We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
here lies knowledge (most of you will already know) Options

5 Dimensional Nick
#1 Posted : 1/6/2021 1:36:43 PM

"Full of multiversal flow!"

feeling confused? friends espousing different crazy conspiracy theories? government policy seeming dissonant and illogical? everyone having vastly differing modus operandi?

answer simple: the powers that be are spreading many different news stories and fake news stories that conflict each other. if everyone has different ideas and feelings about reality there can be no harmony in opposition and counter-movements. this has been known for eons as DIVIDE and CONQUER.

how do we challenge, conquer or even just rail it in?

answers/theories/plans below

peace, keep it real and keep believing your highest truth.

truth/love/joy, a holy trinity, if a thought doesn't give one or more of these it is not correct or useful.

5D

ps: if your thinking about this post: "man's a hippie, he's paranoid ain't he, what a load of bull or anything negative" the beast has you......

but it's not too late to escape

#fuckracism #plur #respect #higherconsiousness #fuckprejudiceinallforms #conservativesarelegalcountryrapersmanypeopleallowtohavepowerbecauseofmediamanufacturedfear #peace #onelove #humanrights
"Anonymous around the mouse, hyperspace black ops in my house,
A technical itch you can't ignore, viral like that magic spore,
Laced in life like a blockchain, special characters around my name,
They got game like Nintendo flow, it's always the same you will know,
I can't be pinned down like a Q-Bit, my architecture all neuromorphic,
On the roof if the internet had one, fire escape's fibre optic dragon." Onepacman

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 1/6/2021 9:50:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Divide and conquer is about as old as civilization itself.

Quote:
the powers that be are spreading many different news stories and fake news stories that conflict each other. if everyone has different ideas and feelings about reality there can be no harmony in opposition and counter-movements.

It's also a side-effect of how we are so over-saturated with information thanks to the internet that it is incredibly easy to get stuck in a self-perpetuating filter bubble. Perhaps this is a bug that has been turned into a feature?

The solution? I've no magic wand to offer, but encouraging true critical thinking might be a place to start. Always ask people who they think stands to benefit from the information that they have 'discovered'. Take it from there, with patience and empathy.

And a happy new orbit to you, Nick <3

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

5 Dimensional Nick
#3 Posted : 1/6/2021 10:31:41 PM

"Full of multiversal flow!"

downwardsfromzero wrote:

The solution? I've no magic wand to offer, but encouraging true critical thinking might be a place to start. Always ask people who they think stands to benefit from the information that they have 'discovered'. Take it from there, with patience and empathy.

Huh! Very wise, i love this possible starting point.

Happy star orbit to you too!

Why the scary clown? [just curious]
"Anonymous around the mouse, hyperspace black ops in my house,
A technical itch you can't ignore, viral like that magic spore,
Laced in life like a blockchain, special characters around my name,
They got game like Nintendo flow, it's always the same you will know,
I can't be pinned down like a Q-Bit, my architecture all neuromorphic,
On the roof if the internet had one, fire escape's fibre optic dragon." Onepacman

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 1/6/2021 11:50:49 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

5 Dimensional Nick wrote:
Why the scary clown? [just curious]
It was actually an image of award-winning body painting that I found when looking for a clown for my avatar. Besides chemistry, I've also spent some time studying clowning. It's an attempt at expressing a number of things simultaneously in one image.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli