We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How does your aya taste? Options

WanderingCat
#1 Posted : 12/19/2020 9:26:22 PM

The White Haired Cat

I've made ayahuasca once and the taste was not bad when drinking, When first drinking it I didn't know what to think. second time around It got worse. I'm very sure I used just little... maybe a lot of vinegar. Tasted horrid.

I can only describe that it tasted like rancid vinegary pretzels. I don't know how I could stomach it for so long, maybe 30 minutes? It was a fight every minute to keep it in. A glorious purge had taken place that day.

I'd like to know how you describe the taste of your aya.
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

bismillah
#2 Posted : 12/20/2020 3:42:50 PM

My Personalized Tag

Bitter, puckery, sour, woody...

I use lemon juice to acidify it. Vinegar was unbelievably disgusting. Without anything added, I honestly don't really mind the taste at all, but I always rinse out my mouth between chugs cause it gets kind of gross-feeling.

I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

soulfood
#3 Posted : 12/20/2020 4:04:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I never brew ayahusca with an acid. Just long, low and slow.

Yields a more earthy brew with hints of vanilla if you ask me.

Fractalus
#4 Posted : 1/2/2021 7:26:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

with vinegar the taste is nasty for some people, the potency is greater but if some of the drinkers have a hard time drinking it you better not use vinegar.
when added date syrup the taste miraculesly improve!!! Molasses also is great taste improver, try mix them both in your tea, you will be thanksfull for that Smile
though the minds may be different, the body forms may be different
it is through the heart that we recognize our spirits are one.

everything im writing is a complete fiction and it is only a reflection of my imagination.