We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just a more loving, slow and round DMT (Addendum: Sometimes not loving:) ) Options

Exitwound
#1 Posted : 10/22/2020 2:40:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

T+0: 12:30
Dose: 3.2g B+ cubes "lemon tek"-ed for 15 minutes (and MJ bong hits every 30 minutes or so)
Duration: 5hours+

T+10m: Here we go Smile
T+1h: Though it still comes on very fast, you still feel like you can handle this
T+1:30h: Close your eyes: Welcome to the Mushroomland ))
T+5h:

Still feeling giggly and the main jokes of the trip are:
- "mushrooms are just slow and round DMT"
- "DMT is square mushrooms"

Anyways, shrooms are great and how come we don't have a (shroom) smiley here? Twisted Evil

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 11/6/2020 2:25:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Followup bad trip report:

Seemingly recreational same B+ strain, 1.5gr lemontekked, together with with mucho weed.
To some point it was all fun and games, when I sensed a presence of something demonic on the other side. That's when things went south.

2 hours of nonstop walking around friend's appartment, praying to all gods I know, trying to focus on this reality and what matters: family.
sitting down felt like it would take me there and I didn't want to.
Until I finally felt more or less grounded.

that's also after purging 2-3 times, drinking more water to cleanse stomach and purging again.

that was unexpected turns of things, but I guess you get to have a "bad trip" once in a while.

immediate lesson: humbled by mushrooms, I am thinking about drugs too much in my life

Still feeling the aftermath gratefullness for being back and normal (not crazy).

P.s. it's as if these shrooms are DMT dose 100 times. What I mean, 15mg vaped DMT "bad thoughts induced trip" feels exactly the same, except lasts 10 minutes tops. In other regards - the same hyperslap, but stretched 100 times. Worse in this regard. DMT hyperslaps were fast and merciless. Shrooms had mercy on my poor soul Smile

Jees
#3 Posted : 11/6/2020 4:40:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing.
This often painful material world can be eventually your home grabbing back to. To realize there is (besides heaven) also much worse out there having seen a lifting of the veil.
The stability, the silence, the neutrality, the patience, the rest, stuff that is inherent to just "dead matter", is recognized and grabbed back to.
I think it's related to one's momentarily energy levels, making the difference between flying and bailing out. Fighting the experience is a big nono but sometimes it seems unavoidable, like being trapped. Like in "not now please, maybe another time but not now" Big grin

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 11/8/2020 7:08:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Thanks for sharing.
This often painful material world can be eventually your home grabbing back to. To realize there is (besides heaven) also much worse out there having seen a lifting of the veil.
The stability, the silence, the neutrality, the patience, the rest, stuff that is inherent to just "dead matter", is recognized and grabbed back to.
I think it's related to one's momentarily energy levels, making the difference between flying and bailing out. Fighting the experience is a big nono but sometimes it seems unavoidable, like being trapped. Like in "not now please, maybe another time but not now" Big grin

I think you know exactly what happened to me, makes me feel better that it's not my personal psychosis Very happy

Agree with you that dose of the range verging on the borderline breakthrough (when material world pull is strong), is the hardest to take, set and setting makes huge difference.