We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
'Psychedelic Experience' Discord Server! (18+) Options

Raptorrr
#1 Posted : 4/28/2018 9:14:01 PM

PsilocyRaptorrr

Hey Nexians, I thought I'd share my discord server with you all as it might be something you're interested in. I hope this isn't seen as spam and I don't intend to share it here often. Just to clarify, I have mod permission to post this to avoid any confusion.

Welcome to Psychedelic Experience, a discord server that promotes the altering of one's conciousness with the safe use of psychedelic substances, meditation, yoga, sensory deprivation and more! (18+)

Our server has a strong focus on harm reduction and therefore it can be used as a resource for the safe and educated use of hallucinogens and other substances - feel free to ping the tripsitters, harm reduction experts and staff for help!

We welcome all kinds of people on our server but we expect them to be mature and open minded so as to fit the general atmosphere of the community. We also like to avoid discussion of the unsafe use of drugs and discussion on substances that have a very risky safety profile.

Ensure to read the rules section before entering any of the other channels.

We are also in no way affiliated with the DMT Nexus forum, the developers of the discord platform, and any other communities we post.

Invite link: https://discord.gg/uexrwPRrqM
The human being is this night, this empty nothing, that contains everything in its simplicity—an unending wealth of many representations, images, of which none belongs to him—or which are not present. ... One catches sight of this night when one looks human beings in the eye—into a night that becomes awful - Hegel

Anything perfect is worth destroying, in fact it is desirable to destroy it, true beauty lies in imperfection - Nietzsche

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 4/28/2018 9:43:08 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

This server has a good community around it, it's worth checking out.

Just a heads up, discord doesn't have the same security and privacy protocols that the nexus does, so it's highly recommended to access it via encrypted protocols like a VPN and/or TOR.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Raptorrr
#3 Posted : 5/7/2020 4:01:46 PM

PsilocyRaptorrr

I said I'd bump this thread in case anyone is interested in joining. Very happy
The human being is this night, this empty nothing, that contains everything in its simplicity—an unending wealth of many representations, images, of which none belongs to him—or which are not present. ... One catches sight of this night when one looks human beings in the eye—into a night that becomes awful - Hegel

Anything perfect is worth destroying, in fact it is desirable to destroy it, true beauty lies in imperfection - Nietzsche

slane
#4 Posted : 12/25/2020 6:36:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just found this thread by googling "DMT discord" on a whim--wasn't even browsing the nexus!

I plan on being active on this server, or at least checking in every other day or so... which to me means active I guess. My discord handle is "legoair."

Going to BUMP this thread with my reply to give visibility to an additional social (hyper)space Smile

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 12/26/2020 3:00:59 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

dreamer042 wrote:
Just a heads up, discord doesn't have the same security and privacy protocols that the nexus does, so it's highly recommended to access it via encrypted protocols like a VPN and/or TOR.

Remember this people!

Be safe.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Mystic0
#6 Posted : 1/26/2021 7:39:56 AM

Ninja of Consciousness

This server is awesome, been a resident for quite some months. +1 Highly recommend people giving this place a visit.
One can drive himself to madness in the obsessing goal of reason, without the knowledge of love and laughter.

#7 Posted : 1/26/2021 4:00:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Just to throw in my 2c after what dreamer and Trav already had said.

First and foremost I might suggest to take a read or google 'discord privacy policy' & read through that entire page. That page states pretty clearly the stipulations around their aggregation of your data & what can be done with it 'at discords discretion'. Also, discords web application that you use to connect with their server/s to chat & make your own channels/room/s - all the messaging within those is unencrypted and plainly visible, theres no e2e there.

I mean sure you might have your standard https connection (& coming from a diff server/location [vpn or tor]) 'to' discords server/s through the use of their web app and that process in itself is encrypted, though 'once' you're communicating within the bounds of the web app/discord chat room/s - it's not.

But as dreamer already pointed out - a vpn of reputable decency and/or tor. A must imho.

Though if you're fine with this and really don't mind then by all means. Not trying to sound all doom n gloom or throw shade. It's just how it is..

Discord is fine for certain things, though once you start skating the bounds on particular topics and proceed into not-so-defined-territories then things can become a bit dicey. But just have a thorough read through their priv policy and things are fairly clear.

Just be careful. <3