We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Question on DMT Experience -White Orb / Energy From Departed Person Options

Sophia5000
#1 Posted : 12/25/2020 5:52:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Everyone,

To give some background to this story - My very close friend departed last summer, who I think about often. He was the person that enabled me to have my first DMT experience and also taught me how to make it. We had many discussions about the different entities/levels that we encountered through our trips, and the possibility that the entities are a collective of human energy from people that have passed. Over the course of the last year I've had thoughts of wanting to ask about him during a DMT Trip.

I recently made the journey to hyper-space after being on hiatus for over a year. I cannot believe that I had some sort of cognizant recollection to ask about my friend. Within what seemed like a millisecond of me asking....a huge white orb came to me. The orb took up everything in my entire visual range. It had a very intense bright white light coming from the center and a glistening amber ring . I could actually feel the warmth. It felt like a warm blanket straight from the dryer. I also felt a sense of peace and tranquility exuded onto me. I have no sense of the time line but within a flash it was gone. I cannot stop thinking about this!

Questions that come to mind.....OR, just give me your thoughts in general.

1) Has anyone had an experience on DMT where you think you have encounter a person that has passed away?
2) Thoughts on seeing Orbs during a DMT experience?
3) Do you think human after life and DMT entities are related or not related? (SERIOUS QUESTION- SUPER INTERESTED BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE AND WOULD LIKE FEEDBACK)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Seeingisbelieving
#2 Posted : 12/25/2020 6:16:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Meditate very intently on the thoughts of your friend who has passed. Continue to do this while inhaling a moderate dose of dmt. You should be able to talk to your friend. They can communicate with you and most likely they will. This is the single most important thing about dmt IMO but trying to convince people that you can communicate with the deceased is pushing it in conventional society atm. I am going to do another experiment tonight and will report back whether my procedure works.

Triglav
#3 Posted : 12/25/2020 10:54:57 AM

In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.

The people I love and had passed away I usually meet in my dreams. It does happen from time to time, sometimes more often sometimes less. When I do meet them it's not like I was forcing myself to meet them in my dreams. It happens spontaneously and to be honest this spontaneity has it's magic. That's because I'm not expecting it and then I'm suddenly having a meeting.

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 12/25/2020 6:14:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Triglav wrote:
The people I love and had passed away I usually meet in my dreams. It does happen from time to time, sometimes more often sometimes less. When I do meet them it's not like I was forcing myself to meet them in my dreams. It happens spontaneously and to be honest this spontaneity has it's magic. That's because I'm not expecting it and then I'm suddenly having a meeting.
Have you thought about, when you meet people who are alive in your dreams, are you in contact with their real energies or is it just an illusion of the person that only lives in your mind?

I've been thinking about this, because my sister has had several dreams about me when I have been going through energetically powerful times in my life, sometimes on occasions when I haven't told her in advance what has happened.

I think it's possible we affect each other this way. I see no reason why this couldn't continue to happen occasionally after we die.

This is by the way the reason why I think it's very bad idea to try to contact the dead just for amusement.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

SynKyd
#5 Posted : 12/25/2020 7:59:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Attributing a physical presence to an energetic being (like we all are, a soul if you will) is where many people stop. I believe the energy is greater than the physical, so for me it’s real when these things happen. Some aren’t comfortable with crossing that line, so the energy must be their own and couldn’t possibly be from beyond our physical world.

Who’s right, who’s wrong? Both can be right I think. It is what YOU think it is, that’s the nature of energy and our interactions with each other.

I have had dreams where my dead relatives exist, just as they always were to me. Healthy, not old or dying, just being themselves. Lately I’ve been using the recognition of my dead relatives being dead as a trigger to start lucid dreaming, with minimal success. I have had some success with lucid dreaming in the past, using other triggers.

If I lucidly dream to ask them for advice or help (instead of trying to OOB through the universe like I always do) then I think it’s my energy directing the dream, so where is the advice or discussion coming from? It’s all very circular, and I doubt anyone will ever conclusively figure it out in a way that makes sense to others.

Do what is right for you, live in the moment, be open to energies that are here and now with you and life will be amazing. Reflect on the past and do the work to have the closure you need to heal, but don’t dwell on the past too much. It’s not coming back, our futures are in front of us.

Love
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Sophia5000
#6 Posted : 12/25/2020 11:47:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
Meditate very intently on the thoughts of your friend who has passed. Continue to do this while inhaling a moderate dose of dmt. You should be able to talk to your friend. They can communicate with you and most likely they will. This is the single most important thing about dmt IMO but trying to convince people that you can communicate with the deceased is pushing it in conventional society atm. I am going to do another experiment tonight and will report back whether my procedure works.

That's a very interesting idea. Thanks for your input! From my experience in that heightened state of mind, I believe that intentions and goals are washed away when you break through. But....I've never purposely tried to have an objective going into hyper-space. I want to believe that I made contact, but who knows. It certainty felt very real at the time. Please let me know how your experiment goes!
And...have a merry DMT x-mas!! Safe Journeys!

Sophia5000
#7 Posted : 12/26/2020 12:26:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SynKyd wrote:
Attributing a physical presence to an energetic being (like we all are, a soul if you will) is where many people stop. I believe the energy is greater than the physical, so for me it’s real when these things happen. Some aren’t comfortable with crossing that line, so the energy must be their own and couldn’t possibly be from beyond our physical world.

Who’s right, who’s wrong? Both can be right I think. It is what YOU think it is, that’s the nature of energy and our interactions with each other.

I completely agree that energy is greater than the physical. Everything that surrounds us and beyond is made up of molecular energy which seems static to our naked eye, but is very fluid....in constant interaction. I was a bit reluctant to post about my experience because I do not prescribe to any one line of thought on the after life or the entities. Albeit, this topic is something that I think about on occasion and really enjoy hearing different interpretations. Not that I'm a seasoned veteran lol...but I've been in hyper-space more times than I can count, and I know that this particular experience was significant to me. For that reason I was super curious to hear about related experiences. Thank you for the post...and merry x-mas!!

Triglav
#8 Posted : 1/6/2021 9:13:48 AM

In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Triglav wrote:
Have you thought about, when you meet people who are alive in your dreams, are you in contact with their real energies or is it just an illusion of the person that only lives in your mind?

I've been thinking about this, because my sister has had several dreams about me when I have been going through energetically powerful times in my life, sometimes on occasions when I haven't told her in advance what has happened.

I think it's possible we affect each other this way. I see no reason why this couldn't continue to happen occasionally after we die.

This is by the way the reason why I think it's very bad idea to try to contact the dead just for amusement.

I don't want to jump to any conclusions about that. Whatever may be true - I am happy with that. I am open to the idea that the deceased go on in a way and that would of course open the possibility to be in contact with them. If they only live in my mind I can also accept that and be grateful that my mind reminds me of them.