CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV2930313233NEXT
The direct e-mesh thread. Options
 
Egzoset
#601 Posted : 11/15/2020 11:11:12 PM

Vaporist of Borg


Posts: 172
Joined: 21-Oct-2010
Last visit: 11-Jan-2021
Location: Qc/Can
PsychonautCX wrote:
My limited monkey brain tells me it’s something to do with the type of metal, it’s ohms(resistance), TSR, and the length of the mesh used.




PsychonautCX wrote:
It’s better for it to be too cool than too hot.


Maybe that's why, above, now here's a solution below:



JAi patented their Curie Pyrolyzer in 1969, by the way...

Pleased
My Tumblr (Google) and Flickr "Semi DiY Challenge(s)​" albums, mostly on cust. VG pipes
 

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!
 
PsychonautCX
#602 Posted : 11/16/2020 11:26:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 22
Joined: 04-Oct-2020
Last visit: 09-Jan-2021
Location: USA
I thought I’d report back with my new findings.
New settings:
GeekVape Aegis Solo Mod
250°F (NOT C!)
Using the TC-SS setting
Coil: .51
Wat: 30
TCR 105 (can’t change in this mode)

Pressing the and holding the button the wattage levels out around 6watts
Putting in 15mg of spice and barely tapping a couple of times melts nicely
Ten seconds of draw and it’s all gone.Lots of smoke.

Results are beautiful color pallet shifts, feelings of euphoria.

I may try and reduce the temp some more. See if there is a point where a ten second pull isn’t enough to smoke 15g.

 
PsychonautCX
#603 Posted : 11/17/2020 10:20:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 22
Joined: 04-Oct-2020
Last visit: 09-Jan-2021
Location: USA
PsychonautCX wrote:
I thought I’d report back with my new findings.
New settings:
GeekVape Aegis Solo Mod
250°F (NOT C!)
Using the TC-SS setting
Coil: .51
Wat: 30
TCR 105 (can’t change in this mode)

Pressing the and holding the button the wattage levels out around 6watts
Putting in 15mg of spice and barely tapping a couple of times melts nicely
Ten seconds of draw and it’s all gone.Lots of smoke.

Results are beautiful color pallet shifts, feelings of euphoria.

I may try and reduce the temp some more. See if there is a point where a ten second pull isn’t enough to smoke 15g.



OK holy cow... so Using just 20g (which I’d done before with this build just to experience some high contrast with a bit of sedation and body euphoria) something was very different. My entire room turned into some kind of blocky candy land/lego land for a few minutes. Is this the waiting room I’ve read about? I don’t know if it was because I started storing the spice in my freezer, maybe the scale wasn’t perfectly balanced and it was more than 20. Maybe I did a better job of not spilling, or maybe it’s because I completely removed the top of the RDA, cleaned it out, changed the air to 1/4 open and went from this 2” long glass tip to the original 1/4” tip that came with it (I noticed a lot of white buildup on the inside of the glass that made me think I was losing spice). I will have to do more testing. Anyway... WOW.
 
thenabu
#604 Posted : 11/19/2020 8:48:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 4
Joined: 02-Mar-2019
Last visit: 25-Dec-2020
PsychonautCX wrote:
PsychonautCX wrote:
I thought I’d report back with my new findings.
New settings:
GeekVape Aegis Solo Mod
250°F (NOT C!)
Using the TC-SS setting
Coil: .51
Wat: 30
TCR 105 (can’t change in this mode)

Pressing the and holding the button the wattage levels out around 6watts
Putting in 15mg of spice and barely tapping a couple of times melts nicely
Ten seconds of draw and it’s all gone.Lots of smoke.

Results are beautiful color pallet shifts, feelings of euphoria.

I may try and reduce the temp some more. See if there is a point where a ten second pull isn’t enough to smoke 15g.


OK holy cow... so Using just 20g (which I’d done before with this build just to experience some high contrast with a bit of sedation and body euphoria) something was very different. My entire room turned into some kind of blocky candy land/lego land for a few minutes. Is this the waiting room I’ve read about? I don’t know if it was because I started storing the spice in my freezer, maybe the scale wasn’t perfectly balanced and it was more than 20. Maybe I did a better job of not spilling, or maybe it’s because I completely removed the top of the RDA, cleaned it out, changed the air to 1/4 open and went from this 2” long glass tip to the original 1/4” tip that came with it (I noticed a lot of white buildup on the inside of the glass that made me think I was losing spice). I will have to do more testing. Anyway... WOW.


