DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Proof that early religions were influenced by psychedelics. Options

Poemander
#41 Posted : 11/20/2020 3:27:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very beautiful collection!

Have doubts about your samples? Get trusted results by having your samples tested.

Seeingisbelieving
#42 Posted : 11/25/2020 3:50:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving
#43 Posted : 11/29/2020 5:49:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Native American Church

Art by Tennyson Eckiwaudah, Comanche

Art by Stephen Mopope, Kiowa

Larry Redbone, Kiowa/Apache

Woody Crumbo, Potowatami

Chavín de Huanta stone art depicting a san pedro cactus which we all know contains mescaline alkaloids

Chavín de Huanta stone sculpture depicting a man with Anadenanthera colubrina pods and leaves, a dmt containing plant that is hypothesized to be snuffed by the Chavín with a drawing of the relief below

Gold snuff spoons found at Chavín de Huanta

Chavin Bone snuff spoon with stylized Anadenanthera colubrina on top

Drawing of stone relief depicting a priest with his nostrils running mucous while simultaneously transforming into a jaguar...

I'm going out on a limb here but is this representative of a mescaline+dmt synergistic combination?

I think it is interesting to note that this following image is of the Sun Gate found in Tiwanaku, Bolivia, 700 miles away from Chavin de Huanta and 1000 years older than the Chavin culture. Perhaps the cultural evolution of an ethnographic location.

Seeingisbelieving
#44 Posted : 11/29/2020 10:20:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Huichol

Seeingisbelieving
#45 Posted : 12/1/2020 6:40:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Found in the ABERDEEN BESTIARY.

Images of the Gold Munich Psalter. Notice how in each panel a group is convening next to mushroom objects in a religious ceremony and then all of a sudden in the next panel they are having a huge breakthrough in their group and society. Also notice how all of the mushroom objects are being depicted in fields. Their are also flocks of sheep with their shepherds conveniently having conversations with angels...because that happens fairly often without the aid of psychedelics (SARCASTIC AS FUG TONE)... and other livestock where mushrooms would be likely to be found.

Odd seeing someone rising from the dead and flying at dinner time...unless mushrooms are for dinner.

Seeingisbelieving
#46 Posted : 12/2/2020 5:10:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Psalter of Blanche of Castille

The expulsion from eden

The ten commandments being received. Notice the bull gods were being worshiped around the same time manna was being used by the Hebrews.

Loveall
#47 Posted : 12/2/2020 11:41:14 AM

๐Ÿ’–

Chemical expertSenior Member

12,500 year old cave paintings discovered in the Amazon. The news article mentions psychedelic plants were found in the art. I have not been able to locate the pictures yet.

https://www.theguardian....-in-remote-amazon-forest
โ€œ... (a) psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it.โ€
Excerpt from a McKenna talk transcript / audio.

Jees
#48 Posted : 12/2/2020 12:40:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Seeingisbelieving wrote:
NOT RELATED TO PSYCHEDELIC OR ENTHEOGENS but instead produced by a CHRISTIAN saint named Hildegard von Bingen. She was a serious badass feminist who basically told the male dominated church what the FLUP was up. Her story and VISIONS were spectacular and eerily similar to some experiences I've had on DMT and other psychedelics but this was drawn by a seemingly SOBER person. MIND BLOWING

There's also the distinct possibility that the Abbess Hildegard von Bingen got, er... off her nut on nutmeg at least once, judging by her writings on herbalism.

She was a master herbalist of her time, go reckon she came across some potentials.

Attachments: did I just inhaled something, or is this real?
Wat Pha Sorn Kaew, Phetchabun, Thailand
Courtesy of.... LOL... TripAdvisor Big grin
Jees attached the following image(s):
5b.1.JPG (57kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
5b.2.JPG (154kb) downloaded 85 time(s).

downwardsfromzero
#49 Posted : 12/2/2020 4:27:02 PM

Peeing into the abyss

Loveall wrote:
12,500 year old cave paintings discovered in the Amazon. The news article mentions psychedelic plants were found in the art. I have not been able to locate the pictures yet.

https://www.theguardian....in-remote-amazon-forest

This is amazing! It seems this was already unfolding 5 years ago: https://www.theguardian....in-remote-amazon-forest
(A few pictures in that article, not necessarily of the plants.)
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

โ€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
โ€• Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

downwardsfromzero
#50 Posted : 12/2/2020 4:33:25 PM

Peeing into the abyss

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
Odd seeing someone rising from the dead and flying at dinner time...unless mushrooms are for dinner.
In the picture above the one with the two surprised looking guys and the feet hanging down from the ceiling, there appear to be three mushrooms: a blue one (Check!), a red one with white spots (Check!) and a green one - but what could the green one be? Or do they just like threes?

