We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
8g. GT. Options

Zacjen
#1 Posted : 11/19/2020 10:12:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My guide did not want to do Aya with me because of my age (79) and the physical effects purging etc.
We did a session of vaped DMT which was very powerful but did not take me where I had hoped but it was very encouraging and immensely powerful and for good.
We went to a almost deserted resort place in the outback bush that was officially closed down but we were being led there as what was planned did not occur and this was ideal.
I had tried mushies twice before at 5g. These were encouraging, peaceful and very revealing about my own spiritual pride of which which I was previously unaware. A few days before I did this one we did a breathing session (no chemicals) which for me was a full blown exorcism and freeing. I found it hard to believe that could happen just using a breathing method. An evil spirit left me.
My intention on each time I have used psychedelic's was to become unified with 'The Sprit' and all of creation. My guide suggested I should have an intention, so apart from being open to the union experience I had the intention of having my impatience, frustration and anger removed.
After settling in and making sure we would be left alone we started the music and I drank half of the mushies with cacao and other rich tasting stuff (previous time I just ate them). We just lied down and listned to the music singing and didge. Things started to happen after about 1.5 hours later. There was a female singer of someone using mushies which was very spiritual and absorbing and leading. I levelled out a bit but do not know the timing and had the rest of the mushies and the journey progressed.
Now it gets hard to explain. Later as I was returning to normal the way I could express and share the experience became a major problem as it was beyond human thought / perception as we have been taught. Using our words to express such thoughts, feelings, experiences would only detract from it and even trivialize the reality, love, creation, wonder of it. I went back to before creation and experienced just wonder and gratitude, love and bliss and..?. Again beyond human concepts. I have been hoping to get a brief experience of what the 'Hereafter', 'Spirit's Kingdom' " Union with God" was like, for encouragement with the rest of this life, and I did. Beyond words again.
Love and life became a relationship of love and energy peace and overwhelmingly "good".
Without giving a wrong impression all I can say is that I never expected the love to be revealed in something so apparently insignificant and based on only my outgoing of spirit and love. I have been taught to expect that such revelations would come from very significant and important others but nothing could be further from my truth. Love expressed in a relationship with life? Near death and very willing to die. I have only overwhelming gratitude for creation, creator so far beyond what I could have dreamed of. Just overwhelming wonder and gratitude. That is about all I can express as the rest is not expressible in human terms. The aim I had in the beginning for defect removal just faded into insignificance but with a sense that it would be taken care of. Sorry to keep saying it but it was a real dilemma for me about how to share this. I have people whom I normally share deep stuff with but I just have to accept that I cannot express or share this effectively. It would only trivialize it.
To conclude I experienced what I was seeking only it was more powerful, loving and mystical than I could have humanly perceived. I just feel so overwhelmingly grateful for "Creation". More does not need to be revealed.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 11/19/2020 2:18:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
That is about all I can express as the rest is not expressible in human terms. The aim I had in the beginning for defect removal just faded into insignificance but with a sense that it would be taken care of. Sorry to keep saying it but it was a real dilemma for me about how to share this. I have people whom I normally share deep stuff with but I just have to accept that I cannot express or share this effectively. It would only trivialize it.

Thank you for sharing. I can totally relate to this and other things you have written.

Do you feel like you had an ultimate experience and got what you needed, or will you be diving more into the realm of pure magic?

Zacjen
#3 Posted : 11/19/2020 11:47:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am content with what ocurred.
However I feel the journey continues. I have no need to repeat yet but I expect I will. How did you explain it to close friends? Keep growing.

Sunnyside
#4 Posted : 11/20/2020 4:15:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Zacjen wrote:

How did you explain it to close friends?

Welcome to you, I'm glad you're here and glad you can share with us.

I know I don't have the answer to your question, but a couple of things seem apparent.

One, you seem to have the desire to discuss these things with your friends; and, you seem to have effective communication skills. So, you will get it done.

They are your close friends, as you say. Maybe you share a small piece, here and there, one-on-one with a pal. Maybe you don't plan to talk about it, but you notice an opportunity arise, you mention something, see how it is received. Poco a poco, I guess. Little by little.

All I can really offer is my support and encouragement, they wouldn't be your close friends if they didn't offer you exactly that.

Good luck with it, you'll work it out.

" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Zacjen
#5 Posted : 11/20/2020 5:38:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your advice Sumnyside.
It is more like how do you express what is before creation?
I guess I am trying to re express it to myself also. I will just be grateful and any chance I get to help someone else move towards the same I will take.
Keep growing.

Exitwound
#6 Posted : 11/20/2020 6:31:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Zacjen wrote:
I am content with what ocurred.
However I feel the journey continues. I have no need to repeat yet but I expect I will. How did you explain it to close friends? Keep growing.

The journey never ends, if that makes any sense to you.

There is really not many people who I can comfortably discuss such matters. 4 friends and ouf of these 3 had psychedelic experiences themselves, so it's easy to find mutual understanding.

As of talking with other people, reading about the subject has helped me a lot.

You are not the first who goes through such transformative experience and our times are, if anything, not that special in terms of spirit world research and understanding. There is lots of classic and modern literature (you can find all references here in the book club section of the forum).
Jungian psychology, Tibetan buddhism even Alister Crowley's magick - they all really talk about the same thing in my opinion.
Reading such literature has helped me to put my experiences into words, explainable to some degree to people who haven't had entheogenic experiences.
Most revelations you can only explain in metaphors, even then you can't be sure if other party understands the whole of it, most likely they don't if they haven't been to divince places themselves.

Also my story: at first I wanted to tell everybody and to talk to everybody about my discoveries, but as time passes I understand that most of the people aren't ready for psychedelic experiences and don't need to hear what you have to tell them. Most will disregard it as crazy talk anyways.

Only the one who seek, shall find the truth themselves; rest are be better off left sleeping.

Zacjen
#7 Posted : 11/20/2020 8:59:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just what I needed to hear Exitwound. Very encouraging - Many thanks.

Zacjen
#8 Posted : 11/20/2020 9:01:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just what I needed to hear Exitwound. Very encouraging - Many thanks.