We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Became One Options

Curated_Thinking
#1 Posted : 11/29/2020 5:47:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you've read my introduction to this site you'll know how THC Vape brought me here and opened up the path to psychedelics for me. If not read the wall fo text >>HERE.<<

So tonight I kind of brought my girlfriend into that with me. She'd never been high before so I thought it was a perfect evening to introduce here to this, how I do it. I've pretty much got it down on how to get to that other place. I sort of played it as why not try this this and this and see how you feel. She makes it in there. Eventually at some point where laying together embraced and we're having the same thoughts and feelings and she comes out and says she feels like we're one. There was a time earlier when she said she can feel my heart beat but she could no longer hear it. She likes to lay on my chest and listen, while she was doing that I was doing my breathing exercise about to jump in and that's when she said it.

We're two people who just felt that we became the same person and we existed just for each other.
CURATED_THINKING wrote:
IF ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, THEN WHAT IS A CONTRADICTION?

I HOPE AT THE END ON MY LIFE MORE GOOD WAS DONE THAN HARM BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I LIVED. I HOPE I ALTERED THE COURSE OF SOMETHING WHICH LEAD TO A GREATNESS OR WONDER THAT OTHERWISE WOULD NOT BE. I WANT WHAT WE ALL WANT, TO KNOW I WAS WORTH IT.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 11/29/2020 2:44:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love

I have not the right GF for that now.
She did some cacti, aya and shrooms sessions, but it's not her path eventually.

Poemander
#3 Posted : 11/30/2020 7:46:17 PM

“The Infinite Mind of THE ALL is the womb of Universes.” ~The Kybalion

Curated_Thinking wrote:
We're two people(beings-duality)who just felt that we became the same person(being-non-duality) and we existed just for each other.

I sometimes think that is the entire point of existence. Love

Curated_Thinking
#4 Posted : 12/1/2020 1:42:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Love

I have not the right GF for that now.
She did some cacti, aya and shrooms sessions, but it's not her path eventually.
I didn't know if it was right for my GF but she was down to try it and that's really all one needs. I started playing this DMT Meditation OM Chant. We were sitting in two chairs, but ended up laying down. Then 5 hours went by. Was amazing though.
CURATED_THINKING wrote:

I HOPE AT THE END ON MY LIFE MORE GOOD WAS DONE THAN HARM BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I LIVED. I HOPE I ALTERED THE COURSE OF SOMETHING WHICH LEAD TO A GREATNESS OR WONDER THAT OTHERWISE WOULD NOT BE. I WANT WHAT WE ALL WANT, TO KNOW I WAS WORTH IT.

Curated_Thinking
#5 Posted : 12/1/2020 1:46:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Poemander wrote:
Curated_Thinking wrote:
We're two people(beings-duality)who just felt that we became the same person(being-non-duality) and we existed just for each other.

I sometimes think that is the entire point of existence. Love
It's nuts for me to think about honestly. Two people reach a point that they're in the same exact headspace like we were. And that was just THC, not DMT (I personally think they both lead to the same place just different durations and intensity). It's not something I've heard about happening. Sharing an experience like that anyway.
CURATED_THINKING wrote: