DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV293031
The direct e-mesh thread. Options

Egzoset
#601 Posted : 11/15/2020 11:11:12 PM

Vaporist of Borg

PsychonautCX wrote:
My limited monkey brain tells me it’s something to do with the type of metal, it’s ohms(resistance), TSR, and the length of the mesh used.

PsychonautCX wrote:
It’s better for it to be too cool than too hot.

Maybe that's why, above, now here's a solution below:

JAi patented their Curie Pyrolyzer in 1969, by the way...

Pleased

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PsychonautCX
#602 Posted : 11/16/2020 11:26:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I thought I’d report back with my new findings.
New settings:
GeekVape Aegis Solo Mod
250°F (NOT C!)
Using the TC-SS setting
Coil: .51
Wat: 30
TCR 105 (can’t change in this mode)

Pressing the and holding the button the wattage levels out around 6watts
Putting in 15mg of spice and barely tapping a couple of times melts nicely
Ten seconds of draw and it’s all gone.Lots of smoke.

Results are beautiful color pallet shifts, feelings of euphoria.

I may try and reduce the temp some more. See if there is a point where a ten second pull isn’t enough to smoke 15g.

PsychonautCX
#603 Posted : 11/17/2020 10:20:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

PsychonautCX wrote:
New settings:
GeekVape Aegis Solo Mod
250°F (NOT C!)
Using the TC-SS setting

I may try and reduce the temp some more. See if there is a point where a ten second pull isn’t enough to smoke 15g.

OK holy cow... so Using just 20g (which I’d done before with this build just to experience some high contrast with a bit of sedation and body euphoria) something was very different. My entire room turned into some kind of blocky candy land/lego land for a few minutes. Is this the waiting room I’ve read about? I don’t know if it was because I started storing the spice in my freezer, maybe the scale wasn’t perfectly balanced and it was more than 20. Maybe I did a better job of not spilling, or maybe it’s because I completely removed the top of the RDA, cleaned it out, changed the air to 1/4 open and went from this 2” long glass tip to the original 1/4” tip that came with it (I noticed a lot of white buildup on the inside of the glass that made me think I was losing spice). I will have to do more testing. Anyway... WOW.

thenabu
#604 Posted : 11/19/2020 8:48:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

PsychonautCX wrote:
PsychonautCX wrote:
New settings:
GeekVape Aegis Solo Mod
250°F (NOT C!)
Using the TC-SS setting

OK holy cow... so Using just 20g (which I’d done before with this build just to experience some high contrast with a bit of sedation and body euphoria) something was very different. My entire room turned into some kind of blocky candy land/lego land for a few minutes. Is this the waiting room I’ve read about? I don’t know if it was because I started storing the spice in my freezer, maybe the scale wasn’t perfectly balanced and it was more than 20. Maybe I did a better job of not spilling, or maybe it’s because I completely removed the top of the RDA, cleaned it out, changed the air to 1/4 open and went from this 2” long glass tip to the original 1/4” tip that came with it (I noticed a lot of white buildup on the inside of the glass that made me think I was losing spice). I will have to do more testing. Anyway... WOW.

Still with the settings you mentioned above ?
Mine was set at 400F Shocked
I need to test it with your settings

PsychonautCX
#605 Posted : 11/24/2020 7:43:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thenabu wrote:
PsychonautCX wrote:
PsychonautCX wrote:
New settings:
GeekVape Aegis Solo Mod
250°F (NOT C!)
Using the TC-SS setting

Still with the settings you mentioned above ?
Mine was set at 400F Shocked
I need to test it with your settings

Yes, with those same settings:
I put the spice on a little at a time. Quickly pulsing the button once or twice to turn it from powder to liquid.
Put the top of the mod on, and in a single 10 second inhale had everything.
One word of advice is to make sure your battery is fully charged. I noticed the past couple trips that it wasn’t smoking like it should/used to. Replacing the mesh and cleaning the RDA didn’t make a difference, the wattage wasn’t going above 1W in the SS mode, then I realized I was only at 50% power on the Aegis battery. So I gave it a couple hours to charge, put in 20mg and it took me right to the edge of the Nth wall. I could tell, just 1mg more and I would have ended up in that candy land again.

Going to up it to 25mg some time this week. But I need to clean up my space first just in case it hits me unexpectedly hard.

«PREV293031