We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Repeat Intro Options

Zacjen
#1 Posted : 11/11/2020 2:56:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had account problems and had to open a new account. I am transferring my intro from previous account until I can get help sorting things out:
I have missed out on psychedelics and ethnobotanicals until a few years ago and I am now heading towards 80 so I need to make my paths straight. I started off interested in Iboga for addiction treatment. I have been addicted but now clean for 40+ years. I purchased some but could not find a sitter. I also extracted from Ervatamia orientalis rb but this was not a good result.
I have been growing ethnos for a couple of years now and have many young DMT plants. I am about to do first extraction using M.hostilis. I have had very revealing episodes with mushys and cacti and I am also growing the latter. I am interested in using these for spiritual progress and also psychological revelation. I have just found out about a group in Darwin who also have an interest in psychedelics and more will be revealed. So you see at my age I will be greatly appreciate anything that makes my journey along this path smoother and more direct. I am grateful that I am fit and healthy at my age.
Keeping it short and simple.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

VibeSurfer
#2 Posted : 11/16/2020 9:14:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there! Welcome to the Nexus and I wish you the best of luck with your extraction. What did the mushrooms and cacti reveal to you?
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Zacjen
#3 Posted : 11/16/2020 9:28:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Through shrooms my spiritual pride was revealed. I tended to expect a lot from others when they struggled because a lot has been overcome in me. (But Not By Me)
Another big journey later this week. Just for interest I just had an amazing exorcism like experience just from using a simple but exaggerated breathing technique in a group. Very revealing, healing and freeing. I would not have believed it possible a few days ago!

XA1
#4 Posted : 11/22/2020 6:22:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Zacjen, I am very intrigued we have someone “heading towards 80” among us. If my thinking is right you would have been around 26 during the Summer of Love. Clearly you have a lot of wisdom and experience regarding psychedelics and life in general. I look forward to your contributions here at Nexus.

I'd like to hear more about this “exorcism like experience.” I've always been interested in breathing induced altered states, but have never pursued them. I am aware there is danger if done in a mis-guided way, that much I know.

Allegro Vivo
#5 Posted : 11/23/2020 3:04:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Zacjen - I too am interested in your breathing experience. Are you speaking about holotropic breathwork? I've read about it in Stanislav Grof's work, in fact I believe he and his wife pioneered it. But I'm sure there are other ways to achieve it. Like XA1 I'm a little wary of attempting this without an experienced guide, so have held off trying so far.

Many thanks.

Curated_Thinking
#6 Posted : 11/23/2020 7:16:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello. I'm new here as well, hope to have some interesting conversations some time.

It'll be curious what an older person grasps about life or existence in later age. Not to sound grim like "old people are closer to dying." But being closer to the end of life expectancy, having lived such a long life as we know it. Do you see life as a spiral that repeats itself in different generations? Same problems, different people. I guess what I want to know is if there's a point where there's a profound difference in thoughts to life and death.
CURATED_THINKING wrote:
IF ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, THEN WHAT IS A CONTRADICTION?

I HOPE AT THE END ON MY LIFE MORE GOOD WAS DONE THAN HARM BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I LIVED. I HOPE I ALTERED THE COURSE OF SOMETHING WHICH LEAD TO A GREATNESS OR WONDER THAT OTHERWISE WOULD NOT BE. I WANT WHAT WE ALL WANT, TO KNOW I WAS WORTH IT.

Zacjen
#7 Posted : 11/25/2020 6:23:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Getting confused where I have filed things between Nexus, Corroboree and emails.
Breathing:
john
Replied: Sunday at 08:22 PM

I was at a workshop with some holistic type guys and one who runs men's challenges showed us some breathing techniques that without any intention on my part led me and others into a rebirthing / exorcism type experience.

In a group we just alternated deep belly breathing with deep chest breathing in a fairly energetic way. I went back to some cruel business that went on in my childhood and the evil it did was exercised along with a lot of yelling arching slapping and mucous discharge. h\His website about stuff he does in Darwin URL: <naillmcinnes.com>.
I had no intentions before I started the breathing. I went back in my mind to my childhood and the cruel things my father did to me and I could see that it was wrong and harmful and nothing to do with my behaviour. I had the desire for the evil or effect of the evil to leave me and my body just started arching, arms and hands slapping the floor, crying, expelling heaps of mucus and yelling for it to leave, get out of me. It did.
My life has been different to most 12 1/2 years of drug addiction ending in psychosis then another 12 1/2years of alcoholism. Recovery in AA and NA and trying to grow spiritually ever since. My 8g. GT experience was the culmination so far. so my ideas started to change when I surrendered and started looking for a new way to live. I suppose everyone's surrender will be different. The experience I just had did not indicate that I would be reincarnated or have to relive again. Just union, awe, wonder, gratitude .... endless.

Quote Edit