Still with the settings you mentioned above ?
Mine was set at 400F Shocked
I need to test it with your settings
 
PsychonautCX
#605 Posted : 11/24/2020 7:43:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 22
Joined: 04-Oct-2020
Last visit: 09-Jan-2021
Location: USA
thenabu wrote:
PsychonautCX wrote:
PsychonautCX wrote:
I thought I’d report back with my new findings.
New settings:
GeekVape Aegis Solo Mod
250°F (NOT C!)
Using the TC-SS setting
Coil: .51
Wat: 30
TCR 105 (can’t change in this mode)

Pressing the and holding the button the wattage levels out around 6watts
Putting in 15mg of spice and barely tapping a couple of times melts nicely
Ten seconds of draw and it’s all gone.Lots of smoke.

Results are beautiful color pallet shifts, feelings of euphoria.

I may try and reduce the temp some more. See if there is a point where a ten second pull isn’t enough to smoke 15g.


OK holy cow... so Using just 20g (which I’d done before with this build just to experience some high contrast with a bit of sedation and body euphoria) something was very different. My entire room turned into some kind of blocky candy land/lego land for a few minutes. Is this the waiting room I’ve read about? I don’t know if it was because I started storing the spice in my freezer, maybe the scale wasn’t perfectly balanced and it was more than 20. Maybe I did a better job of not spilling, or maybe it’s because I completely removed the top of the RDA, cleaned it out, changed the air to 1/4 open and went from this 2” long glass tip to the original 1/4” tip that came with it (I noticed a lot of white buildup on the inside of the glass that made me think I was losing spice). I will have to do more testing. Anyway... WOW.


Still with the settings you mentioned above ?
Mine was set at 400F Shocked
I need to test it with your settings


Yes, with those same settings:
I put the spice on a little at a time. Quickly pulsing the button once or twice to turn it from powder to liquid.
Put the top of the mod on, and in a single 10 second inhale had everything.
One word of advice is to make sure your battery is fully charged. I noticed the past couple trips that it wasn’t smoking like it should/used to. Replacing the mesh and cleaning the RDA didn’t make a difference, the wattage wasn’t going above 1W in the SS mode, then I realized I was only at 50% power on the Aegis battery. So I gave it a couple hours to charge, put in 20mg and it took me right to the edge of the Nth wall. I could tell, just 1mg more and I would have ended up in that candy land again.

Going to up it to 25mg some time this week. But I need to clean up my space first just in case it hits me unexpectedly hard.

 
skoobysnax
#606 Posted : 11/28/2020 8:50:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 645
Joined: 08-Jun-2013
Last visit: 05-Jan-2021
PsychonautCX wrote:
thenabu wrote:
PsychonautCX wrote:
PsychonautCX wrote:
I thought I’d report back with my new findings.
New settings:
GeekVape Aegis Solo Mod
250°F (NOT C!)
Using the TC-SS setting
Coil: .51
Wat: 30
TCR 105 (can’t change in this mode)

Pressing the and holding the button the wattage levels out around 6watts
Putting in 15mg of spice and barely tapping a couple of times melts nicely
Ten seconds of draw and it’s all gone.Lots of smoke.

Results are beautiful color pallet shifts, feelings of euphoria.

I may try and reduce the temp some more. See if there is a point where a ten second pull isn’t enough to smoke 15g.


OK holy cow... so Using just 20g (which I’d done before with this build just to experience some high contrast with a bit of sedation and body euphoria) something was very different. My entire room turned into some kind of blocky candy land/lego land for a few minutes. Is this the waiting room I’ve read about? I don’t know if it was because I started storing the spice in my freezer, maybe the scale wasn’t perfectly balanced and it was more than 20. Maybe I did a better job of not spilling, or maybe it’s because I completely removed the top of the RDA, cleaned it out, changed the air to 1/4 open and went from this 2” long glass tip to the original 1/4” tip that came with it (I noticed a lot of white buildup on the inside of the glass that made me think I was losing spice). I will have to do more testing. Anyway... WOW.


