We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Maoi's kill my experience Options

Underclocked
#1 Posted : 1/2/2021 6:45:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all another puzzle for you..
My friend when taking Maois it seems to kill the experience we have different variations different amounts and so on. What seems to work for others never works for this individual has anyone experienced similiar side effects? He has only tried vaping the molecule after taking X amount of Maois. Doses always seem to be just right for other individuals par taking in the experience.

Thanks for reading hope ypu guys ans gals can help. If more info is needed please let me know.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#2 Posted : 1/2/2021 2:43:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Underclocked wrote:
He has only tried vaping the molecule after taking X amount of Maois. Doses always seem to be just right for other individuals par taking in the experience.

Underclocked wrote:
If more info is needed please let me know.

Hello

For harmalas is he taking raw plant material, tea, or extracted xtals? Dosage? Oral, sublingual, smoked?

Underclocked
#3 Posted : 1/2/2021 4:41:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So we have tried a changa blend with 200mg harmine 3g martial 1g molecule. He has tried vaping harmine extraction in a liquid vape cart then taking 50mg molecule.

#4 Posted : 1/2/2021 9:33:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

If the goal is to potentiate the vaped dmt with a little harmalas, maybe have him take the harmalas sublingually. Sublingual administration can offer a quick absorption into the bloodstream/to the brain-mao. I can feel the harmalas working pretty quickly after most of the harmalas are absorbed sublingually.

With smaller dosages of harmala extract done sublingually prior to vaping dmt [or smoking enhanced leaf] , this can be a great way to go aside from changa.

Start low, go up with sublingual harmalas prior to vaping/smoking dmt. A good range imo/e is 20-50mg sublingual, held snuggly under the tongue, & around the 5-10 minute mark most if not all the xtals should be dissolved, with minimal alkaloid aftertaste. I usually will feel them starting to work prior to them being fully absorbed.

Another good way to take harmalas prior to vaping/smoking dmt is just smoking the harmala xtals directly on a small bed of smokeable herb. Smoke directly with a lighter. And yeah, vaping harmalas leaves with low/minimal/no effect compared to smoking them, a highly noticeable difference, night/day. That higher temp's required.

Both of those ways to take harmalas prior to vaping/smoking dmt work incredibly well, and tbh I can somewhat prefer it to changa. It's powerful when done sufficiently

Changa blends like the one your friend smoked, hard to say honestly. A first eye on the ratios you posted for the blend with the amount of harmalas used, that blend seems to be on the lighter end of the spectrum ratio-wise [3:1], unless that is what you were shooting for ..then it's all good. Smile

just some ideas on the matter, though i'd imagine there's other variables at play as well

hope this can help

Kumarajiva
#5 Posted : 1/3/2021 4:15:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Underclocked wrote:
it seems to kill the experience

Plz clarify that. What is the meaning of "kill the experience"
Gate Gate Pāragate Pārasaṃgate Bodhi Svāhā

Underclocked
#6 Posted : 1/4/2021 5:34:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I mean kill the experience as in it completely shuts off the molecule like he can take multiple hits of the molecule and hold it for a long period of time each.. And when i saw alot its upwards 75mg and have a very mellow experience.

Tatt thank you so much for the info... It will be past on for sure i really appericate you taking the time to reply my friend.

Underclocked
#7 Posted : 1/4/2021 5:39:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Changa blends like the one your friend smoked, hard to say honestly. A first eye on the ratios you posted for the blend with the amount of harmalas used, that blend seems to be on the lighter end of the spectrum ratio-wise [3:1], unless that is what you were shooting for ..then it's all good. Smile

What is a good ratio for changa then? 50/50 or 25 75 that was the first attempt.

#8 Posted : 1/4/2021 2:36:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Underclocked wrote:

What is a good ratio for changa then? 50/50 or 25 75 that was the first attempt.

Just want to begin by saying that this is just a personal preference:

1:1 herb/dmt
300ish-400 mg harmala freebase.

A minimal amount of total material needs smoked then.

60-65mg of 1:1 is usually plenty for me if taken in 1-2 hits. Sometimes I'd go up to 70-80mg of 1:1. Once again, just personal preference/sensitivities. I'm by no means some expert haha.

1:1 ratio for herb/dmt is fairly common.

But yeah the sublingual and smoked harmala stuff I'd mentioned - great ways to potentiate vaped/smoked dmt. As long as said person doesn't go overboard with the harmalas imo.

hope this helps

skoobysnax
#9 Posted : 1/5/2021 5:26:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:
Underclocked wrote:

Just want to begin by saying that this is just a personal preference:

1:1 herb/dmt
300ish-400 mg harmala freebase.

A minimal amount of total material needs smoked then.

60-65mg of 1:1 is usually plenty for me if taken in 1-2 hits. Sometimes I'd go up to 70-80mg of 1:1. Once again, just personal preference/sensitivities. I'm by no means some expert haha.

1:1 ratio for herb/dmt is fairly common.

But yeah the sublingual and smoked harmala stuff I'd mentioned - great ways to potentiate vaped/smoked dmt. As long as said person doesn't go overboard with the harmalas imo.

hope this helps

Yes to all this. Sublingual harmalas and vaped dmt is the best way. I have some changa blends that are about this ratio, usually this is my go to or low dose meditation vibe in the garden at dawn like 40 mg to hit a wavelength with my plants and the microcosm and just be still and observe.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Underclocked
#10 Posted : 1/9/2021 7:46:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you guys trade a harmala extract in a vape pen and hitting that prior to the molecule? This is the most effective in my view. way but my buddy just cant seem to get it to work correcrly.

#11 Posted : 1/9/2021 2:52:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Underclocked wrote:
Have you guys trade a harmala extract in a vape pen and hitting that prior to the molecule? This is the most effective in my view. way but my buddy just cant seem to get it to work correcrly.

As to what I'd mentioned in my above post:

tatt wrote:
Another good way to take harmalas prior to vaping/smoking dmt is just smoking the harmala xtals directly on a small bed of smokeable herb. Smoke directly with a lighter. And yeah, vaping harmalas leaves with low/minimal/no effect compared to smoking them, a highly noticeable difference, night/day. That higher temp's required.

Over the years there's been threads started regarding vaporized vs smoked harmalas. Most if not everyone in those threads had issue/s vaporizing them. There's good reason for that.

Combustion is a better path to go for harmala extract, versus vaporization. Some of various chemical references show the need for increased temperature due to it's properties.