CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cheeky b*****d tickled my finger! Options

jbahb
#1 Posted : 11/22/2020 2:13:32 PM

just being a human being

I, like many of you, have had profound experiences with the entities in hyperspace, emotionally touched far beyond expectations, mind-altering realisations, earth-shattering revelations, but I've never previously been actually, physically touched, until that day.

I'm sitting on my bed, my choice location for hyperspace travel. It's dark out, the house is quiet, my housemates are all asleep. My trusty e-mesh vape is wicked and dripped with 4 drops of 500mg/ml DMT e-liquid PG/VG solution. This dosage has served me well and always has the desirable breakthrough experience I crave.

Butterflies in my stomach, it's time for launch. The anxious anticipation is palpable.

Relax your mind
Open your heart
Breathe
All is well

inhale...
hold...
release...

Things are in motion! Minor visual distortions, one more time!

inhale…
hold...

Major visual distortions!

hold it
HOLD IT!

The tunnel is materializing, this is my cue

and release

Eyes are closing, body softening, lay back and relax

All is well
Breathe

Familiar visuals of indescribable beauty. Hyperbolic higher-dimensional geometric fractal insanity unfolds in and onto itself, I've seen this all before, but something is different. A flash of orange in my peripheral, too fast to understand and not like anything I have experienced before. Wait! what was that? Something just touched me, something fast, orange and hot just tickled my index finger.

"Cheeky b*****d just tickled my finger!"

To be continued...
just being a human being's music for hyperspace

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.

forwardtoinfinity
#2 Posted : 11/23/2020 4:30:28 AM

Novice HyperPilot

Great inaugural post, looking forward to reading the continuation Smile Your writing hits the spot for me, a good description of the launch experience

GLTASN
#3 Posted : 11/24/2020 8:41:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been poked with a stick by an entity after I tried to ignore all the flashing lights in my peripheral vision. It is a masculine and teasing entity that would try and make me open my eyes with flickering lights even though I knew no light could just pass thru my eyelids. I once opened them and went straight to baseline, thought to myself thats weird how disappointing, then Bam he said, "Just fucking with you", and I was back in like the flick of a switch. I said, "you got me, good one." On one visit I told the entity that I loved him even though we've never met and he sent back a thank you and said its been awhile since someone told him that and he was greatful.
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 11/24/2020 8:59:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GLTASN wrote:
I've been poked with a stick by an entity after I tried to ignore all the flashing lights in my peripheral vision. It is a masculine and teasing entity that would try and make me open my eyes with flickering lights even though I knew no light could just pass thru my eyelids. I once opened them and went straight to baseline, thought to myself thats weird how disappointing, then Bam he said, "Just fucking with you", and I was back in like the flick of a switch. I said, "you got me, good one." On one visit I told the entity that I loved him even though we've never met and he sent back a thank you and said its been awhile since someone told him that and he was greatful.
Everyone and every part of you wants to be seen and feel recognized. Children do it all the time. If they don't get the attention of adults by behaving well, they behave bad. It's the basic craving in every rational soul. This is also the cardinal principle when treating people with fragmented personalities. The fragments often cause great distress, but it's not that they are inherently evil. They just want to be seen, and the greater desire is to be accepted. I think this is very good an approach when dealing with the apparent entities you encounter on your journeys.

Thank you for sharing your experience and seems like you did wisely!