Still with the settings you mentioned above ?
Mine was set at 400F Shocked
I need to test it with your settings


Yes, with those same settings:
I put the spice on a little at a time. Quickly pulsing the button once or twice to turn it from powder to liquid.
Put the top of the mod on, and in a single 10 second inhale had everything.
One word of advice is to make sure your battery is fully charged. I noticed the past couple trips that it wasn’t smoking like it should/used to. Replacing the mesh and cleaning the RDA didn’t make a difference, the wattage wasn’t going above 1W in the SS mode, then I realized I was only at 50% power on the Aegis battery. So I gave it a couple hours to charge, put in 20mg and it took me right to the edge of the Nth wall. I could tell, just 1mg more and I would have ended up in that candy land again.

Going to up it to 25mg some time this week. But I need to clean up my space first just in case it hits me unexpectedly hard.


250F is way high but really the faint glow test in absolute darkness is a good indicator. Like really faint. I find that and back off 5-10F and it works. No burnt taste and a good 1 hit draw should vape 25mg easy in seconds. 25mg is my new sweet spot. I use the aegis solo and VV mesh RDA version 1. I test the settings every time. I use the mesh sheet and it seems to change a bit especially if i move the mesh too much. Once i am set for a session it seems stable. Maybe someone who knows more about TCR could speak as to why this happens but once i have the mesh seated properly its the best ROA for smoalking IMHO. I am curious if anyone has found an RDA better than the VV?
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?
 
dmt_awehhaea
#607 Posted : 11/29/2020 1:57:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 30
Joined: 18-Oct-2018
Last visit: 15-Jan-2021
I figured I'd make a comment since I've noticed that all the Mesh RDAs listed are no longer in stock or available to find still produced/sold. Has anyone had any success with other RDA options that are more recent?

Looking around, I found this. Does it seem worthwhile?
https://www.yachtvape.com/pages/meshlock-rda

Thanks!!!
 
some one
#608 Posted : 12/5/2020 12:56:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 463
Joined: 02-Dec-2012
Last visit: 14-Jan-2021
dmt_awehhaea wrote:
I figured I'd make a comment since I've noticed that all the Mesh RDAs listed are no longer in stock or available to find still produced/sold. Has anyone had any success with other RDA options that are more recent?

Indeed, mesh RDA's seem to be disappearing.
Insufficient demand in the e-juice vape market for them.
Kind of like the GVG wasn't that good a cannabis vape lol.

Tip: rip offs and cheap versions can still be ordered from China on Aliexpress.
Get hold of em while you can..

Glad we found out about this tech on time!
some is one - here is some - there is one
 
some one
#609 Posted : 12/5/2020 11:01:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 463
Joined: 02-Dec-2012
Last visit: 14-Jan-2021
croks wrote:
Here's what I got:

Geek Vape Aegis Solo
WOTOFO Profile 1.5 RDA
VandyVape 150 micron SS316L mesh

Question: at 8cm long SS316 should give 0.45 Ω, but whatever I try I always get 0.55 Ω or more. Any idea why?

I'm having trouble getting the setup procedure to work for me.
some one writes:
- temperature control mode @ 190-210°C
- manual TCR 090-110 with 35W limit for SS316 mesh.
Can't I just use that setup, or is it necessary to do the detailed procedure?

You should be able to use that setup. Doing the dim glow in the dark test each time prior use is best (disregard the youtube theory about 500C), but that only seems to work on short mesh lengths (4 cm) for me. My 8 cm long mesh doesn't glow. It does measure 0.45 ohm. Not sure why yours measures 0.55. Maybe sharper corners causing more resistance ,or maybe you cut the ends that go into the rda sleeves thinner? Unfortunately we cant manually override the resistance value on the modbox (might be a safety hazard reason), but you can adjust the TCR or temp to compensate. Trail and error. Which is a downside of this device, especially as the measured resistance can fluctuate between runs and some people report burned runs etc. Then again if you get it working right it's magic.

