We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Member Options

Tycelium
#1 Posted : 12/12/2020 8:26:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey y'all, I am a new member here, but have been stopping by for quite a while. I have been high dosing psilocybin for years, have 25 years of psychedelic experience. I am getting ready for my first extraction and first time use of DMT. I have been in awe of this magical molecule since I was 13 years old and read about it in the "Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test". In all of my travels and explorations it never graced me with its presence. It kinda feels like everything has been growing to this and I am beyond excited! I have read so many books and forums, listened to so much McKenna, and youtube videos gallore about DMT and I am ready. Thanks for reading and for letting me become a member of this amazing community. I am very honored and cannot wait to see where the adventures take me!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jees
#2 Posted : 12/13/2020 12:08:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
vaping freebase and oral have a learning curve to it, one needs to familiarize with the routes of administration and how that works for you. A fast ticket to successfully visit the frequencies is imho changa.
Take care, be wise in set/setting Thumbs up

Tycelium
#3 Posted : 12/13/2020 9:01:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Hi,
vaping freebase and oral have a learning curve to it, one needs to familiarize with the routes of administration and how that works for you. A fast ticket to successfully visit the frequencies is imho changa.
Take care, be wise in set/setting Thumbs up

Many thanks Jees! Will do, I appreciate the guidance.