We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT entities worked my body Options

Cryptomot
#1 Posted : 1/1/2021 9:46:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I have a few questions, but English is not my main language so it's not so easy to describe things, but anyway, i'll try.

9 years ago I experienced a breakthrough DMT trip, 3 full tokes and off to cyberspace... It was beautiful and i got out of the trip crying and laughing because it was so intense, beautiful but also scary as hell.

The years after I was always thinking about DMT but didn't find the courage to do it again, only had 6 Ayahuasca sessions. Until a few weeks ago, I decided to smoke the DMT again.

I want to thank everyone on this forum, i spent countless hours in here to learn and study and it's really a great source of information. The DMT experience podcast is also a great source of knowledge, i really recommend it.

Anyway, so I'm still a little chicken when doing DMT, the moment I smell the DMT and hold the pipe I'm shaking like a 80 year old with Parkinson. So i'm always doing some low doses (1 very small hit) to get in the mood and then i take larger hits, but not a breakthrough dose (I'm not ready for it)

1) The first trip (sub-break) was very intense for me. I took a small hit and i was watching the room in front of me and everything became HIGH definition untill it started to break down in pixels and BAM i was gone to a place with a lot of numbers and mechanical things, i really can't remember it.

So by recommendation of others I'm starting to document my DMT trips immediately after the experience.

2) 30/12/2020 at 23:50

This evening I decided to do another trip. I just load the GVG with enough DMT and I just count the hits. I did only one hit and I was gone...

At the moment of writing the experience, I was crying and laughing because so much emotions came up, was scared as hell and I had to vomit for 5 minutes after I came down.

What happened?

When I took the hit, I was travelling and hearing a lot of vibrations and some kind of weird music.

I felt like my body was examined and the vibrations/music were going very very fast. I was amazed by a presence but it was going too fast for me... I remembered to relax and just let go and I started smiling.

A presence came in front of me and told me to just hold still and don't move. I agreed.

As they came closer to work my body to do very precise work (don't know what, but it felt very precise work), the vibrations/music were slowing down. I was scared but I kinda trusted this presence.

The presence came VERY CLOSE in front of my face doing the last work while the vibrations were now in slow motion... Very scary, but I remembered to hold still.

After this it got more INTENSE and the vibrations came to a stop. They were done whatever they did.

The precision of the work, is something that stays with me.

At that moment I saw a black waze or smoke and I had troubles breathing, it was very heavy and very weird, and i got in a panic. Somehow they guided me very well and told me it's over and I had to just breathe and relax, which I did.

I was sent back to my reality and you can imagine my amazement of this experience. I felt my stomach working immediately when coming down... I ran to take a bucket and I threw up, I threw up for 5 minutes. Nothing was in the bucket, it was just like Ayahuasca, just energy coming out.

Afterwards I felt very good, as i was cleaned.

I had to cry, I had to laugh, I was so amazed and I had to share it with someone, so I went to go my girlfriend who was asleep to get some support and I told her that aliens worked my body.

Ofcourse she just thinks I'm crazy and told me to quit doing 'this drugs' and went back to sleep.

So now I'm here to get some support. And I have some questions.

1) I heard other people talking about experiences like this, but can someone guide me to some posts/books or something else about this experience? I want to know everything about it, or at least what is known about it.

2) I hear people talking about getting a hyperslap, what does it mean exactly?

3) I get this profound experiences sub breakthrough, will I get the same when doing higher doses or what will change then. Is doing small doses of DMT in one session, eventually building up? Because the tokes I take are not so big, and there is a moment where it gets very intense.

I do it only for personal/spiritual development.

Thank you

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rOm
#2 Posted : 1/1/2021 10:32:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Body scanning or studying is a regular former experience. it is generally well lived. I do'ntthing there are books about this in particular but you couild read the spirit molecule and other books.
a hyperslap is when you're sent violently in hyperspace and feel a bit punished for your sins. like poor set and settings for exemple !
I don't feellike small doses in one sitting will build up, well if you do them very close to each other they may..; or if it is changa ( so mixture on DMT freebase and harmalas freebase usually onto Leaf ) could do as well.
You can also try pharmahuasca, anahuasca and ayahuasca. or vapohuasca or like oral harmalas and vaping the spice...
Enjoy and welcome to hyperspace.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Seeingisbelieving
#3 Posted : 1/1/2021 5:36:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad you had an interesting experience! Andrew Gallimore has a dmt book out. You can find dmt dialogues as a pdf for free on google. Archaic Revival is a great read. Strassmans Soul of prophecy and spirit molecule are great books. I'm reading pablo amaringo's art book right now. Read ALL of nick sand's articles on dmt.

They are doing more scientific research with dmt either right now or starting soon. I like to always remember that the dmt experience is subjective and created by my own brain. It makes the experience more special to me to know that it was mine and mine alone.

It's kind of confusing though that we aare all going to the same place in miind, basically. If you dont agree with that then just take a look at the art. We are all traversing the same inner worlds. Is it a subjective world or is it objective? That is my one major question.

#4 Posted : 1/3/2021 8:47:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Cryptomot wrote:
1) I heard other people talking about experiences like this, but can someone guide me to some posts/books or something else about this experience? I want to know everything about it, or at least what is known about it.

2) I hear people talking about getting a hyperslap, what does it mean exactly?

3) I get this profound experiences sub breakthrough, will I get the same when doing higher doses or what will change then. Is doing small doses of DMT in one session, eventually building up? Because the tokes I take are not so big, and there is a moment where it gets very intense.

Agree with rOm on the point that this type of interaction/entity contact can be common. I''ve experienced this myself in past experiences.

If you type in google:

Code:
site:dmt-nexus.me being operated on

quite a few results will come up

1. Two great reads with a fairly balanced approach by Nick Sand that are relatively short:

Moving into the Sacred World of DMT
Just a Wee Bit More about DMT

some background info on Nick in case you're not familiar:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=28155

2. 'hyperslap' can sort've get used as a broad term for a variety of difficult experiences imo [nothing wrong with that], though here in the wiki we have posted:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...rspace_lexicon#Hyperslap

Quote:
Hyperslap:

The often traumatic and extremely 'dark' trip that one can receive seemingly as punishment for some transgression on the part of the psychonaut. Often it is due to repeatedly blasting off when one has not processed or integrated the previous lessons, or desperately trying to get past a shut-out by raising the dosage to extreme levels.

Generally, a hyperslap is not a single slap, but a full-on beatdown. One that is designed to teach you a lesson in respect.

3. Hard to say exactly what will happen with dosage increase or breakthrough, or even generally for that matter. The experiences overall intensity being a given aspect to the experience with dosage increase is obvious. Though what'll come out of that intensity is hard to say. The experience once you're in there nice n good - it's pretty much unlanguageable, it can run you over through and through. To say anything in terms of a concrete description is hilarious to me, when thinking about the experience.

Slowly increase your dosage, 5mg increments if wanting to explore the depths. It can be good practice to do so Big grin

I never noticed too much of a huge tolerance back in the day when I was just smoking enhanced leaf or vaping dmt when dosing smaller amounts back to back or in short intervals, though the experience wouldn't propel me to the same depths versus if I were to take my standard dose in 1-2 hits.

On a sidenote, it's been said here by quite a few folks over the years that have done and have experience with it - being able to take the entire dose in one inhalation versus multiple inhalations can lead to a massively different experience.

Clearing out the dosage in one go should have a good amount of respect & caution exercised.

Though taking a couple tokes to get where I'm wanting to go can work just fine. Big grin

Cryptomot
#5 Posted : 1/5/2021 7:59:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks everyone for the input