We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Lithium radite-37. information? Options

pau
#1 Posted : 10/31/2017 1:14:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

has anyone heard about or have experience with this supposed ancient psychotropic chemical, supposedly from a single source in the Himalaya? something about pineal gland resonance?
Lithium radite-37 could also be known as LR37.
WHOA!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 10/31/2017 5:42:39 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It's news to me and sounds completely fictional. Radite was a trademark for a form of weakly nitrated cellulose used in golf clubs and fountain pens, as far as I can discern. Any associated lithium would be responsible for the purported psychotropic properties, one might suppose. Why this should originate in the Himalayas is beyond me.

Do you have any further information yourself?

EDIT: I just noticed the form it's posted in. And Wink

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

pau
#3 Posted : 12/16/2020 1:39:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

they do smoke their golf clubs in Jupiter, FL and in Rancho Santa Fe, CA. But only after a hole in one.
WHOA!

null24
#4 Posted : 12/16/2020 4:48:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Entering it into a Google machine pops this bit of weirdness up, is this what you saw? the-tartessian-priesthoods-trans-himalayan-trade-in-lithium-radite

Quote:
With the recent rediscovery of the circa 1000 BCE Himalayan mines, it is time to re-examine how Tartessian priests maintained their control over the societies along the dangerous trade route to the Orient ... still the only known source of Lithium radite-37, a mysterious, and highly psychoactive, chemical.

With superior golf club technology?Wut?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 12/16/2020 3:20:45 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I thought about this thread two days ago. Looks like we should be careful what we think about Laughing

I'm actually in favour of golf clubs being made of a more strongly nitrated form of nitrocellulose, and the golf balls too. That would make golf far more entertaining. I'd happily watch a round or two of exploding golf while myself being blasted on LR37.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 12/16/2020 3:21:10 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

[duplicate post from broken internet]