucious, or made me see everything in a rusty red color if I suddenly got up and left the room.
Theres more to this story, but I wanna see what kinda response I get so far.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 1/10/2021 6:48:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you are interacting with energies that create astonishment, but won't help you advance on your path. I have a gut feeling that it might be a good idea to cultivate positive energy and clear your intentions before diving again in to the hyperspace. I believe there are lots of forces that can distract you from your true path there by astonishment.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Bisy
#3 Posted : 1/10/2021 6:50:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For the record, I've never had any interest in, or previous experience with this sort of thing. I keep an open mind about everything, but its not something I manifested out of curiosity or something like that. I wasn't looking for it, and was taken by surprise when it began happening. I could use spice right now and they would be there.

Bisy
#4 Posted : 1/10/2021 6:54:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, its not something I'm excited about, or seeking to explore deeper, its actually kinda bothersome sometimes, I hope I don't sound like a fanatic or something. Thats certainly not the case.

Bisy
#5 Posted : 1/10/2021 6:59:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe I should prolly explore the "why" aspect of it, because now that I've actually experienced it it opens up the possibilities that if I invite, or allow some, it opens the gates for other, possibly more evil or whatever.

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 1/10/2021 6:59:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

One thing that might help is to decide that you want to go deeper to things that are more important and then decide not to pay attention to these energies but go through them to deeper layers. Creating a positive mood and mindset helps.
My preferred method:

Bisy
#7 Posted : 1/10/2021 7:13:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, are you suggesting that I'm going into it with idle mind and without clear intent thereby giving target for these energies? That's very interesting and insightful, and makes sense. Thank you.

Tomtegubbe
#8 Posted : 1/10/2021 7:33:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
Hmm, are you suggesting that I'm going into it with idle mind and without clear intent thereby giving target for these energies? That's very interesting and insightful, and makes sense. Thank you.

Nick Sand has written a beautiful article about how he had hundreds of DMT trips where he was just observing all the strange and beautiful things that DMT brought about before realizing that there was a much deeper layer accessible but it required intention. It's a long article but worth a read http://psychedelicfronti...-bit-more-dmt-nick-sand/

It's always a good idea to be careful when interacting with new environments and not to trust all energies you encounter.

Good luck on your journeys 🙂
My preferred method:

Bisy
#9 Posted : 1/11/2021 12:58:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, I apologize but I need to be more clear about some of the details. These are not dmt entities, these are entities that are attached to my home that dmt somehow allows me to interact with. If I go somewhere else, they are not part of the experience. Only at my home.

Kumarajiva
#10 Posted : 1/11/2021 1:28:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domovoy aka Barabashka

Gate Gate Pāragate Pārasaṃgate Bodhi Svāhā

Jin
#11 Posted : 1/11/2021 5:05:41 AM

yes

I would'nt bother much about entities , let them be and do their stuff

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 1/11/2021 10:30:06 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Bisy wrote:
see everything in a rusty red color if I suddenly got up

^that sounds like postural hypotension, tbh.

Meeting the spirit of a place is fine, let it be rather than finding ways to make a problem of it.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

some one
#13 Posted : 1/13/2021 11:36:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And the temp changes sound like vasoconstriction and vasodilation or other reactions caused by psychedelics.
Many people report feeling very cold on psychedelics actually, I am one of them.
One time smoalking I felt I'd freeze to death and was glad a friend brought a blanket asap.
Remember joking about him explaining to the ambulance how I died of hypothermia at room temp lol.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Vasoconstriction
some = one | here = some | there = one

Bisy
#14 Posted : 1/30/2021 7:33:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish it was that simple, and scientifically and/or physiologically explainable. I cant find fault in those that have trouble believing that someone using psychedelics is being harassed by evil and ugly entities that are not a psychedelic manifestation, but only during the psychedelic experience. It sounds almost comical, and if we can find entertainment in making some humorous digs, then that might be kinda fun, but i also would like to express that I am of sound mind and am not or never have been interested in or fascinated with this kind of thing.
Theres nothing anyone who hasn't experienced it themselves could possibly offer, other than skepticism. But if there's so.eone that knows enough to take it seriously, I'd like to hear from them..
And also to offer the advice/warning to anyone who begins to encounter what seems to be entities that are far more real than what the psychedelic experience involves to tread with extreme caution. There is a very good reason that a shaman will smudge with sage and take protective measures. He is not being theatrical, he is protecting people from things we become vulnerable to when we enter the spirit realm. I've visited it safely and unaware for many years. Its not new or unfamiliar, and I'm actually pretty irritated that I've been chosen or found or whatever the heck it is by these predators and parasites. If I can't learn why this has happened, and how to uninvited them, it could be the end of my psychadelic journeys. They are getting very foul and more aggressive.