Quote:
Also...

I found a plastic bottle that fits exactly on the WOTOFO, even leaving the air holes clear. I just punched a whole at the top (bottom of the bottle) to suck on. Ideally I'd like to vape the whole powder without inhaling (5-MeO-DMT in my case, never more than 10mg), then just clear the bottle when it's ready. Does the Vape absolutely need airflow to vaporize the powder? Or can the mesh be made to stay at 200C until everything is vaped?



Nice, another 5meo mesher! In my last experiment I successfully vaped 2mg at 100 C using my 8 cm long SS316 150 VandyVape mesh, see this post. Might be that 100C is too low when loading more, but 130C caused white smoke and a worse effect while 100C was a perfect smokeless vaporization with much nicer feel to it. Could also be that for some reason my temp is off, but i doubt it.

Not sure about lack of airflow issues. Maybe it works. Maybe it burns slower and you will need to lower the temp and/or perform another 10 sec round. If so this shouldn't be a problem as you're inhaling the bottle all at once anyway. If this doesn't work.. Maybe you can create airflow by using a "gravity bong" construction. Make two holes in the plastic bottle next to the mesh and one on the bottom of the bottle. Fill the bottle with water holding the bottom hole close. Place the vape upside down into the opening on top, open the bottom hole letting the water flow down sucking in air from the side holes next to the mesh while firing the vape. When all water is gone (flowing into a container beneath) take the vape away from the top opening, place your mouth there, close the top holes with your fingers and inhale with the bottom hole open. Now wouldn't this make a nice youtube tutorial, hint :-)

Advantage: horizontal loading onto a long mesh means no spilling on the rda and all the smoalker needs to do is inhale a bottle of smoke in one go. Make sure you can inhale the volume of the bottle. Disadvantage: might be less efficient if some spice precipitates. Warning: don't heat the plastic too much (next to the mesh), or risk inhaling toxic hydrocarbon vapors. Glass would be safer, but harder to drill and fit over the rda. You could also place the bottle over the steel rda casing, or over a casing extension like I build (see below). This way you have the air intakes hole in the steel and the plastic is further away from the heat.

For me a 7 cm long (could be shorter) and 22 mm OD (outer diameter) steel extension does the job, see this post. It fits inside the original vv rda casing (outer shell). I engraved a cut for an o-ring into it (using the one from the vv rda kit) and made two air holes. I then taped the original vv rda cap on top and placed an additional 510 glass drip tip on top of that for nice cool vapor. It works fine, but I'd prefer glass to see through, maybe a future upgrade.



some is one - here is some - there is one
 
some one
#610 Posted : 12/6/2020 12:25:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 463
Joined: 02-Dec-2012
Last visit: 14-Jan-2021
Skrjabin wrote:
Hi all,

I recently discovered this way of vaping dmt. I have acquired a Geekvape Aegis mini + the Vv mesh V2 atomizer.
I’m still playing with the setting to find out how to configure it, and I can’t seem to get it right. I haven’t tried it out with spice yet.

At 200C, .27 ohm locked, 30 W and tcr 105 it glows bright in a lit room, not the slightly glowing I should be getting in a dark one. I’m using the ss316 that came with the vv, a bigger sheet is on the way.

When I lower the temperature to 100, the glow is just as bright. Does this mean the tc is broken?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Best,
Skrjabin

Update: lowering the tcr to 75 and temperature to 125 seems to have helped. I now get a short but very bright orange glow, after which it becomes a very soft, more red glowing. Will the bright glow at first burn the dmt, or is this the way it’s supposed to be? If not, how to fix?

I occasionally have the same issue. Keeps glowing bright red, powering at max W non stop. It resolves when taking the mesh out, straightening the ends and carefully placing it back in the rda again. Seems to be a fitting issue. Dont screw it in too tightly. Also check for loose wires.
some is one - here is some - there is one
 
some one
#611 Posted : 12/6/2020 12:30:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 463
Joined: 02-Dec-2012
Last visit: 14-Jan-2021
Skrjabin wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing contact problems with a mesh sheet and the vv mesh V2? It seems to be that it’s not connecting properly, however when I use the mesh coils that came with the vv it works perfectly. It’s a 100 316SS sheet.

