We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sublingual harmalas + Oral DMT Options

Infinite-Potential
#1 Posted : 10/20/2015 7:40:58 PM

open to change

I want to try sublingual harmalas + DMT for my first experience with the molecule. I just got this idea, would sublingual harmalas be able to activate DMT if taken orally? If sublingual harmalas extend smoked DMT it should work right? After looking through some threads sublingual DMT seems to be hit or miss. I dont want to smoke DMT and i dont want to be in DMT-land for 4-5 hours. Is there a middle ground?
Live and let live.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Make Shift
#2 Posted : 10/20/2015 7:49:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why not stay for 4-5 hours in dmt land?
I'd do literally anything to stay there for that long.
And yes your ROA will work so as long as you take right dosage.
In the lingering moments before you die your body releases DMTโ€ฌ. The same drug that makes you dream. The same drug found in every living animal. It's not an evolutionary trick to make you survive. Your body is choosing to release this drug now because it believes your fate is too grim for you to comprehend. So you dream. You dream that everything will be fine. You dream that nothing happened at all. It's in this moment that your body sits across from you. It tells you 'looks like we're not gonna make it this time.' You sit around a fire and recollect the past before soon parting ways back to the atomic ether. Your body does this because it loves you. You have never met anyone like your body. Your body has been with you everyday, good and bad. It's even kept a journal of your life carved in scars. Your eyelashes always wiped the tears from your eyes.

Infinite-Potential
#3 Posted : 10/20/2015 8:01:45 PM

open to change

Make Shift wrote:
Why not stay for 4-5 hours in dmt land?

Because i dont have a sitter, i think i would be okay but i'd feel better with a shorter duration. 1-2 hours would be perfect. Thanks for letting me know, any idea what dosage to take of oral DMT and sublingual harmalas?
Live and let live.

pitubo
#4 Posted : 10/20/2015 11:03:56 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Make Shift wrote:
And yes your ROA will work so as long as you take right dosage.

Did you actually ever try this yourself? What "right" dosage did you use?

I would be rather surprised if sublingual harmalas with oral dmt works. AFAIK sublingual harmalas will not sufficiently inhibit MAO enzymes in the digestive tract.

Jees
#5 Posted : 10/21/2015 12:22:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder like pitubo.

If oral dmt has to survive (long enough to reach the CPU) it should not being mao-ed at the place of residence, the gut.

Since a body is inter-connected, the sublingual dosing might transfer to the whole body eventually, thus also the gut, but what sublingual dose is needed for that?

I still think it is strategically best to "protect" the dmt where it is vulnerable. If that is in the gut, then the gut might be the best place to add the maoi, thus oral.
This is logic speaking only, I can't back it up further.

I've never checked it out, just unwinding some logic, I hope people chime in having done practical trials in this.

daspaismusflo
#6 Posted : 10/22/2015 8:13:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infinite-Potential wrote:
1-2 hours would be perfect.

I feel the same. If you take a low-medium dose orally and then smoke/vaporize you can extend the smoke/vape time more than just standard smoke/vaping or smoke/vaping with maoi. 200mg harmalas oral would make smoke/vape last almost half an hour in which case you could just keep hitting it 3-4 times to make 1.5-2 hours. Low dose oral is a nice way to potentiate the length by a little bit though... It seems to work like how other drugs will work longer when on dmt/mushrooms, like nitrous which is usualy 10 seconds last almost a minute on dmt, so oral dmt on top of smoked dmt seems to last longer than just smoke dmt. I don't know why though?

Rifle
#7 Posted : 3/9/2016 7:00:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am also interested in this ROA. I hope to begin experimenting with it soon and report back.
She's real. She's got red lips.

Jees
#8 Posted : 3/9/2016 3:22:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1 Experiment:
25 mg rue HCL sublingual;
wait like 30 mins
25mg FB GVG vaped in 1 took.

Kind of experience: yes here was a difference but very hard to describe Embarrased
But certainly the activated time frame was not longer at all.
Was waiting 30 mins enough? Was 25 mg rueHCL enough?

Maybe the tremendous awful terrible blwaah taste brought one back sooner?
For this, next time no rueHCL form but FB form will be sublingual essayed.

fathomlessness
#9 Posted : 1/6/2021 5:02:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very curious to know if anyone ended up trying it? I could not find any threads on sublingual harmala + oral DMT. I estimate the length of the trip to be about half that of a standard aya trip or potentially even less.

murklan
#10 Posted : 1/7/2021 12:21:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm also very curious of this. I've mostly done sublingual Rue harmalas HCL (extracted myself) and smoked enhanced leaf. I realy enjoy this but have been wanting to extend the journeys and not wasting (and smoking) DMT.

So lately I've made DMT fumarate and taking this oraly with Rue harmalas (first a minute sublingual and then swallowing). I've not really found the dosage yet so I've also smoked some enhanched leaf to step it up a bit (more on that in another post).

Anyhow I'd like to use the harmalas sublingual and preferably the DMT fumarate too. I've read alot about it but it seems hard to understand how/if it works, can't post in other threads since I'm not full member here. Yet.

Hope to work this out together!

โ—‹
#11 Posted : 1/7/2021 5:34:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

@Jees

A bit of a necroreply, sorry

Yeah I wonder if any would get transfered to gut mao. But I agree with pitubo & your assumptions with this, but yeah I don't think much if anything would make it there to sufficiently inhibit gut mao, and that you're just mainly inhibiting mao enzymes within the brain with sublingual,

and if you were to take 'enough' sublingual harmalas to have sufficient inhibition in the gut, I'd think that the sublingual dosage would be such a significant amount needed milligram-wise, on top of all the saliva buildup/flow from trying to keep it pressed firmly under the tongue.

I think in the end it's probably just better to learn through trial/error what works for someone with the oralharmala route, and stick with that to inhibit oral dmt.

EDIT: there are a few reports buried on the forum of sublingual harmala/sublingual dmt and sublingual harmala/oral dmt use, but from reading through those i'm still in the camp of 'oral harmalas w/ oral dmt. Very happy