We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Christmas themed DMT experience. Options

PsychonautCX
#1 Posted : 12/8/2020 10:19:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used my direct emesh to do 30mg white DMT, and while I can’t remember if I broke through I definitely lost connection with my physical body for a couple of minutes. I got hit with some extreme geometry and flashing shapes but instead of struggling against it like I had in the past I embraced it and soon after I experienced multiple entities and kaleidoscopic patterns. Oddly enough the entities kept trying to hand me what looked like wrapped Christmas packages. Bright ribbons and bows, but I didn’t have any way to accept them because I didn’t have any hands or arms. Near the end of the trip once I was able to control my body again I held out my arms (eyes still closed) and I said “I know you can’t actually give these to me physically but thank you so much!”. When I opened my eyes my environment was bathed in a beautiful blue hue from the video I had playing on my TV.

It was this snow/winter ambiance video:

https://youtu.be/VIYHOb6vQ20

I had the audio turned off though and was instead listening to track from the album “Disney goes Classical” on my Echo Studio.

I’ve never felt such positive love and emotion.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.