I’ve soaked multiple times in acetone to clean. Could it be a wrong mesh sheet? And if so, what could be wrong?

Any help much appreciated!


Could be that you have a short circuit. Make sure the mesh isn't all the way down in the rda sleeves touching the floor, especially not on the side with the white plastic coating around the hole. It should be fixated in the air.
some is one - here is some - there is one
 
some one
#612 Posted : 12/6/2020 12:54:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 463
Joined: 02-Dec-2012
Last visit: 14-Jan-2021
Egzoset wrote:
Well i can't but observe Egzoset is so popular a topic this continues to obliterate most of what was actually written by the Magnificent & Omnipotent Egzoset.

Egzoset wrote:
just heat the mesh wirelessly and explore ribon-based distribution as when boys had toy guns working on a paper roll featured with tiny explosive charges printed on it. Except your mesh tape would release aerosols instead, and the obvious shape to do so is a toroïd core, some slotted one in this case i believe:



Yet you're still plain denying/ignoring the accumulated value i've put over the years in my customized Hybrid Core alternative which greatly improved VaporGenie's Classic/Bronze pipes and this you just can't pretend to know, because just like the toroïd IH driver you'd rather not try it now that it's been suggested by the Magnificent & Omnipotent Egzoset.

Yeah.....

Demonstrate us your Magnificent & Omnipotent invention and I'll demo mine:



Good day, have fun. Very happy
some is one - here is some - there is one
 
zikzak
#613 Posted : 12/7/2020 2:08:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 121
Joined: 27-Nov-2016
Last visit: 14-Jan-2021
unlocked_doors wrote:
zikzak wrote:

If going the cup atomizer route definitely check out the DT V4 (+titanium cup) instead of the Sai. It's likely the best cup atomizer on the market at this moment. It's very plug & play and not as much tinkering as direct mesh.

Eventually the M22 with ESCC will come out and it will likely take 1st place for best cup atomizer. However it will be quite a bit more expensive if you want to get the full benefits from it with temperature control and not only wattege mode as you would need to buy the dedicated mod for it.


Question for you. I have the DTV4 with Ti cups, originally purchased for cannabis concentrates but I'm excited at the prospect of another use. I've been trying the e-mesh (VV V2 RDA) method with little success on the first few tries but I'm not giving up yet. However, in the meantime, I'd like to tinker around with the DTV4 setup. Any advice on mod settings? I have a VP Drag 2 if it makes any difference.

I have the M22 that I bought in Oct/Nov but my original ESCC doesn't work, so that's not an option until the updated replacements are shipped next month. I also have the new mod on the way, once it's finalized. Pretty excited for those!


Did you experiment further with the DT V4 (Ti) and the M22? It would be very interesting to hear a comparison between those two and mesh-vaping..
 
JesusTheEntheogene
#614 Posted : 12/7/2020 2:23:28 PM
Jesus-Iesus-Zeus

New member

Posts: 2
Joined: 06-Dec-2020
Last visit: 03-Jan-2021
Only place I can post yours looked pretty cool! I been thinking on this and here is what I came up with.
We will make a containment box connected and wired much like a ecig Hell we could even use your mesh ecig idea and just gut it and slap it in a containment box essentially so it is contained fully Probably would love a glass made box outlayered with maybe some bark to make it aesthetic, after we make our box we will probably have it 3x9 with the inner box being 1x3 leaving room for circuitry and piping! We then attach a cool silly hose that we use in our chemistry kits for water if your like me and crazy! Or you can get swifty with it and develop another oral route from your containment box to your mouth. I also wondered what the potential effects would be if one was to put another hole within the containment zone leading out and sealable for when One wants to blow his vapor back into the device and see what happens
Jesus-Iesus-Zeus
 
Egzoset
#615 Posted : 12/7/2020 10:54:44 PM

Vaporist of Borg


Posts: 172
Joined: 21-Oct-2010
Last visit: 11-Jan-2021
Location: Qc/Can
some one wrote:
Demonstrate us...


10 years of involvement only equalled by similar imbécile input.

So, how do you deal with conduction, mister king of the imbéciles with too many disguisement hats to count them all?

