We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychedelics and Kundalini awakening Options

Selfless333
#1 Posted : 9/13/2016 3:53:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok here is something I just cannot understand....

How come the majority of the people who take psychedelics and in large/ breakthrough doses, Have not experienced Kundalini awakening?
It's mind boggling to me, HOW COME!? Confused

I've have only done a lot of light-light medium doses of psychedelics, I take them very seriously.
EVERY TIME I do it in a good dose, The entities in hyperspace are like it's time to rise kundalini, It's time to try again, I listen to them and except what happens.
The 2nd to last experience with DMT was I took one hit blew out the smoke,
And it was sooo overwhelming, I was with this huge orange being/ Energy?
And It FORCED ME to become very very still, Which I didn't like. There was no love and I couldn't surrender I was in fear? overwhelmed. Later on it become more gentle....

I haven't been back since in 8 months? idk... But every time, EVERY TIME!!! I do it the entites are very loving and they help me on awakening kundalini..... I want it, It will be for the best, But I sort of fear it? But also love it, Idk...
______
Why don't others experince kundalini awakening????????
They take much much larger doses than me, Once I get to the light visionary state I'm good.
I don't get it.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Swayambhu
#2 Posted : 9/13/2016 4:17:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What does "kundalini awakening" mean to you?

Selfless333
#3 Posted : 9/13/2016 4:35:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you asking what is it?

Kundalini is oneness, It's evolution. It cleans your whole system, It brings everything to the surface and cleans it.

Swayambhu
#4 Posted : 9/13/2016 4:44:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

By your definition it seems lots of people have experienced this as an effect of consuming psychedelics.

Selfless333
#5 Posted : 9/13/2016 4:56:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No, It's quite different from psychedelics. Sorry I was very brief, I though you had an idea of what it was.... But no it's very different.
I'm not the best at explaining it, Because I've not yet experienced it.

Kundalini once becomes awakens, It doesn't go back to sleep.
You'll wake up from the illusions, You'll awareness will be as big as the sky.
This will happen 24/7.
It can be awoken though deep mediation/ psychedelics/ or even spontaneously without meditating.

It's not all pleasure, yes you will experience bliss that you've never felt on no drugs, Constant body orgasm times a million, Overwhelmed by bliss.
But also a lot of people experience intense back pain and mentally insane if not ready for the experience?

It's a HUGE, HUGE!!! step in evolution.

This may spark your interest even more, It's very very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTyCYHpeJYE

Anamnesia
#6 Posted : 9/13/2016 6:04:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my opinion I think it may be more helpful for you to let go of your preconceptions of what kundalini is, and simply take a heroic dose of (medicine of your choice) and let it unfold without your calling it this or that. I think there is great confusion caused by this idea of kundalini. The Hindus indeed have a very complicated system of symbolism for expressing how the evolution of one's spiritual journey unfolds, beginning at the muladhara chakra and all the way up to sahasrara chakra. Remember that all of this is someone's idea of what's going on, and not yours.

I suggest dropping expectations, assumptions, and ideologies about what the psychedelic experience is (awakening of kundalini or what have you), take a big dose (don't fiddle with it; that's an indication of your fear to really take the plunge), and then only after having had the experience make up your own model of what it is.

Peace
Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

Ulim
#7 Posted : 9/13/2016 6:55:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are to focused on giving an incredible experience a name that you forget that its different for many people.

Some people will have their mind blown by even the lowest dose of the weakest psychedelic.
While other will be thrown across the universe in half a second by DMT without even changing afterwards. They just get up and move on. The experience might change people but many choose not to be changed.

Its not like enlightenment will come to people that do not seek it. Enlightenment or Kundalini (The name you give it) will come to you if you just seek it.
Many people are spiritual. But many are not.

Swayambhu
#8 Posted : 9/13/2016 7:13:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Selfless333 wrote:
No, It's quite different from psychedelics. Sorry I was very brief, I though you had an idea of what it was.... But no it's very different.
E

I am familiar with the idea of Kundalini in the Tantric or Yogic context, I just wasn't sure what you understood it to be.
As you say, it is a persistent state. You can reach a similar or identical through psychedelics, but one hopes it wouldn't be persistent, but rather temporary, and perhaps a starting point for reaching higher states of consciousness through endogenous means.

SAP111
#9 Posted : 10/4/2016 1:43:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My understanding of Kundalini is that it is an energy that starts at the base of the spine and then running up through the central channel (spine) and out the head before looping. Here is a link about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

RAM
#10 Posted : 10/4/2016 3:10:01 AM

Hail the keys!

The energy moves easier throughout some people over others. Some people can have awakenings without ever taking a medicine or meditating, while others can use large doses and not get a hint.

