We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Conjunction Christmas Trip Report Options

BongQuixote
#1 Posted : 12/28/2020 12:47:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone! I forgot my account name, so created a new one to be able to share this trip report. Hopefully get my posting rights back soon, doing the questionnaire etc. In the meantime I'll post in the open forums. Much love, hope everyone made it through the crazy 2020 intact.

---

With the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction happening, I wanted to structure a trip around the same concept, using harmine, THH, DMT (oral and changa) and LSD. The DMT och LSD would represent the two planets and their identities. We decided to do this after dinner on Christmas day where I cooked Taiwan popcorn chicken and General Tso's to reinforce the duality theme.

Plan: Before dinner, we smoke some weed, not much, just to get a good appetite going, and make some dirty martinis. After dinner, wait for an hour or two and then consume 200mg harmine and 200mg of THH orally to build a good foundation. After another hour, do 100mg DMT orally + half a tab of LSD. Wait an additional 30 minutes and then do another 100mg DMT orally, wait a little bit and then do the changa. One other participant tried to follow this schedule with me, while my wife decided to to down the psilocybin route instead after the harmalas.

Components: Harmine and THH were self-extracted from Syrian Rue, and the THH converted from Harmaline using magnesium and acetic acid. DMT self extracted from Acacia Confusa, freezer precipitated. LSD of unknown origin, one of the participant brought it, but swore it was good and clean (which it was as far as I can tell). Changa made out of pipe tobacco infused with self-extracted harmine+DMT.

Trip: The harmalas settled in like they normally do. Slight tingly feeling, overall happy times, zero nausea, relaxing, no anxiety or fear. I was slightly uncoordinated to trying to cut the acid in half was a minor project. I had weighed out the DMT beforehand and packed in gel capsules so I wouldn't have to do that later. Popped half a tab LSD and then 100mg DMT a few minutes later. My sense of time started to become stretched out at this point, so I'm not 100% sure how long I waited to take the second 100mg DMT, but I'm guessing 30 minutes.

The visuals were getting pretty strong at this point. You know the flower/tunnel DMT thing? I had two of those side by side when closing my eyes. One was a rotating red disc with symbols around the outside, with a darker red wheel turning slowly inside it. I took this clearly to be Jupiter. On the left I had a blue disc with symbols around it, but on top of the symbols were other more squiggly transparent symbols, sort of like jellyfish trying to cover up the symbols underneath. I took this to be Saturn. The squigglyness seemed very LSD, so I proceeded with the theory that Saturn is aligned with LSD and Jupiter is aligned DMT.

Then I smoked the changa, and here is where I made a big mistake. I hadn't measured out the changa ahead of time, and I was not in any shape to operate a scale, so I eyeballed some into the pipe and hit it. The second I did this, I realized I had messed up. Reality completely fractured, the discs were gone, and I was in some chopped up KA-KA-KA-KA white noise world, too much DMT. Insane colors and shapes, everything being sliced up, destroyed and re-created at warp speed.

I have no idea how long this lasted, but reports from the other participants said they thought I was having a full psychotic manic breakdown. I was yelling at invisible things loudly and talking to objects, my eyes were crazy, and they thought I was not going to come out of it. I had no connection to reality. I was trying to open my eyes, and even if there were things there, I was not able to see them. My visual field was overwhelmed and I was unable to take anything in.

The next things I remember was that I was on a big architects table. The type that tilts where you have rulers, protractors, compasses, pencils etc. Out to the left I heard a noise like "Achtung, ready to construct" and the tools on the table arranged themselves into a dangly pyramid. They were black and metal and had a very distinct Bauhaus esthetic, like the cover of a architectural magazine from the 40s. I realized at that point that I had woken them up when I arrived at the table, and now they wanted me to construct something. They insisted that we could only do neo-classical work, so lots of triangles and pillars, which we proceeded to do. I was getting annoyed because I wanted to get off the table, but whenever I tried to sneak away they woke up and arranged themselves in that pyramid formation and made me build more stuff with them. This went on in a loop for a bit, not sure how long.

Next things I remember I met the construction foreman, which looked like a yellow ball with eyes and a smiling mouth with huge teeth, chomping on a cigar. It was very Fritz the cat imagery. So the foreman started barking orders, and massive scaffolding and platforms materialized, stretching out as far as I could see in all directions. Orange cones everywhere to control traffic, and all the parking meters uprooted themselves from the streets and started patrolling the city looking for illegally parked cars. The foreman told me that my job was to make the soap factories.

