We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Favourite Acacia+Rue Recipe Options

OneIsEros
#1 Posted : 9/12/2020 8:10:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Advised dose: 4 grams syrian rue and 5 grams acacia. I take ten grams acacia, but it is EXTREMELY INTENSE with this method.

I finally found the perfect ayahuasca preparation method.

1) Put ayahuasca plants in coffee grinder.

2) Pour honey on ayahuasca plants, then mix ayahuasca-honey paste into peanut butter.

3) Divide the honey-peanutbutter-ayahuasca paste into a lot of tiny balls.

4) Swallow the balls with milk like they are pills (no chewing or tasting at all). I go with milk because it helps the act of swallowing the peanut butter balls, and to hasten their dissolution in your stomach, more than other liquids will do. But for those with any lactose intolerance, other liquids as chase will suffice.

Why this is the best:

1) No tasting of the plants.

2) Because of the slow release of the materials, the nausea is significantly reduced.

3) Far more powerful than a tea, because every bit is absorbed (meaning the dose can be reduced which is way more economical). With the preparation method I have outlined you could get four years worth of material for around $200 (four years if you did it every single weekend). With this method I would advise 4 grams syrian rue and 5 grams acacia. I take ten grams acacia, but that would be inadvisable for most people.

4) As a tea, it lasts about 5 hours. This way, it lasts more like 14 hours... longer than acid.

5) Way less prep time and way simpler than preparing a tea.

(And of course: do not mix antidepressant medications or ADHD medications or drugs like MDMA/ecstasy/with ayahuasca, or you will die a very painful death.)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

AiL762
#2 Posted : 9/13/2020 5:34:24 AM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

lmfao I liked your advisory at the end there

the 4 grams rue, you talking about the seeds or an extract?

guessing you can do 5g mhrb the same way?

I'm def down to give this a go, have yet to try a full ayahuasca experience and this sounds significantly more pleasant than drinking.

oh and any reason you go with milk? that sounds like looking for an upset stomach, wouldn't taking them down with a lemon and ginger tea make things a little better?

how intense was the 5g vs the 10g experience? making it sound like 10g you go full blown opened eyed visuals?

OneIsEros
#3 Posted : 9/13/2020 11:55:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

10 grams it will feel like your brain is going cross eyed. I never go as low as 5 personally, but 10 grams using this method I would easily compare to a ten gram dose of strong psilocybe cubensis mushrooms, if not more. Probably more.

I go with milk because it helps the act of swallowing the peanut butter balls, and to hasten their dissolution in your stomach, more than other liquids will do. But for those with any lactose intolerance, other liquids as chase will suffice.

Yes, I am talking about rue seeds. I have never used mimosa hostilis root bark, but it is reputed to be roughly equal in strength to acacia confusa, so yes.

AiL762
#4 Posted : 9/13/2020 8:27:17 PM

holy s. I havnt had the pleasure of trying anything that intense before. I've wanted to work up to it, just hadnt had the yields yet. Guess I'll have to experiment and work my way up. I had recently ordered a kilo of seeds and think still have like 300g of mhrb powder (kinda weak though barely get 1% yields of cleaned fairly white crystals.) but should be enough to find my sweet spot since know your ranges.

Yeah, I have intolerance and wanted to make sure wasnt like a real requirement, so thank you for the clarification on that.

Anyways, thanks a lot for sharing this knowledge. I, and I'm sure many others, greatly appreciate it.

I'd absolutely love to hear any trip reports you may have had with those 10g doses!

bismillah
#5 Posted : 9/14/2020 1:18:26 AM

My Personalized Tag

In my experience eating wood, the onset is much slower and the high much lower than a tea. Tea is gross, but more useful for me personally. As long as you don't go over 3.5g of rue seeds with tea, I find nausea to be a non-issue. Although, this might be useful if you're looking for a consistent background buzz for a whole day. I dunno, if you were in the studio or something.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

OneIsEros
#6 Posted : 9/14/2020 1:30:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

4 grams rue and 10 grams acacia ground into powder and consumed with this method was vastly more powerful than tea at the same dosage for me.

OneIsEros
#7 Posted : 10/3/2020 10:12:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
In my experience eating wood, the onset is much slower and the high much lower than a tea. Tea is gross, but more useful for me personally. As long as you don't go over 3.5g of rue seeds with tea, I find nausea to be a non-issue. Although, this might be useful if you're looking for a consistent background buzz for a whole day. I dunno, if you were in the studio or something.

Interestingly, I tried putting the acacia and the rue into capsules - the effect was much weaker than consuming it as a peanutbutter-honey paste.

The lesson that I learn more and more with oral DMT is that for whatever reason, digestion processes are much more finnicky with this substance than virtually any other. I learned with pharmahuasca, for example, that eating a piece of bread was necessary to ensure effect, otherwise it was a coin toss over whether it would hit or not. I did this on an empty stomach, but next time I will eat it with something, as capsules are definitely the easiest consumption method. If that doesn’t work I’ll go back to the far more powerful method of peanutbutter-honey paste.

I am noting this because as I mentioned in my last post - consuming the wood as I have been doing prior to this capsule experience has been incredibly powerful, more so than my tea experiences have been, and far longer lasting.

With this capsule method it was far weaker, and at 4 hours tripping I’m coming down. Hardly the 14 hour, balls to the walls insane trip that the peanutbutter-honey paste offered. My instinct is that even if I eat bread with it, the capsule method will still not match the paste.

ShamensStamen
#8 Posted : 10/3/2020 11:30:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I either use a tea or residue capsules for Mimosa or Acacia, for Rue i always use capsules.

OneIsEros
#9 Posted : 10/4/2020 2:43:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm, this capsule method that I thought was “coming down” kept going for quite a while. Still def not as heavy as paste method though.

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 10/5/2020 12:34:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Interesting.

Sounds like you could also use tahini, and make aya-halva. Very happy

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Legarto Rey
#11 Posted : 10/10/2020 12:34:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This ROA is debated from time to time. I've found it ergonomic and rather effective. Using moclobemide as RIMA and taking ondansetron(Zofran) has yielded good results with diminished n+v. MHRB, ACRB and Chaliponga seem to work. Recently I tried similar method for powdered San Pedro, prepping with minimal water to provide a paste for ingestion. Obviously, 30-40 grams of SP are needed versus 5-10 grams of tryptamine plant matter. Hat tip to Hjortron for starting similar thread.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=529547

Peace

AiL762
#12 Posted : 11/8/2020 11:23:32 PM

Was wondering if you tried this same method with yellow caapi vine powder instead of the rue? How much would you need to use anyways for an equivalent dose?