We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Entity’s Instruction to Clean Mouth Options

dream_denizen
#1 Posted : 11/12/2020 4:29:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a resent experience that felt as if I had inch-long metallic instruments, much like tooth picks inside of my mouth. Maybe six or so. When I prompted my two unseen observers about these things A female voice instantaneously told me it was because of the bacteria and that my mouth was dirty. Then the instruments began to “scrape” at my tongue and gums. The observers were pleasant. Felt like a sterile environment much like a doctors office. The two beings I could not see, but was able to directly communicate with one. One male one female. The female seemed to be calling the shots (doctor?) she spoke with an Asian accent.

I experienced this sensation in my mouth once before many years ago and again there were observers. I’m curios If anyone else has experienced anything like this.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 11/12/2020 12:37:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Never had an alien dentist teeth-cleaning session but I've had my stomach operated by fractal light beings who used their long fingers as medical instruments, and also had the Mother Ship scan my body/soul to find and patch weaknesses, so I wouldn't doubt it Very happy

Is there any lesson to take away from the story (like can you improve your mouth cleanliness?) or is it unrelated to your real life, rather more like one of those 'WTF' DMT moments and cool stories that at the very least help you be awe-struck and amazed at existence? Smile

dream_denizen
#3 Posted : 11/12/2020 2:53:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like to think I have good hygiene haha. I’ll brush my teeth first thing before I blast off again. The female specifically answered me when I asked what was up with the instruments I was feeling and she told me “because it’s dirty, there is bacteria in there.” Maybe whatever I encountered felt as if the bacteria could be dangerous to them. Maybe they’re just neat freaks and prepped me for next time. I’m intending to revisit (if at all possible) we’ll see!

Seeingisbelieving
#4 Posted : 11/13/2020 6:46:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lmao This very thing is why I use the restroom, shower, brush my teeth ,use chapstick and take a drink of water before a trip every single time. If you have a medical condition that trip premonition would be very interesting.

rOm
#5 Posted : 11/13/2020 9:43:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not exactly but I had a few things like"operation" and scanning of thebody by entity like reiki masters. I don't know how is your mouth health but it would be interesting to know.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

dream_denizen
#6 Posted : 11/13/2020 1:38:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Code:
well I can tell you I’m a clean person and have seen the dentist recently. Everything checks out. Maybe “they” don’t understand us humans need bacteria to survive and it’s just a misunderstanding.

Northerner
#7 Posted : 11/13/2020 7:49:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The first time I smoked changa my teeth exploded in my mouth. I could feel the hundreds of pieces of shattered bone floating around in there and didn't have the power to spit them out. They magically became whole again about 10 minutes later.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

dream_denizen
#8 Posted : 11/13/2020 7:56:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow that’s strange. It definitely felt like the instruments in my mouth were physically there, probably much like your experience felt.

null24
#9 Posted : 11/13/2020 10:47:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Northerner wrote:
The first time I smoked changa my teeth exploded in my mouth. I could feel the hundreds of pieces of shattered bone floating around in there and didn't have the power to spit them out. They magically became whole again about 10 minutes later.

Ha ha, been there. It's funny on retrospect how at the time it seems perfectly logical for teeth to explode. Unfortunate, but logical.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

rOm
#10 Posted : 11/14/2020 8:59:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Use a mouthwash to be safe. But some expereince don't always are instructions for your day to day life either.
You need good bacterias but maybe it was bad bacteria. Like the bacterias that make people bad breath ? Use a mouthwash and smoke again and ask them if your mouthis clean enough for them Pleased
Maybe they meant it poetically you need to watch what yousay,like maybe you swear alot ?
Ifyou use dirty words they may mean your mouth needs clean up lol

Jees
#11 Posted : 11/14/2020 3:32:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi d_d

In my first travels I had a strong connection to my bones, the skelet, the skull, the teeth, I could almost sense them, in a positive way. So about connection with that, I'm not surprised. Only the story how this connection comes to people seems to drastically differ, too bad if it came out awkward. In my later travels this sense of special connection went away.

