We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mimosa hostilis seeds Options

droidman85
#1 Posted : 11/8/2020 11:30:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone, i'm not sure if i'm making a common question here so if i am i'm sorry.
How can i get mimosa hostilis seeds in europe? Every time i search for seeds anywhere including amazon all i see are listings for mimosa pudica. Not knowing if that is safe i wanted to ask here where to get them and what is the best plant to harvest in the shortest time. I'm not in a hurry, i have root bark and made dmt in the past with a friend, i just wanted to have some plants so that in the future i can harvest, i like plants.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

muladharma
#2 Posted : 11/19/2020 11:35:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey droidman85,
It's been a while since the post, so whether you found the subforum or not, I will share for visibility: Sustainable plant and seed suppliers

I don't know for this particular type of seed, but try:
- refining search parameters on that linked subforum
- use site: dmt-nexus.me prefix (without spaces) on Google Search
- research the providers and compile a list with those who have the seed you want, choose eco friendly Smile

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=898004#post898004 this thread describes an attempt to grow them, it can be hard depending on your Köppen–Geiger climate type.
Find the wisdom to practice loving-kindness.

Homo Trypens
#3 Posted : 11/19/2020 11:57:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi droidman85,

This is from a german seed bank. You also find this supplier in the sustainable suppliers section - putting them there was the first thing i did when i became a full member Smile

magicgardenseeds.com/The-Unique/Jurema-(Mimosa-hostilis)-A.1275-

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 11/19/2020 7:08:49 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

You may also want to look at some of the Acacias. There are species among them that will be better suited to growing in Europe, unless perhaps you live in southern Spain.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli