We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSD ocular pharmacokinetics Options

Lemon Flip
#1 Posted : 1/2/2021 7:20:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have recently acquired another sheet of 100 tabs of tested LSD (Ehlrich, Hoffman, Marquis) and feel that now would be a good time to look into experimenting with ocularly dosed LSD. If there is another post on the nexus about this I wasn't able to locate it.

Does anybody know the bioavailability of LSD in the eye? How would one go about making a solution to dose ocularly, and more importantly; how would you protect said solution from degradation?

I'll keep browsing for knowledge, but IIRC the bioavailability is somewhere in the range of 92%-98% *this is uncited because it is hearsay* If that IS the case, and it really is that high, it might really be worth investigating. Besides- the onset would be rapidly accelerated, circumventing come-up anxiety and nausea which I get strongly if I don't pre-dose with harmalas.

Thanks

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Lemon Flip
#2 Posted : 1/3/2021 6:27:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone have any experience with ocularly dosed anything?

Woolmer
#3 Posted : 1/3/2021 10:35:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Below is a slightly comical report of someone sticking a tab in their eye and suffering short term eye damage (who would have guessed).

"This is a single case report of an 18-year-old man who
presented to the emergency department with acute, bilateral eye pain
and redness of 24 hours. The patient admitted to placing folded strips
of blotting paper impregnated with LSD into the inferior fornices of
his eyes the previous night."

Not sure what the implication is for ocular dosage through some solution instead of a piece of paper.

rOm
#4 Posted : 1/3/2021 2:11:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know for the liquid drops, but usually I heard of ocular LSD with microdots.I wouldn't place paper inked on the eye. maybe liquid acid if its diluted in a bit of sterile water. I already use ocular drops like sananga it stings but is good for the eyesight. I tried piri piri ( cyperus articulatus ) and becchete eye drops as well.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 1/3/2021 4:09:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why?

Lemon Flip
#6 Posted : 1/3/2021 5:48:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why?

If the bioavailability of LSD is +10% more ocularly, and the eyedrop solution can be preserved for a reasonable duration, then it could be a viable method of tapping into the potential of ones stash of LSD.

That is one answer

The second is that it would change the way the individual experiences LSD. A much much shorter onset, a stronger/sharper peak with less duration, quicker come-down.

But honestly, for me it is a combination of the 2 responses above plus the fact that I think it is interesting. You don't hear much about it for a reason, I would guess it is difficult to make and preserve a solution--it is easier to eat paper. But does that mean it is the only efficient method? Maybe.

Jin
#7 Posted : 1/4/2021 3:57:02 AM

yes

I've dosed LSd drops on my eyes , out of crazyness one time long back
but i not sure this is safe or not ,
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Exitwound
#8 Posted : 1/4/2021 7:55:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lemon Flip wrote:
Why?

If the bioavailability of LSD is +10% more ocularly, and the eyedrop solution can be preserved for a reasonable duration, then it could be a viable method of tapping into the potential of ones stash of LSD.

That is one answer

The second is that it would change the way the individual experiences LSD. A much much shorter onset, a stronger/sharper peak with less duration, quicker come-down.

But honestly, for me it is a combination of the 2 responses above plus the fact that I think it is interesting. You don't hear much about it for a reason, I would guess it is difficult to make and preserve a solution--it is easier to eat paper. But does that mean it is the only efficient method? Maybe.

Acid is already probably the most convenient psychedelic to ingest, like you said, that's why I asked.

Lemon Flip wrote:

I didn't know that. If it really makes trip shorter, I can see potential for usage. For me acid's only negative side is duration - too long Smile

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 1/4/2021 12:48:26 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It seems to me that exploring this route would only be viable if you already had LSD in solution. If you're trying to make a solution the 10% gain in potency would be cancelled out by recovery losses and decomposition during the process unless you're willing to go to some quite detailed lengths (e.g. using an inert atmosphere, working only under dim red light), even more so if you want to end up with a known concentration. Blotter might as well stay as blotter.

Of course, if you're determined to explore the pharmacodynamic angle, don't let me put you off. Just make sure you use a sensible small proportion of your stash as a proof of concept rather than throwing the whole lot in the pot and trashing it all.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

rOm
#10 Posted : 1/4/2021 2:00:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, for the nexus Science I put my LSD 25 solution into contribution. I added one drop onto each of my inner eye corner ( near the nose) .the come up is very fast, 5 Minutes and I feel definite effects. I am gonna go brewsome amanita pantherina for brewto go with it. this is microdose vial Idiluted at about 20 µg per drop but doing thedrop it leeked on the eye lid too. Didn't went straight likeI do for sananga in middleof eyeglobe.or evenin the pupil. Looks interesting ROA. I'm 6 minutes in and hope it won't last too long.

rOm
#11 Posted : 1/4/2021 2:50:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll keep exploring this ROA from now. I like test 1 alot. comesup fast, 5mins. not crazy strong. but nice feeling or novelty.

Lemon Flip
#12 Posted : 1/4/2021 4:33:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice rOm! I think I am going to look into a microdose solution for microdosing, and maybe I'll put some in my eye, lol.

Woolmer
#13 Posted : 1/5/2021 2:56:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting rOm. How long did the experience last?

rOm
#14 Posted : 1/5/2021 3:01:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LOnger than expected. but I dosed a psilocybe and 5 grams amanita pantherina later like 9 hours later asit was going down.. BUt was quick onset and all in all a pleasant experience. Felt euphoric, no anxiety on come up. seemslike,but maybe I was excited also from the novelty. I'll repeat the experience.