We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Nexus Options

grimlid
#1 Posted : 11/21/2020 11:18:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus,
I am grateful to be here. My short Bio is recovered drug addict/alcoholic with 18 years straight clean and sobre 12 step recovery. Trades person working away from home with a family making lots of good decisions and becoming more miserable daily with the grand design of humanity.
Come covid, Decided to leave my high paying 2 week on 2 week off wilderness job for obvious reasons related to travel and caring for my wife and kids. Finally had some time to myself so I decided to use psychedelics and thc for stress and anxiety management as well as conciousness expansion and increase of open mindedness. Ive been in NA for almost 20 years but no longer.
I feel all my decisions including the extraction of alkaloid from raw legal products ordered from my home have all been spiritual in nature and designed to help myself and my family. 9 months ago I was planning to leave my wife and kids because they were making me insane. Now I wake up and think how I can be the change in my family that allows them to lead happier, safer and more productive lives. This the greatest form of service to the earth I can do at this point in time. That and driving around in my new plug in hybrid vehicle to help others more in need than myself.
Im not sure if reality is what we individually perceive. I dont care as much about these questions as I once did.
Once again, grateful to be here.
Thanks
Grimlid
"I think; therefore I might be."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 11/22/2020 1:10:20 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Welcome grimlid!

It sounds like you've had quite a life. I love that you describe yourself as recovered and not "recovering". You come across as very empowered in your decision making and it sounds like you've decided to use these compounds for exactly the right reasons.

Glad to have ya aboard! Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Jin
#3 Posted : 11/22/2020 7:27:01 AM

yes

Welcome to The Nexus

These substances do change lives for the better , glad to hear they are pointing you in the right direction Thumbs up
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

grimlid
#4 Posted : 11/22/2020 6:38:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
Welcome grimlid!

It sounds like you've had quite a life. I love that you describe yourself as recovered and not "recovering". You come across as very empowered in your decision making and it sounds like you've decided to use these compounds for exactly the right reasons.

Glad to have ya aboard! Thumbs up

I really consider recovered as freedom from addict addiction or alcoholism as a solution to the daily life process. It stopped being enjoyable at some point though. I was totally unable to feel grateful or happy most of the time. I didnt feel good but was able to function in a cranky, bitchy way like a lot of unhappy people: do it without using crack, heroin, alcohol or crime as coping mechanisms ws the challenge to me.

When Canada legalized marijuana I re examined my options and I am very glad I did. It woke me up to a series of possibilities and gave me back gratitude and reconnected me with a higher power. Dmt is really assisting in my personal journey and psyche repair from 18 years of grinding myself to work harder.
"I think; therefore I might be."