I had to place the soap factories on the surfaces between the scaffolding beams, which were all different colors. The soap factory "seed" was a short red tube, a little like a twizzler but smooth. You placed it on the surface, and it turned itself inside out, doubled in length and then split in two width-wise, leaving a trail behind it of small segments. Once you built enough a pink soapbar would materialize in the middle, ready for harvesting. I was told kids all over the world loved this soap, and that it was especially popular in Asia. So I kept working on this for ever, while the foreman kept arranging for more scaffolding and platforms. It felt very much like he was building space itself.

After a while I think the foreman realized I was getting tired, so he transported me to a beach they had built especially for me. Clear water, two big rocks forming an opening into the ocean towering on both sides. White sand, and a bloodred sun that looked like a slice of blood orange above. The sun was clearly Asian and had a nice big smile and looked a me. I went into the water, and it was wonderful, so warm and relaxing. The sun kept me company, and when I was done on the beach, it guided me back. The sun was the construction foreman.

I was now nothing, no memory, no identity, just a wet red baby sun slowly rising. I was being created and I was creating at the same time. So classic rebirth experience, but it felt bigger than normal. I wasn't reborn a person, I was reborn a sun and lifted very gently back to life.

At this point in the trip I was slowly starting to reconnect with reality. I tried opening my eyes, but it was still very hard to make anything out of it. My wife's face looked normal, except her nose was on upside down. Stuff was in general very curved and squiggly. I think I spent about 6 hours in bed slowly getting my bearings and waiting for things to wear off.

The next day I was watching some YouTube, but everyone's face looked grotesque and deformed, so I had to cut that short. I had no memory at all of the trip. I just remembered white noise. It wasn't until 12 hours later fragments starting coming back to me, and 48 hours before I had somewhat of a picture of what had happened. I'm sure I don't remember half of it, but it was the most memorable trip I have had.

Some theories: The foreman is my DMT buddy. He saw I was lost and stepped in the help. He also showed me his construction site and crew, and how he goes about building spacetime. Since the universe is expanding, someone has to build all that space, right? The tools on the table where an LSD creation, absurdist, annoying at times. Same with the marching parking meters and squiggly symbols. The beach was pure DMT bliss, being one with everything and so on. The rebirth was awesome; sometimes I get into rebirth loops when it becomes annoying and I keep weeping about the beauty of it, but this was clean. The foreman driving me home after work was great, and it feels like a made a new friend that I can visit again.

Substance notes: Since I started using THH before doing anything else, I know how it affects me. It gives a "humanizing" effect to psychedelic substances, making the experience easier to understand and less "alien". It also slows things down so they become less jarring. in the beginning, I thought THH made the other drugs weaker, but it just makes them more understandable. If you do a harmine+Harmaline+DMT trip, you will get a very different experience compared to harmine+THH+DMT. Harmaline always gives me massive chop-chop-chop-up-time tracers, dizziness and nausea. THH does not, tripping without feeling nausea is great, and the gelatinous DMT and LSD tracers are much more pleasant.

Lessons: ALWAYS measure your stuff ahead of time, and DON'T try to eyeball changa when you're already tripping. If you intend to go this far, please warn the people around you that you may seem crazy, and for God's sake have an experienced sitter. I even scared the crap out of the cat, and she was afraid for/of me for two days afterwards.

Merry Conjunction Christmas!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 12/30/2020 1:50:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Woah, what a story! Nickname seems relevant Smile

I am curious, what was your intent with this trip?

BongQuixote
#3 Posted : 12/30/2020 2:11:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The intent was to explore the duality of the planetary conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter by using two different substances and see how they would align planet-wise. So I went in with an idea I wanted to explore. I ended up learning other things as well, especially around the meta-physical make-up of the universe itself. Whenever I do a large dose of DMT, I always feel like I've been taken to astro-physics class and I understand more about the underlying nature of things and how it all works.

My understanding and interpretation of the true nature of the universe may not align with others. DMT sources inspiration from our own minds as well, so looking for an objective reality with realms, creatures A, B and C and constructing a accurate taxonomy of DMT land is impossible. There is a lot of overlap between people's experiences, but there is also the risk of self-deception and confirmation bias kicking in and coloring our experience. Remember, when you are exploring the universe, you are also exploring yourself. You are the universe, and the universe is you.