We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
antrocles - Are you a dream deity? Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 1/16/2010 10:40:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I just wanted to share this crazy dream I had 2 nights ago. The dream details start here:

I received a package in the mail and it was from antrocles. I was quite excited to say the least, and I eagerly opened the package. The contents of the package was a few different plastic vials of various alkaloid isolates. I don't recall what they all were, but there was a letter in the package stating that he had selected a handful of his friends on the Nexus to send these packages to. I felt honored and humble.

Here's where it starts to get crazy... I don't remember the details, but there was a specific ratio of these isolates that one must combine (much like pharma) in order to have the proper spiritual journey. Not only that, but when you took them you needed to be in a dirt tunnel, underground, wrapped (or laying in) a special giant type of jungle leaf. It was much like being rolled in a leaf sleeping bag, in a mole tunnel. Only then could you experience the sacred journey properly.

Throughout the dream I was bouncing between witnessing others experiencing the journey, and myself in the midst of the journey.
From this point the dream pretty much fades in and out, but I do remember having an incredibly powerful experience, and I understood the meaning of the ritual. In my dream I had learned something important. I have no idea what it was in my waking consciousness however.

I can't really add any more, but I have been having some VERY powerful, detailed, and meaningful dreams over the last few weeks and I thought it was very cool that this one was directly connected to my spiritual brothers here on the Nexus. This one definitely left an imprint on my brain... I don't know if I will ever know exactly what that imprint is, but I'm sure it has some purpose deep in my subconscious.

Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

smokeydaze
#2 Posted : 1/16/2010 2:17:50 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Hahaha!!!!!

Awesome.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Pandora
#3 Posted : 1/16/2010 2:40:56 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi Guys,

I have been having super intense, symbolic dreams of breakthrough clarity lately too. Haven't seen antrocles yet though . . .

I hope antrocles reads this. He is such an incredible presence here on the Nexus he seems to be penetrating the very fabric of the (collective?) unconscious! He's made it to dreamspace.

antrocles: To Hyperspace and Beyond!!

Peace & Love,
Pandora

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 1/16/2010 5:21:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not to be disrespectful, but antrocles is slowly but surely becoming the new Jesus Wink

Espiridion
#5 Posted : 1/16/2010 8:00:01 PM

--who.??..ME??--

I, too, have been having the most vivid dreams of my life lately. My friend 'pedro' has been visiting regularly as well as 'my mother'.

I simply have had more lucidity than EVER before since I broke through using the sublingual technique.

Antocles has tried it and simply PM'd me one word: Awesome!

That man could start a cult tomorrow and by next Tuesday have 1/3 world as converts.

Honourable mention does go to Fractal Enchantment after that last post of his, whew. Hit Home.

To the Nexus!!!

E
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

antrocles
#6 Posted : 1/16/2010 9:07:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what can i possibly say to all this??? you guys are so beautiful to me....i truly cannot wait to meet you and have wonderful conversations IN PERSON!! this is not just a pipe dream....i am taking steps currently to find and purchase some land in kauai to build a home/healing center for all to come and stay at. it is the passionate goal that has pushed everything else aside. not surprisingly, EVERYTHING is conspiring to align itself with this aim. this is MEANT to happen!

idt- that dream is profound. the impeccability of the measured amounts of medicines to create the perfect connection, followed by a wrapping of the self in a leaf (something that has the specific function of capturing cosmic energy to be converted into life in this physical world), BURYING yourself (like a seed in the earth to reemerge as a living, fuctioning part of a planetary whole)...brother....i am moved that i would be a part of what could be seen as a "vision of your own metamorphosis into a higher self". you amaze me.

you ALL amaze me. i have learned and grown so much in my time spent here on the nexus...every single thread i have read....even things that challenged me tremendously....i am not even remotely the same person i was. DMT has been the single most profoundly awakening medicine i've ever known. i have used and loved many entheogens in my life but have noticed that i have had little desire to work with any since my matriculation with the spice began. it is the clearest transmission to a great mystery that i am most generously allowed to partake in. it is me. if my passion is conveyed through my posts and interactions with you, my beautiful friends, then it is something far beyond me working to invoke this "great awakening".

last night, i was shown something beyond anything i've ever been shown....the report (i have NO idea how i can put this into words) will be written as soon as i can find the ability to describe everything and nothing in 1000 words or less.... Pleased

your heart and my heart
are part of a love that's so complete
it's everything we need and i see
one world and one dream
it seems so easy to believe
that i am you as you are me.

THE DEEPEST POSSIBLE LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

idtravlr
#7 Posted : 1/17/2010 12:40:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
...wrapping of the self in a leaf (something that has the specific function of capturing cosmic energy to be converted into life in this physical world), BURYING yourself (like a seed in the earth to reemerge as a living, fuctioning part of a planetary whole)...brother....i am moved that i would be a part of what could be seen as a "vision of your own metamorphosis into a higher self".

See! It's this kind of thinking that should validate your dream of a healing center brother! I did not put together all the pieces of this powerful symbolism, but now it makes so much sense! Brilliant! Thank you!

Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Shadowman-x
#8 Posted : 1/17/2010 2:59:15 AM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

antrocles wrote:

your heart and my heart
are part of a love that's so complete
it's everything we need and i see
one world and one dream
it seems so easy to believe
that i am you as you are me.

i put that as my facebook status. Smile touched my heart.
you're a real role model antrocles, i don't think i've ever not smiled at your posts and avatar
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Dimitrius
#9 Posted : 1/17/2010 3:17:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
....i am taking steps currently to find and purchase some land in kauai to build a home/healing center for all to come and stay at.

i'm coming as soon as it's open.

seriously. build it and i will be there.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

smokeydaze
#10 Posted : 1/17/2010 3:22:30 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

antrocles wrote:
DMT has been the single most profoundly awakening medicine i've ever known.

Very happy

I love this place.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

SoCal
#11 Posted : 1/17/2010 7:56:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Not to be disrespectful, but antrocles is slowly but surely becoming the new Jesus Wink

A+ Laughing