We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Syrian Rue low effect need suggestions Options

semo
#1 Posted : 11/21/2020 6:47:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello there, i'm kinda fairly new with DMT and Hallucination stuff. A few days ago i've found the syrian rue i just bought 1kg for just 6 bucks. Any way i did some research but i guess i need acacia bark and stuff. I couldn't find them in my country. So according to erowid it says 4-5 gram is good enough to knock you up but on the second day i literally took 50 G of it put it in a paper towel and swallowed whole but how much i consume high stays the same it doesn't increase. It's like building a tolerance really really fast. I tried the tea stuff but did nothing. I don't take any cheese or ssri btw keeping myself on a diet but tonight i have taken nearly 100g powdered but i can still register on a forum and create a topic. I wanna loose myself I want the real divine enlightment but all i got is trails around the objects. Except the extracting and tea please tell me how cani make it more potent but fridge and stove isn't my thing.

Safe travels, peace ya'll.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 11/21/2020 6:54:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

4 gr of syrian rue takes me deep enough, just saying. Something is very very off.

semo
#3 Posted : 11/21/2020 7:01:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the feedback but i'm %100 sure of that is syrian rue because i chewed a mouth ful of them last month but. I guess ineed 100g powder again dont know if its gonna be a problem.

semo
#4 Posted : 11/21/2020 7:40:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've swalled 50 gr powder more in the afternoon i took 8x clonazepam but still all i see is trails. Is it working this way or it takes you to another dimensiom.

ShamensStamen
#5 Posted : 11/21/2020 8:34:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How much/often of the Clonazepam are you taking? The GABAergic effect will probably clean up how the Rue feels and will make it less noticeable, i get a cleaning up of the bodyload by adding 3 to 4.5 grams of Lemon Balm leaf, which also has GABAergic effects, with my Rue, to the point where i feel some of the Rue but the body and headspace feels much cleaner. So that could be one thing, the Clonazepam cleaning up how the Rue feels so you don't really feel it as much.

Another thing it could be, is weak seed, which in all my days of working with Rue i've never come across a weak batch, they've all always been pretty much the same consistent potency. You said you bought a kilo for 6 bucks? The price seems a bit too cheap to me, but idk if that would reflect the potency.

Another thing it could be is perhaps you have high amounts of the liver enzyme CYP2D6, which metabolizes the Harmalas found in Rue, thus requiring a higher dosage of Rue, but 50 grams or more seems excessive to me, even for that. Plus the more one consumes Rue regularly, the Harmalas in Rue start inhibiting CYP2D6 which works into it's reverse tolerance so the more you take the Rue the stronger and even longer in duration it gets.

So have you tried the ground up seed powder in capsules? I've never tried the seed (whole or powdered) in a paper towel, i would say try using capsules, maybe the paper towel is throwing off the absorption? Whole seeds have been said to not be digested/absorbed as well, even if one chews the seeds they don't seem to absorb well, so always go for powdered. You really shouldn't need more than 4 to 5 grams, 4 to 5 grams is pretty strong. You definitely shouldn't need to go over 10 grams though, so keep that in mind.

And, not that you need to avoid any kinds of food like Tyramine-containing foods when taking this stuff, since it's a reversible and selective MAO-A inhibitor and as such does not have interactions with the diet and Tyramine, do you fast for at least a few hours beforehand? If you eat sometime before taking the Rue, it can throw off the absorption/digestion of the Rue and will make it take longer to kick in. Some people have found that if you eat a little something, like some crackers or a light meal right after taking the Rue/Harmalas it can help things kick in more, but try not to eat anything like 4 to 6 hours beforehand. Ideally you want an empty stomach, but some people feel better with a little something in their stomach after taking it.

With all that said, Rue/Harmalas on it's own really doesn't cause much in the way of Entheogenic/Psychedelic effects, you can get some trails, maybe some insights and some other things, but usually it needs a Light plant to bring out the Rue's effects but also to contribute the Light effects to the mix, some DMT or Psilocin for example would constitute the Light, Cannabis also can act as a Light plant when combined with Rue i've noticed, but that may just be after one has had a good bit of prior Psychedelic activation, and then Cannabis can in a way kind of reactivate some of the Psychedelic headspace. So Rue or Caapi or Harmalas in general, don't really provide much ime, some say they get some closed eyed imagery, i've had that some just from Rue/Harmalas alone, but for the big shebang, experience-wise, you really need the addition of a Light compound in the mix to get the most out of it.

semo
#6 Posted : 11/21/2020 8:59:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much this was an enlightening explanation. I always put in very thinn toilet paper by seperating the 3 layer and make seeds as powder thank i just pack up and swallow. I'm actually high af right now but i need to reach the top. Gonna take another ball of powder. My heart rate is 67 blood oxygen level is %100 so i feel fine no side effects so it should be fine.

ShamensStamen
#7 Posted : 11/21/2020 9:11:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just be careful man, when it works properly Rue is very strong stuff, and remember that nausea/vomiting is possible so just in case it's best to have a purge bucket within arms reach. Usually if i take 4 to 5 grams of Rue i'm too laid back to do much of anything except lay around for the first few hours, i mean i can do some things during the first few hours but it can be quite dizzying and disorientating, also uncomfortable at times. But overall the Rue is good stuff, i really love it.

semo
#8 Posted : 11/21/2020 10:09:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you brother, I'll just meditate for a while.

Take care, peace

Jees
#9 Posted : 11/22/2020 12:53:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you have a blacklight, drop a spoon of seeds in water, maybe ad some drops of vinegar, let is soak and maybe crush seeds, and then the blacklight should make the waters fluorescent. Even small amounts of actives make it shiny. If it doesn't, your seeds are mega potent-less.

How about giving 1 - 2 gr powdered seeds to someone you know, and ask if they feel anything.

semo
#10 Posted : 11/23/2020 9:14:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey, i've realized benzos were cancelling the effects, and the way i consume wasn't efficient. You guys are awesome thanks for everything.

Tomtegubbe
#11 Posted : 11/23/2020 10:22:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

semo wrote:
I don't take any cheese or ssri btw keeping myself on a diet but tonight i have taken nearly 100g powdered but i can still register on a forum and create a topic.
Dose that high can be lethal. You are lucky nothing happened, but seriously, what you are doing is very dangerous. The usual high dose is somewhere between 5-10 grams. The plant is toxic at high doses and can be life-threatening. There shouldn't be any reason to exceed the safe limits. It won't get you where you want if you up the dose indefinitely.

There is an article of a patient who got hospitalized after taking 100 grams of Syrian rue. https://www.tandfonline....0.1080/15563650701323205

Please, be safe!

If you are looking to use Syrian rue as means of "legal high", you probably won't get what you are after no matter how much you take it. It does have a subtle effect of it's own, but it's usually used to potentiate other substances. You won't get a full blown psychedelic experience by using it alone.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

semo
#12 Posted : 11/23/2020 6:00:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks in advance, i've checked my liver enzymes and had a blood test seems like they are perfectly normal. At least now i know that i shouldn't be taking benzos while on syrian rue.

downwardsfromzero
#13 Posted : 11/24/2020 3:19:28 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Pray that you get the benzos out of your life entirely.

Syrian rue can be used as part of a path to self-awareness to that effect. Be aware of all the substances and medications which are contraindicated for RIMA's such as those found in Syrian rue. Serotonin syndrome is potentially fatal and therefore something best avoided.

[Harmalas] MAOI Drug Interaction Disclaimer

Opiates and DXM should also specifically be avoided.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli