We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A greeting of gratitude Options

mycophillic
#1 Posted : 12/29/2020 1:34:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone!
2020 has been a doozy, and I can assure you that the Nexus has become one of my new hobbies. Love reading all the reports, especially love all the other info you guys have compiled and refined. Not to be too...extra about it, but I view the nexus as a sort of democratization of shamanism in a world where one is hard to come by. In other words, I dig you folks, and am excited and comforted to take my first steps with this community!

So! I have used a variety of your standard entheogens for some time, and I have found myself in a handful of experiences in which the 'veil' really started to peel. On LSD, I have seen the peak of a hybrid of a pagoda and aztec temple made of impossible colors rise through the ground that blinked in and out of existence in 10 seconds? I had entity contact on a good dose of shrooms alone in the dark. But it was, well--peripheral. They were just out of sight, but had a toy in front of me that they manipulated with their voices. They giggled in anticipation as they got me to 'play' with the toy as well. You might have guessed that I am a McKenna fan by now.
I don't truly know to what extent my fascination in the psychadelic experience has informed my own experiences, but I feel that DMT might unlock a new door on that train of thought for me, but we will just have to see! First steps will be changa for sure. I'll likely post a report since I have enjoyed reading all of yours so much!

Until then,
~

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 1/17/2021 9:13:40 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

hey, welcome!

2020 was a hot mess indeed! So come on in and chill with us for a while! With all the craziness going on, it is nice to be able to hit that reset button in the ol' noodle by embarking on a psychedelic journey, and looking inward for a few hours. At this time, my favorite psychedelic is probably mushrooms, although that is subject to change from time to time. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your future trips, once you jump into that wonderful land of changa! It is going to be a wild ride!

Take care!

-TGO
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/16/2021 9:33:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Indeed this is a special place, and with people such as yourself contributing it will only get better Smile

What is your favorite setting to take psychedelics in?

Be well!