It's amazing the clear depictions of Liberty caps among the illustrations as well.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

โ€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
โ€• Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Seeingisbelieving
#51 Posted : 12/2/2020 5:16:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you guys for contributing! The mushrooms are literally everywhere in Christian art. I've read and listened to the arguments against the holy mushroom theory and the scholars point out that the mushrooms are stylized trees, parasols or umbrellas and thats the end of story because there are not texts describing mushroom use or mushroom symbolism. I do not agree and will provide scriptural clues found in the canon gospels and nag hamamadi texts. I am also wondering why they would use certain colors and why there are normal depictions of trees in the normal shape with leaves and such and then there are blue mushroom shaped images starkly contrasting normal foliage. As an artist myself, I learned to draw by looking at the world around me and being influenced by other artists. I believe that the art in the psalters were influenced by the art before them and the earlier works were probably filled with mushrooms symbolism as well but there was a loss of meaning because of the gatekeeper mentality found in all religions. I have a HUGE list of documents to search through lol and I'll probably find a TON more. Just last night I found these images in the Munich Serbian Psalter. Notice all of the mushrooms by the river.

Amanita Halos

This may be going to far but the shapes in the mud pool before Jesus look oddly like shrooms.

Moses Speaking to god with what look to be small pieces of manna on an alter.

Jesus was holding and Jesus was healing..

Isaiah being dosed by an angel received from the alter...

This image is interesting because the translation for page 461 says "Christ rose from the dead and met the ointment wearers and spoke".

Seeingisbelieving
#52 Posted : 12/8/2020 4:39:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mar Saba Psalter: David Harping

The Bury Gospels: Notice the robe folded perfectly into a mushroom. I know it sounds crazy but if you get enough of these mushroom robe shots it starts to look a little purposely placed.

Bible moralisée: Temptations in the Wilderness

The Hunterian Psalter: Temptation and Expulsion

Theodore Psalter
David Annointed

Seeingisbelieving
#53 Posted : 12/14/2020 7:08:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tyniec Sacramentary

Seeingisbelieving
#54 Posted : 12/15/2020 6:26:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From the Codex of Alexandrinus

Rossano Gospels

The Ashburnham Pentateuch 7th century illuminated manuscript

Notice that the mushrooms are growing in cattle fields.

The image next seems to depict a mushroom, grain, and a grape vine side by side.

Moses receiving the sacrament manna from the lord.

Vienna Dioscurides is a illuminated document written 515 ad and contains a remarkable amount of information about pharmacology and plant medicines such as mandrake roots and cannabis

Seeingisbelieving
#55 Posted : 12/16/2020 9:26:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Compelling images from the Augustine Gospels Illuminated Manuscript

Notice the cow angel on top...Remember now that Manna was called angel food and mushrooms grow on cow dung.

Rabbula Gospels

Notice that the angel seems to be giving something to the woman on the bottom panel that is making it so she can see the lord. Is this the angel food?

Servants filling the vessels to be turned into wine. Knowing the location of this work of art was this a Soma tradition.

Seeingisbelieving
#56 Posted : 12/17/2020 1:15:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cathedral of Monreale mosaic

Notice the cannabis leaf and mushroom below the ark

It's interesting to note that this panel is depicting manna being received from heaven . Odd considering the only thing in this frame is a mushroom and piece of grain.

Psychedelics abound in this frame.

You can correct me if I am wrong but the top left corner seems to be depicting a cannabis infused wine being made. Reference other cannabis plants depicted in the artworks and you will notice that the plant here is the same besides the fact that their is a grape vine attached to the plant and it is being processed

Seeingisbelieving
#57 Posted : 12/18/2020 4:36:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Baptism of our Lord, by Evargis the priest, 1038, Gospel of Taron

The Baptism of our Lord, by Hovhannes Sandghkavanetsi, 1060, Mugni Gospels

The Baptism of our Lord, by Constantine, 1193, Skevra, Cilicia

executed at Hromkla, 1268, T'oros Roslin, Canon Table.

Lectionary, 1356, Surkhat, Crimea, Arak'el, Ascension.

Maghard Vank', 1428, Transfiguration.

PREV123