We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings to the Nexus Options

EasyEvil
#1 Posted : 1/4/2021 8:12:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker first time poster here!
I'm here because I'm particularly interested in the DMT-extraction field. I successfully conducted about 10 extractions with STB and A/B teks. I always found a lot of very useful information on the Nexus about this topic but now that I'm more experienced, I want to try different methods of extraction.
I know there are very knowledgeable people on this forum and their help in perfecting an extraction technique would be gladly welcome. This comes naturally with giving back people my insight on extraction technique and perhaps other topics as well.

I'm glad to be part of the Nexus community Big grin Have a nice day everyone ! Thumbs up

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

potnoble
#2 Posted : 1/4/2021 9:34:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome and have a nice day, too.
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 1/22/2021 12:14:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hey there. Which specific teks have your performed and which is your favorite and why? I've only tried two different ones myself and love performing the Max Ion Tek (that was my first, second was GordoTek, but that process didn't satisfy me). It took a couple tries (had jars break a few times), but finally got the hang of it.

I enjoy that tek because I always get good yields (with good starting product. The acacia used the first few times didn't produce much), and the process chills my overdrive anxiety down Big grin .

If you end up developing your own tek, please share!

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/16/2021 9:20:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to The Nexus!

I'm also curious what is your favorite method so far and why... And what new methods do you want to try?

Be well!