changaforchange
#15 Posted : 1/30/2021 2:12:43 PM

changaforchange

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Sounds like you are interacting with energies that create astonishment, but won't help you advance on your path. I have a gut feeling that it might be a good idea to cultivate positive energy and clear your intentions before diving again in to the hyperspace. I believe there are lots of forces that can distract you from your true path there by astonishment.

totally agree with this statement - i had to clear my path a few times in order to achieve connectivity to the highest degree.

in the end, it's all in our minds.
changa is my medicine

Exitwound
#16 Posted : 1/30/2021 5:24:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
I wish it was that simple, and scientifically and/or physiologically explainable. I cant find fault in those that have trouble believing that someone using psychedelics is being harassed by evil and ugly entities that are not a psychedelic manifestation, but only during the psychedelic experience. It sounds almost comical, and if we can find entertainment in making some humorous digs, then that might be kinda fun, but i also would like to express that I am of sound mind and am not or never have been interested in or fascinated with this kind of thing.
Theres nothing anyone who hasn't experienced it themselves could possibly offer, other than skepticism. But if there's so.eone that knows enough to take it seriously, I'd like to hear from them..
And also to offer the advice/warning to anyone who begins to encounter what seems to be entities that are far more real than what the psychedelic experience involves to tread with extreme caution. There is a very good reason that a shaman will smudge with sage and take protective measures. He is not being theatrical, he is protecting people from things we become vulnerable to when we enter the spirit realm. I've visited it safely and unaware for many years. Its not new or unfamiliar, and I'm actually pretty irritated that I've been chosen or found or whatever the heck it is by these predators and parasites. If I can't learn why this has happened, and how to uninvited them, it could be the end of my psychadelic journeys. They are getting very foul and more aggressive.

Man, I have only drawn a little bit of such attention, from not-so-friendly spirits and it made me stop using psychedelics alltogether now. I know the feeling, I love hyperspace and hate that I have to stop visiting it now, while sitting on fat stashes of basically everything Very happy

After watching many videos, including videos of crazy people, I am not so sure that you can always return sane (or same) from the trip. In some cases possession possibility feels extremely real. Maybe that's feeling of crazy in the brain but it feels no less real and possible, I don't wish anybody of having to experience such thing.

So protection (Set/Setting) becomes the most important at some point. Whatever you believe to work, works. Belief is the power. This is beings of imaginatory realms (realms of imagination) and since you control your own illusion and imagiantion, you can beat imaginatory real entities and spirits by a power of belief and love.
If you believe crystals work, they work. If you have archangel allies - you have them and can call on them, if you believe that you are the worst sinner deeply, you will be taken by the daemons (go cookoo). So believe whatever you see closer to your heart, Buddha or Jesus - that's the best protection.

Don't think everybody is laughing at you. There are many reports and discussions about evil entities here. I was also not so sure about this, thinking it was just people being scared because they are pussies. Hell no, the ones who think so just haven't been to depths I have been, that's my conclusion now. There are predators out there, and being very mindful while using entheogens is a must.

Exitwound
#17 Posted : 1/30/2021 5:31:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:

They trap you by astonishing you and making it more and more real to you, their reality.
It starts with some interesting visuals that your attention is drawn to, then they might become scary or unpleasant suddenly triggering feeling of bad trip and then if you go into fear loop, they trap you.

Sometimes there is just anxiety during trip, sometimes it is completely different. Feels familiar?

Bisy
#18 Posted : 1/31/2021 4:47:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Honestly, there's only a tiny bit of fear, because as you say, everything is our own illusion. What I feel more is angry, which isn't any less harmful than fear. I almost wish I had been more open to this reality long ago, so that maybe I would have a little better understanding of it. I really wanna send them packing. Go toe to toe with em if I have to, because they're interfering with something special and sacred to me. But I really don't know much about the matter.

WanderingCat
#19 Posted : 1/31/2021 6:15:15 PM

The White Haired Cat

Intention really is key.

Times where I try to breakthrough and forgot intention I end up in a tardigrade dimension or something cellular and not truly hyperspace. Almost like the first layer or fake layer of a breakthrough if that makes any sense.
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Bisy
#20 Posted : 2/4/2021 8:59:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried today with absolute intentio. I smudged with white sage, I commanded all dark entities to leave my space, i asked for protection from darkness and evil while I was visiting the spiritual realms. 2nd hit and I was in a very dangerous place. The being or entity, or whatever the hell it is was upon me. Everything turns to a dark red kinda danger zone. My vision goes very poor and I'm too disoriented to know where I put the sage, for it was the only thing I had to attempt to protect myself with. After a while, I got up to make an attempt to leave the room and thats when the more familiar entities arrived. The room fills up with a bright light and i knew I was safe for the moment. I know that this evil has attached itself to me and that it is doing whatever it does to my daily life. And that the dmt just puts me in direct contact with it. I have to learn more about this kind of thing and get rid of this thing. I dont think im going to use the medicine again for a while. I need Sam and dean.

12NEXT