We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline hydrochloride to mescaline acetate ? Options

kemist
#1 Posted : 1/17/2010 7:55:55 AM

John

Ilpt has a little problem. He loved using washed mescaline only as it's give very consistent trip. He hasn't got any mek so he washing it via hydrochloride route. He making acetate first via limo tek and then he turned it into hydrochloride which is further dried and troughotuly washed with acetone. Problem is with final hydrochloride salt. This hydrochloride is rough for his body. Always causing mild diarrhorea and in higher dose even nausea and vomiting. Also is somewhat more diuretic then acetate which is not very nice. He wanna turn his hydrochloride back to acetate after washing, but can't think about any simple process. He thought to mix hydrochloride with lime and little water then extract with limo and salt out from limo using vinegar. This just seems too long and too much effort. Any ideas for simpler and quicker conversion?
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.