We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Experimentation with Changa and Spirit Writing Options

00Burnout
#1 Posted : 11/18/2020 2:59:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will be using this thread to track progress, and will update the original post as I further my experimentation.

The objective is to pull tangible information, either in the form of writing or drawings by allowing my body to record my experience while in hyperspace.

I will be using my 1:1 changa which is mixed with caapi leaf and vine, passion flower, and various other herbs (will update when I have the list in front of me), no additional harmalas have been added.

In theory, I will be going in aware of the fact that I am holding a pen and will be able to transcribe my experience in real time. Due to the powerful nature of the experience I will be starting with "tuning" myself by going into hyperspace with the objective to simply write my name and "I made it", because of the likelyhood that this will not happen immediately, I will stay at this stage until I have some resemblance of the message I am trying to send back. If I can't manage to send words across, I will switch to basic shapes. I will also not limit myself to either, and will allow whatever happens to happen. I will consider any sort of scribbling a step in the right direction.

If anyone else has attempted any experiments like this I would love to hear your feedback. Any advice on how to establish this connection is welcome.

I will be posting pictures of what I write/draw if anything arises.

Update for 11/19. 3 journeys with varying experiments and intentions

For the first one I went with trying to do "spirit/auto writing" when I broke through I saw a black screen with a white dot that moved autonomously, on this side I had followed it's movements. I came up with a few shape like things and possibly some words, looks like "I am" and maybe a couple sigils. My girlfriend tried the same thing and had better luck, but her words were overlapped and unable to be deciphered. The first 2 pictures are mine, the third is hers

On the second journey I used noise cancelling headphones and a mask. My intentions were to find the root of my lack of self worth, which is also the root of my addiction issues. I was shown through a tunnel overlaid with stretched out images and videos of my past that being brought up in traditional christianity was the cause (ya know, cause we're worthless undeserving sinners at the mercy of an angry god, fire and brimstone and all that jazz). So I'll have to work on "undoctrinating" myself more.

On the last journey I used the same method, asking to be shown love. I heard a Male voice asking me if I was ready, I said yes and let myself die which was proceeded by a loud mechanical pop (I haven't heard the pop in years), I was traveling down a railway laid over the frequency of love. As I traveled I expanded and separated while simultaneously being filled with love until I compressed and came back into myself with another loud pop. It was amazing and beautiful beyond words.

We also discovered that I can pull my girlfriend out of hyperspace, I touched her hand, kissed her forehead and whispered "come back to me" and she immediately dropped out of hyperspace.

I will be taking a break from my experimentation to integrate everything I experienced. That second trip was one of the most intense experiences I've ever had.
00Burnout attached the following image(s):
1605906121657_Untitled_Artwork.png (496kb) downloaded 100 time(s).
Untitled_Artwork.png (583kb) downloaded 98 time(s).
1605906127109_Untitled_Artwork.png (1,278kb) downloaded 99 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 11/18/2020 4:11:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Best of luck. I sometimes have trouble remembering the specifics of these experiences, also difficult is finding adequate words to describe such.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 11/18/2020 4:11:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Best of luck. I sometimes have trouble remembering the specifics of these experiences, also difficult is finding adequate words to describe such.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

00Burnout
#4 Posted : 11/18/2020 4:37:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm hoping this will eliminate the need to try to remember, or try to write in my journal before the memory slips. It's also why I'm not limiting it to words

Sending a message back is my way of establishing a baseline, so I know I'm actually pulling info back. Who knows, maybe I'll get to interview an entity

Metta-Morpheus
#5 Posted : 11/18/2020 4:41:04 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I have tried this a few times. It will be quite difficult at first, at least it was for me. I would get hung up on spelling, or staying on the lines on the paper that I would forget what I was trying to write. So I suggest plain paper with no lines on it, and write in how the word sounds, because even things as simple as spelling can be difficult. I remember the first time, I rewrote the same word 4 or 5 times trying to get the spelling right, that I ended up loosing the thought by the time I got the word out. Also, I found I wrote down quite a few things that seemed paramount at the time, then went back a re-read, and went, “what in the hell was I talking about?” Everything seems very important in that state of mind. But I definitely have brought back a few gems with me.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

KuzeMaf
#6 Posted : 11/18/2020 5:40:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good Luck friend, I'm sure it's possible...

As of late, I prefer to record my experience during the 20-30 minutes after coming down entirely....For me it's an absolutely great way to retain very much of the experience...

Trying to physically write while still inside of the experience kinda seems frivolous, but who knows, maybe it's the key to really obtaining some form of novel alien/deep earth technology... I'm very curious to see how this goes for you...

Best of luck! Thumbs up

All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.

Jagube
#7 Posted : 11/18/2020 5:41:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never smoked changa, but on ayahuasca I don't have great difficulties writing things down.

However, one school of thought is: don't bother writing it down; if it's important, you'll remember it.

And I think there is a lot of truth to that. Not everything that comes is as precious an insight as it appears to be; there are brain farts too and they may be the most commonly encountered entity. The sober judgment of the day(s) after helps us discern.

KuzeMaf
#8 Posted : 11/18/2020 5:51:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jagube wrote:

However, one school of thought is: don't bother writing it down; if it's important, you'll remember it.

And I think there is a lot of truth to that. Not everything that comes is as precious an insight as it appears to be; there are brain farts too and they may be the most commonly encountered entity. The sober judgment of the day(s) after helps us discern.

Totally well said.... if it's important - you will remember....for the most part at least

What I really like about Changa vs. DMT is that I am able to remember so much more with changa... although I do still lose a lot of it(similar to how you forget dreams).

