We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The vision vine Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 1/10/2010 5:03:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Last night I had the deepest ayahuasca ceremony of my life...with 20 grams cielo and no admix other than one tiny hit of bufo...hard for me to believe what transpired last night..

DMT is great...I love it...but not necessarily need in aya..last night I found out just why they call cappi the vision vine..

I set up my space, cleaning up and lit candles..some herbs, bag of caapi, salvia, vilca etc on my alter..put on some citar music and spoke into my brew..and drank. It came on fast, like always..that caapi euphoria..light energy flowing..unsettled stomache, no nausea at all..very nice..very very nice..

After an hour of laying in bed in the dark the CD ended..and I came online to check in on the chat becasue I was feeling nice but very managabale..put on some icaros and lay back..I smoked 1 single puff of bufo..not much at all. Just enough to raise the euphoria and bring out mild visuals..nothing like normal bufo at all..I think it just potentiated the caapi..weird layering of rainbow colors with a blue haze..Nothing vivid though..nothing really intereesting or geometric..but the icaors sounded sooo nice..very wide, and I felt sparkly..

It was now 2 hours into the experience..I went and ate a single piece of whole wheat bread with margarine to see if it would activate the brew any more..what transpired for the next 3 hours in the darkness of my room, laying there in bed baffles me..

It started with these orb things..behind my closed eyelids I started to notice blue orbs..with movie like pictures forming inside of them..people, places...then things..littel whirlpool like things were opening and closing, inbetween quick dreamlike scenes..before long I was fully sweapt up in the chaos..

I am in some sort of place..a building..a cathedral perhaps..i am kneeling down along side a whole row of people..there is the great queen..we are kneeling for her..

We are being named by the great queen..she is a young woman, dressed appropriatily as a queen, and has definatily earned her title..I feel a great ammount of respect for her and what she has been doing..whatever that is..

It is my turn.."I am ready to be named great queen" I say..and she gives m my name..somethign I cannot remember..and then shows me a mirror reflection of myslef..or aspect of myself maybe..like looking into a crystal ball..it has my face, but there is something carnivalesque about it..something wacky and hyperspacy..

I resurface in my bed astounded...I can barely believe what I had just gone through...especially without admixture..I close my eyes and within seconds there are more visions starting to come..geometry stars and pulls back into these dreamlike sequences..I cannot explain the content too well from this phase..I was really out of myself..but I know that I was contacting jorkest and psychosis (or thought I was!) and psychosis was on pharma..so i was trying to find him..I was communicating with them like telepathically or something so was not really with them..there was a nexus house that they were residing in..and whenI got inside of this place they were not there..I realized in this place that i was tripping heavily..and my heart was racing at an alrming speed..

I resurfaced again back into my bed...now none of these visions was I asleap for..but I was not fully there at all..I was 100% absorbed into these dreamlike sequences..but I was not asleap..just very relaxed..

I felt real weird and like I was loosing it so I got up..once up with the lights on there weremild visuals and I felt euphoric and everything but not too tripped out..I came onto the chat and talked to psychosis for like 10-15 minutes and then decided to go back into my room..thinking I would now fall asleap..

But no..I close my eyes, and within 2 minutes or so I am againabsorbed indistinct geometric motifs..not like DMT persay..but similar..and then again..the visions..this time ther is a cage and there are cats in it..actaulyl they were outside of the cage..but they were attempting to get back inside of this cage..there were also lother animals I think but cats are all I can really remember..but I being shown how all the animals raised in captivity in zoos felt..how they knew nothing more other than the cages..I dunno how to really interprete this..just that it was sad..

THen later on I was a cat..this part is even weirder..I was a cat talking to a mouse about what I have no idea..there were whole series of visions like this..all witha whole storyline beheind them..and I wasnt necessarily asleap for any of them..just sort of daydreamy..but fully integrated into the visions to the point that I was unaware of the fact that they were visions until I would resurface form each one..

Finally at about 3am I did fall asleap into very vivid dreams for the reast of the night...

I am left now if complete awe of aya..and sceptical of the idea of admixtures needed...all I took was that 1 small puff of bufo an hour prior to laying down and the visions starting..maybe it played some role but I feel it was mostly all the caapi doing the work..and only 20 grams cielo..

