CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Coping with Scary/Intense Trips Options

Daytripper63
#1 Posted : 11/15/2020 9:17:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

As I gain more experience I was wondering if people have skills they use during and after really intense maybe even scary experiences. Skills they may use themselves of with others that may be with. Seems like a good thing to think about in advance. In the past I have had bad LUCY trips and helps others to stay present during theirs. But the molecule is a little different.

Love to hear any experiences.

Have doubts about your samples? Get trusted results by having your samples tested.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 11/15/2020 11:34:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah it's def something to consider when exploring these other realm, there are skills to develop and strategies to be tried when dealing with scary experiences.

This nexus wiki entry and the integration-dedicated part below it go over some ideas. Can you relate to those, and have you ever tried any other strategies that worked for you?

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 11/16/2020 9:21:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it's important to be mentally in good strength before tripping. If you're feeling exhausted or very restless beforehand the experience can be too much.

I use music that resonates my current mood to calm my mind, take a walk outside without electronics and go through my intentions so that I know I'm sincere and not a bad mannered guest when I enter the magical world.

I have taken time to reflect the meaning of experiences that have been scary. I think I now understand better the purpose of certain visions and am able to align my mind with them.

Also, I always take harmalas to soften the experience.

What is it that you find scary in the experience?

Jees
#4 Posted : 11/19/2020 4:53:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Daytripper63,

You'll find next thread interesting:
Annoying entities in pre-breakthrough realm
Especially Global's post #17

Wink

Poemander
#5 Posted : 11/20/2020 3:55:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I read a book years and years ago that addresses fear and how to overcome fear by sitting with it, rather than avoidvance. The book is call "The places that scare you" by Pema Chodren. The book is based on a quote from a tibetan yogi by the name of Machik Labdron, who wrote the following:

Confess your hidden faults.
Approach that which you find repulsive.
Help those you think you cannot help.
Anything you are attached to, let it go.
Go to the places that scare you.

These moments when we are convinced that we cannot take it anymore because the fear has become so great we feel we may burst into insanity or want to fight or perhaps run away. What if you can just sit with those fears without changing it? What happens then?

The book is well worth the read if you are coping rather than thriving. I wish you well!

grimlid
#6 Posted : 11/22/2020 7:16:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Daytripper63 wrote:
In the past I have had bad LUCY trips and helps others to stay present during theirs. But the molecule is a little different.

At least this molecule has a shorter time window if things go awry. Ive had high lucy doses in my younger years and really had to play the waiting game.