All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.

00Burnout
#9 Posted : 11/18/2020 6:20:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ideally, my body will be doing this without my awareness of it. I don't want to force it and lose the experience, but at the same time I don't want to lose the objective to the experience. Largely this is a "let's see what happens" sort of thing with no real end goal. If it just ends up being unintelligible scribbles, I'm ok with that. I don't want to dilute the experience with expectations.

I rather enjoy keeping a journal, as time passes I lose the memory of what I've experienced and it's nice to have something to look back on. I find it helps with integration when I write down my experience. Though I do get the idea behind not writing these things down, especially when it is often beyond description.

I'll be making my first attempt tonight. I have other experiments in the works as well, including methods for shared experiences and "call backs"

The last time I was delving into hyperspace on a somewhat frequent basis it was very devoid of intention, so I'm trying to find a more purposeful use of my travels other than exploration

Seeingisbelieving
#10 Posted : 11/18/2020 11:46:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm actually able to do this. I've got a pretty good DMT notebook started. It helps to write an intention before your journey and then write your conclusions after. The key is low doses by candlelight if you want to write without falling into deep trance. I'm able to draw flashes of infinity once I come back from deep dives but it's only a frame from an infinite frame by frame that flashes by my eyes.

00Burnout
#11 Posted : 11/19/2020 12:21:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
I'm actually able to do this. I've got a pretty good DMT notebook started. It helps to write an intention before your journey and then write your conclusions after. The key is low doses by candlelight if you want to write without falling into deep trance. I'm able to draw flashes of infinity once I come back from deep dives but it's only a frame from an infinite frame by frame that flashes by my eyes.

That's helpful, thank you. I want to see how deep I can go and still write. I do think staying in the shallow end at first will help, and maybe it will develop as muscle memory.

I would love to read some of your entries if you have them posted.

00Burnout
#12 Posted : 11/19/2020 2:44:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I ended up being too tired after work and never got around to it. Maybe tonight will fair better. Stay tuned for more Smile

Metta-Morpheus
#13 Posted : 11/19/2020 3:05:38 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

A useful alternative to try could be Using an audio recorder so you can just speak what you would have written. You can even keep your eyes closed this way.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

00Burnout
#14 Posted : 11/19/2020 4:19:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
A useful alternative to try could be Using an audio recorder so you can just speak what you would have written. You can even keep your eyes closed this way.

I'll give that a try if I don't have any success with writing. Ideally, I'll be training my body to write on autopilot while I'm in hyperspace, that way I'm still keeping my awareness to the experience. I want to come back to find I wrote/drew something and not be aware that it was happening during the trip.

downwardsfromzero
#15 Posted : 11/19/2020 4:22:52 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Jagube wrote:
I've never smoked changa, but on ayahuasca I don't have great difficulties writing things down.

This surely applies to me. My history of attempts at recording my fantastic psychedlically-derived insights in hindsight all too frequently reads like a severe bout of cognitive flatulence. This is a good part of the reason why you won't often find me philosophizing on the forum.

The important stuff sticks without symbolized medi(afic)ation. Nevertheless, people who can communicate this stuff cogently never fail to impress me.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

00Burnout
#16 Posted : 11/19/2020 5:55:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Jagube wrote:

This surely applies to me. My history of attempts at recording my fantastic psychedlically-derived insights in hindsight all too frequently reads like a severe bout of cognitive flatulence. This is a good part of the reason why you won't often find me philosophizing on the forum.

The important stuff sticks without symbolized medi(afic)ation. Nevertheless, people who can communicate this stuff cogently never fail to impress me.

It's about 50/50 for me, sometimes I'll read my journal entries and it'll make total sense, other times it's just unintelligible word vomit. Granted, I usually wait until the come down to write anything. It's become a part of my integration process, thoughts make more sense to me when I put them to paper. This will be the first time I've tried writing while tripping in years, and beforehand it was with LSD, so this will be interesting.

00Burnout
#17 Posted : 11/20/2020 9:07:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Updated original post to include my journeys from 11/19

downwardsfromzero
#18 Posted : 11/21/2020 3:28:19 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Looking at your updated report - with regard to deprogramming, my suggestion would be to have an alternative set of beliefs and behaviours lined up in place before simply going for a clean slate. An analogy would be backing up essential modules of a computer operating system. Sorting out the psychological legacy of childhood christianity can be a tricky one. Luckily, you have the Nexus (whereas I basically flung myself into the void).

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

00Burnout
#19 Posted : 11/21/2020 4:09:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh I already do. I flung myself into the void a few years ago. At this point it's a matter of recognizing that programming and changing the behavior tied to it. Though I do greatly appreciate being a part of this community, it definitely helps to have others who are familiar with the territory to help me make sense of things.

downwardsfromzero
#20 Posted : 11/21/2020 8:10:28 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

00Burnout wrote:
Oh I already do. I flung myself into the void a few years ago. At this point it's a matter of recognizing that programming and changing the behavior tied to it. Though I do greatly appreciate being a part of this community, it definitely helps to have others who are familiar with the territory to help me make sense of things.

That's good to know; now I'm older I tend to feel a bit more parental about things. In retrospect, even the horrors of self-inflicted misery were in some way beneficial. Transformation is a continuous process and I don't think it has a clear ending - not even death, really.

A bit more on topic - I've had some interesting experiences with automated drawing, principally with psilocybin in the form of liberty caps. The very first time I tried this the picture came alive as I drew it (or it drew itself) and was inhabited by elf-folk, some of who proceeded to write their names. It doesn't look up to much as a work of art, however!

123NEXT