---

About hygiene, my tendist told me to start water showering them, I've a Waterpik on max pressure setting and one blows out meal retentions which are not possible to remove by scrubbing. This is an underestimated method to keep the deeper cavities clean.
Thumbs up

Never used the extra tidbits though, and it sounds dakadakadak Laughing

rOm
#12 Posted : 11/14/2020 4:44:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cool stuff indeed !

Jees
#13 Posted : 11/15/2020 12:33:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
cool stuff indeed !
It is.
My dentist said this Waterpik is best, some (smaller) units simply can't handle the job as well, two years and works as new.
I use lukewarm water, no additives due fear for dry rest residuals, very comfy this warm water.
First usages there's maybe some blood in a spot, but that goes away completely by regular use and the gums become stronger.
Thanks for the support rOm, let's get the word out Thumbs up

rOm
#14 Posted : 11/15/2020 2:23:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I often question how we care for our body. So yes the dental care and other.Like earsticks aren't the best way, same as dentsitry isnt always great when you dig tooth to plumb it,or crownit or implant some on your jaw... It is knownto cause long term side effects including sceptimcemia.

00Burnout
#15 Posted : 11/19/2020 12:56:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I actually had a recent experience very much like this, except it was a full body cleaning. I went in asking for advice on better healthcare practices and got completely disassembled, parts set on shelves (like the vending machines in hospitals that have sandwiches and stuff) and had 2 separate eyes scan and scrub with electrical impulses.

Granted, I have a tooth that needs yanked soon and a few others I'm hoping I can get to remineralize. A year on meth (6 years clean) and a poor diet for a few years wrecked havoc on my teeth. Once I have insurance again I'm getting all that fixed up.

Jees
#16 Posted : 11/19/2020 10:30:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

00Burnout wrote:
...Once I have insurance again I'm getting all that fixed up.
I hope you succeed in that, fwiw you have my prayer for this. Love

dream_denizen
#17 Posted : 11/19/2020 12:24:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
Use a mouthwash to be safe. But some expereince don't always are instructions for your day to day life either.
You need good bacterias but maybe it was bad bacteria. Like the bacterias that make people bad breath ? Use a mouthwash and smoke again and ask them if your mouthis clean enough for them Pleased
Maybe they meant it poetically you need to watch what yousay,like maybe you swear alot ?
Ifyou use dirty words they may mean your mouth needs clean up lol

I thought about the poetic nature, that it could very well mean something else. I seem to have revisited the same realm a couple days ago. This time it was like I was playing Dr. Mario and the “instructors” were telling me the rules of the game. When I’d slip up I’d hear a buzzer, a soft tap on my head, and a tiny pill would fall into my mouth. The better I played the game the deeper the experience would get, but as soon as I made an error I was back to square one, starting the trial over. If I had been more focused and paid closer attention to the rules I believe I would have been taken somewhere else.

It’s possible the beings of this realm are prepping me for a larger, more profound experience. Maybe these guidelines allow for me to tune into a certain field. The experiments continue.

00Burnout
#18 Posted : 11/19/2020 2:43:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
00Burnout wrote:
...Once I have insurance again I'm getting all that fixed up.
I hope you succeed in that, fwiw you have my prayer for this. Love

I appreciate that <3, as soon as I get this promotion I'll have some pretty sweet coverage including free dental and vision. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda terrified of the amount of work my mouth is probably gonna need to get it back up to par, but it's past due and I don't want to end up with serious health issues from letting it go. I would've been in much better shape if I had gotten my wisdom teeth removed, but hey, as long as the other 3 are coming in straight I'll basically have a fresh start in that regard. Win win

RoundAbout
#19 Posted : 11/19/2020 6:35:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A little off topic, but the night after I read this thread I had a dream in which my teeth started disintegrating one by one, and I was trying to discreetly spit them out while at work.

So thanks for that Razz