Is that all the games you can think of?? For example, via PM:

Egzoset wrote:
Egzoset I have looked up your "Hybrid customised VaporGenie core" i did not understand how it worked. I found multiple threads of you describing vg modification in multiple forums and did not realise they werent all speaking of the same design. I have a glass vapor genie, blowtorches are too hot causing combustion or too cold no real inbetween. What would you recommend since you understand the science and I havent seen you mod a gvg just vg but I also have a vg id be willing to voids warranty. Since I am ignorant about this what would you recommend? The hybrid vg core was what I was looking at but what else is out there? Thank you for your consideration have a wonderful day.


This was dated Nov-24...

And that was my reply, in case you didn't receive it:

Egzoset wrote:
Salutations Observe,

observe wrote:
...I have'nt seen you mod a gvg, just vg, but I also have a vg i'd be willing to void warranty.


My appologies for not seeing the [ INBOX ] flag before, i didn't expect a positive response to be honest.

Although it's quite true i never considered hacking glass it turns out the transformation of a Classic or Bronze Sherlock ain't nearly as difficult to perform as you seem to have been told before: it was meant for duplication by the largest possible audience, so it's all done using basic tools & skills.

observe wrote:
Since I am ignorant about this what would you recommend?


1st of all be advised it suits me much better to interact as equals, because i find it a lot more satisfying/stimulating when correspondants are given an equal opportunity to shine, rather than not.

observe wrote:
...what else is out there?


Even with a very same hybridized "top" (core) mounted on them i found kind of early that each model adds its own touch of specific "personality":



So, geometry of the whole path can't be totally ignored and i yet have to try a water toy adapter... IMO there's also a fair part of interaction with the "PinHoles" at play.

observe wrote:
Thank you for your consideration have a wonderful day.


Please don't thank me at least until you have a prototype of your own which makes you happy. The only objective that really counts here is to find an accessible manner to share that hybrid core experience, so you can acquire your own perspectives 1st-hand - independantly.

Meanwhile if still motivated it would greatly help to know which unit you may wish to transform:

[ https:// photos.app.goo.gl/vYjgGjcaxkoEv2HD8 ]
Egzoset's Cust. VG Pipes - 2019 Summer Solstice Ed. [640x480] (2019-Jun-19)

Feel welcome to add your own anotations if it seems appropriate, not to mention a lot happened since my initial 2013 posts anyway... In addition, this present system ain't the most convenient board where to start such illustrated dialogs, hence lets consider places as AutoFlower Network or OpenGrow where less time is put on formatting and more on actual content.

Good day, have fun!! Cool


You! You! You! Thumbs down
My Tumblr (Google) and Flickr "Semi DiY Challenge(s)​" albums, mostly on cust. VG pipes
 
Egzoset
#616 Posted : 12/8/2020 4:24:03 PM

Vaporist of Borg


Posts: 172
Joined: 21-Oct-2010
Last visit: 11-Jan-2021
Location: Qc/Can
More head-games today, certainly some "pure" coïncidence:

Nitzan <anacon@gmail.com>

yo man
i really suggest you to try (i guess u already did..) the Lotus
it's like an improved VG
abit slower
but one of the greatest
My Tumblr (Google) and Flickr "Semi DiY Challenge(s)​" albums, mostly on cust. VG pipes
 
der-seemann
#617 Posted : 12/9/2020 7:31:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 45
Joined: 28-Oct-2017
Last visit: 15-Jan-2021
Location: Hyperspace^2
Funny thread...
three years ago I got a dual coil RDA that worked ok, but not perfect. I thought about optimization and got the idea of using some kind of mesh instead of the coils. But didn't follow up that idea, until i stumbled over an article about mesh vaping DMT a few days ago. Now waiting for my VV Mesh RDA to be shipped.

Weighting each time and loading with fluffy freebase crystals doesn't sound so comfortable. Has anyone figured out a better way to load that spaceship?

What about dissolving the spice in a minimum quantity of ethanol (applying heat helps melt the crystals easily), then loading it in an insulin syringe, adding ethanol to match the scale in an useful way (for example 1g space > 1 ml)

Now you can easily dose the almost pure DMT as thick liquid. A short preheat at 100°C will evaporate the tiny amount of ethanol before full power rocket launch...
 