I think that there is something to say about taking the brew late at night..10pm or later..I think there is a reason that the natives take aya at night and lay there...coinciding the ceremony with the sleep cycles when dreams normally take place..if I simply drank the brew and did not go lay down in the dark like that I never would have had these visions..it was like astral traveling..this was FAR FAR more than CEV..

I gained new respect for the vine of visions last night.

Edit..thought I would leave you with this..
http://www.youtube.com/w...mPtw&feature=related
beautiful..

Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

polytrip
#2 Posted : 1/10/2010 5:13:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
This is something i'm definately gonna try real soon.
Maybe your recent journeys have enabled you to pick up this frequency more easily, but after reading this post i feel like doing some more experimenting with the vine.
Especially if you only needed 20 grams.

Acolon_5 also wrote that you become more sensitive to it when you use it a few days in a row. That the opposite of building up tolerance happens.

jamie
#3 Posted : 1/10/2010 5:19:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Well this was my third night this week with caapi only brews...and Ihave been dieting with mostly fruits and some vegetable soup..no meat for a week now..the worst thing I have had is a few slices or orgainc bread..mostly with the brew to activate..

I have just been eating hem for protein and had plain fish once..so becomming more sensitive is my goal here.
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#4 Posted : 1/10/2010 5:48:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, then acolon_5 was certainly right!
eating vegetables also will increase serotonin levels, so that might have an extra potentiating effect. fruits and vegetables are the best source of tryptophan, because many protein rich foods like cheese also contain other amino acids that 'block' the metabolisation of tryptophan.

jamie
#5 Posted : 1/10/2010 6:21:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well this is the thing as well..I dont eat any diary products at all due to allergies..and I dont eat beef or pork either, or really any cultured foods etc....so I am thinking that becasue of that I might already have a very low MAO profile..hence me needing less caapi.
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#6 Posted : 1/10/2010 7:29:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
well this is the thing as well..I dont eat any diary products at all due to allergies..and I dont eat beef or pork either, or really any cultured foods etc....so I am thinking that becasue of that I might already have a very low MAO profile..hence me needing less caapi.

That could be very well the case.

When i take caapi or mescalin, i only like to eat fruit and vegetables. I realy dislike cheese or processed stuff, whenever i've taken ayahuasca, peyote or san-pedro.

And it's just like you immediately feel how good those fruits and vegetables are for your body. It's like you can feel the lifeforce of it penetrating all your fibers and cells within seconds.

It would be maybe my number one tip for all people trying ayahuasca: have fresh fruit or fruitjuices within reach.

Phlux-
#7 Posted : 1/10/2010 7:55:33 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

awesome man.

"I think that there is something to say about taking the brew late at night..10pm or later..I think there is a reason that the natives take aya at night and lay there...coinciding the ceremony with the sleep cycles when dreams normally take place..if I simply drank the brew and did not go lay down in the dark like that I never would have had these visions..it was like astral traveling..this was FAR FAR more than CEV.."

i take my mescaline late at night - starting at 12 - having an experience when one should be asleep aids in the visions.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

polytrip
#8 Posted : 1/10/2010 8:09:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I must say i find this one of the most inspiring story's i've heard in a long time.

This thread is evolving beautyfully.

jamie
#9 Posted : 1/11/2010 12:44:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im real interested in how others experience vine only brews and harmalas now...seems harmalas really have alot to offer us all by themselves..

I heard mckenna talk about how he was using 500 grams wet cielo, and 85 grams wet chacruna...I dunno how much that is dry but it cant be that much chacruna..if its like muchrooms where wet is 10 times the weight than thats only like a bit more than 8 grams chacruna..

Seems alot of western people totally underestimate the power of harmalas alone and think of aya as basically orally active DMT..
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#10 Posted : 1/11/2010 8:38:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You should have a talk with acolon_5 about this. He is quite an expert on the use of the vine.

IAAGSOM
#11 Posted : 1/20/2010 9:16:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really nice report. I can feel the vibe, although I havn't tried Aya.. yet.
Makes me want to try it just more! Then again the money issue.. need a bloody job.. gimme gimme