We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Looking for threads comparing spawn / substrate Options

BnaiRagshee
#1 Posted : 11/2/2020 6:46:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow Nexians. I am looking for threads on or off the nexus that compare results from different spawn and or substrate additions. Honesty I am surprised there isnt already a sticky for this subject!

The best examples are going to be isolated genes via agar that are grown side by side with different admixtures. But that doesn't mean other examples are not helpful.

Results should be compared based on strain, rate of colonization, size, and number of flushes. (If you think of more just let me know and I can add them to this first post).
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 11/2/2020 11:39:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I started this thread with a similar idea. I think there are a lot of questions still to be answered with proper controlled experiments.

Let us know if you do experiments yourself or find more info in literature or home chemist reports.