Loveall
#618 Posted : 12/9/2020 11:24:34 PM

💖

Chemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 1964
Joined: 11-Mar-2017
Last visit: 15-Jan-2021
Location: 🌎
der-seemann wrote:
Funny thread...
three years ago I got a dual coil RDA that worked ok, but not perfect. I thought about optimization and got the idea of using some kind of mesh instead of the coils. But didn't follow up that idea, until i stumbled over an article about mesh vaping DMT a few days ago. Now waiting for my VV Mesh RDA to be shipped.

Weighting each time and loading with fluffy freebase crystals doesn't sound so comfortable. Has anyone figured out a better way to load that spaceship?

What about dissolving the spice in a minimum quantity of ethanol (applying heat helps melt the crystals easily), then loading it in an insulin syringe, adding ethanol to match the scale in an useful way (for example 1g space > 1 ml)

Now you can easily dose the almost pure DMT as thick liquid. A short preheat at 100°C will evaporate the tiny amount of ethanol before full power rocket launch...


I tried 75% ethanol but it did not work for me. Not sure if 95% would work better.

I love how it vaporizes once it is on the mesh, but my loading skills are so poor that this method is not very practical for me.

Have you seen the mesh modifications to give you more room? For some that is good enough.
“... (a) psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it.”
Excerpt from a McKenna talk transcript / audio.
 
__the__alchemist__
#619 Posted : 12/10/2020 1:03:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 3
Joined: 01-Nov-2020
Last visit: 12-Jan-2021
I'm struggling with dialling in my MOD settings, wondering if anyone can give me some advise. I'm running the Aegis Solo Mod, original VV mesh RDA and SS316L mesh. TCR mode, 200°C manual TCR 110 with 35W limit for a 4cm long SS316 mesh. On my last attempt only light psilocybin visuals and after inspecting the RDA I noticed a good portion of the spice melted through the mesh and obviously wasn't vaporized. I've tried SS mode and with zero luck as well. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Smile
 
some one
#620 Posted : 12/10/2020 1:38:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 463
Joined: 02-Dec-2012
Last visit: 14-Jan-2021
der-seemann, see the posts on this page:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...p;m=1062402#post1062402
I successfully dripped 5meo-dmt, nn-dmt should also work in theory.

Loveall, how much spice did you dissolve in how much ethanol?

Extending the mesh works for me to prevent spilling (see post above). Just buy a 22 cm OD steel rod and cut it 5 cm long. Then cut 2 holes for air intake and a slice for an o-ring. I used a precision cutter, but a simple small steel saw should do the trick. But even with the extension I'd prefer dripping. No need to weigh each dose then. Advantage of dripping on a long mesh vs short is that you can spread multiple drops out over more surface area. But dripping on a short mesh should be no problem and prevents spilling.

1 ml is about 20 drops and a high DMT dose with the mesh is 25 mg, so for:

6 mg spice per drop (24 mg dose = 4 drops): add 120 mg spice to 1 ml or 785 mg ethanol
7 mg spice per drop (28 mg dose = 4 drops): add 140 mg spice to 1 ml or 785 mg ethanol
8 mg spice per drop (24 mg dose = 3 drops): add 160 mg spice to 1 ml or 785 mg ethanol
9 mg spice per drop (27 mg dose = 3 drops): add 180 mg spice to 1 ml or 785 mg ethanol
12 mg spice per drop (24 mg dose = 2 drops): add 240 mg spice to 1 ml or 785 mg ethanol
13 mg spice per drop (26 mg dose = 2 drops): add 280 mg spice to 1 ml or 785 mg ethanol

Or just add the amount of drop desired and then add the amount of desired spice per drop.
Example: add 20 drops and 20 x 8 = 160 mg spice if you desire 8 mg per drop.

I'd go for a dose of 3 drops I think.

Always evaporate the ethanol dry first on low temp prior vaping.

We have to try DMT with 96% ethanol because if it works it would be great!
some is one - here is some - there is one
 
«PREV2930313233NEXT
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest (2)

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.932 seconds.