The brain and our consciousnesses are so radically different, so it is hard to ascribe any overarching spiritual frameworks to everyone's subjective experience.
"Think for yourself and question authority." - Leary

"To step out of ideology - it hurts. It's a painful experience. You must force yourself to do it." - Žižek

Global
#11 Posted : 10/4/2016 12:37:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Unless you have the hallmarks of energy moving through your chakras or snake imagery or anything, I would guess that you're conflating kundalini with something else. When you say the entities are helping you to awaken your kundalini, have they spoken/telepathed the word "kundalini" or is that your personal interpretation of the energetic events happening to you? I can't say for myself that I've had kundalini awakening. I simply don't have that kind of literal sensation of rising energy. The energy that I interact with tends to expand and flood the room. The way I experience the energy is as if it were externalized.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

IAmWe-WeAreYou
#12 Posted : 6/21/2017 2:38:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Selfless333 wrote:
Ok here is something I just cannot understand....

How come the majority of the people who take psychedelics and in large/ breakthrough doses, Have not experienced Kundalini awakening?
It's mind boggling to me, HOW COME!? Confused

Because they haven't been ready for it/haven't had the will and intention to experience it.

"When you’re ready to wake up, you’re going to wake up, and if you’re not ready you’re going to stay pretending that you’re just a ‘poor little me"

As Alan Watts puts it.

Selfless333 wrote:
I've have only done a lot of light-light medium doses of psychedelics, I take them very seriously.
EVERY TIME I do it in a good dose, The entities in hyperspace are like it's time to rise kundalini, It's time to try again, I listen to them and except what happens.
The 2nd to last experience with DMT was I took one hit blew out the smoke,
And it was sooo overwhelming, I was with this huge orange being/ Energy?
And It FORCED ME to become very very still, Which I didn't like. There was no love and I couldn't surrender I was in fear? overwhelmed. Later on it become more gentle....

I haven't been back since in 8 months? idk... But every time, EVERY TIME!!! I do it the entites are very loving and they help me on awakening kundalini..... I want it, It will be for the best, But I sort of fear it? But also love it, Idk...

And that's why you are experiencing it, you want it because you are probably feeling that is resonates well with your true self. It is a deep longing to take the next step in the evolution and you are not feeling "complete" right now. Something is missing...

Also, I'm very convinced that it is your fear (among other things) that you will have to overcome to be able to wake up. Because this requires the understanding that our ego is an illusion and hence we'll need to go through a form of ego death. Which can be extremely scary. At least for most of us.

Just remember that everything will be fine in the end and don't give in for the fear. The fear, in this context, is just a "trick" by your ego to hold on to the illusion.

Selfless333 wrote:
Why don't others experince kundalini awakening????????
They take much much larger doses than me, Once I get to the light visionary state I'm good.
I don't get it.

Others do experience Kundalini awakening, so remember that you are not alone on this journey and try to enjoy it all the way. That is my advice.

Much Love and gl hf Smile

Ps. Take a look at my trip report Beyond the Ego if you want to read about, what I later have come to understand, is something that have been DMT induced cleaning for the Kundalini to start to arise.

Koornut
#13 Posted : 6/22/2017 9:49:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The mountain peak will always be there waiting for you mate. Stop and smell the roses on your way up there, take some photos and write some stuff down.
Imagine the joy of balancing in perfect stillness on a knifes edge suspended over a great chasm 'called enlightenment.' You can jump in whenever you want, in fact I'll bet it's super easy to take the plunge.
The distance between 'you' and 'it' becoming simultaneously closer and farther away over lifetimes. But you just stay there and balance for a bit longer. Because what else is there to do right?
It's an old cliche I know, but it works well in your situation. Forget the destination, enjoy the journey Very happy
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Rising Spirit
#14 Posted : 10/29/2020 4:15:13 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

My very first encounter with the phenomenon of a full-release, Kundalini activation occured in 1978, under the enigmatic influence of LSD-25. While I had been training in Zazen, Buddhist sitting meditation, for over 3 years... much of my experience of deep meditation was rather oriented around focussing upon sheerest emptiness and was aimed at stress reduction. I sought to tame my restless mind and find inner peace. My practice was initially born from my training in Japanese and Korean martial arts. This was in conjunction with Hatha yoga, as well. A few years into it I gravitated towards TM mantra meditation, although I never paid for the courses, I did like their methods and became intrigued with mantra japa in general (chanting/ internal repetition)

When I sat meditating, I didn't travel to other dimensions nor observe any astral phenomena. While there was a definitive shift in conscious-awareness, there was no multidimensional journey to it. In short, it was not mystical in nature or transcendental in scope. So, kundalini wasn't anything I knew about until I was in art school (after my introduction with LSD, mescaline and mushrooms). It was was for me and still is, a tried and true catalyst for the full bloom of the "serpent energy's" release. This is especially true with the triad of DMTs: N,N-DMT, 4-AcO-DMT and especially, 5-MeO-DMT. Thumbs up

There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

dithyramb
#15 Posted : 10/29/2020 4:56:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kundalini is life energy and it cannot be forced or reduced to a mechanical trigger. Of course, godly primal life force can reliably wash over your being with 5 MeO DMT but if you are not really ready it will not really be an awakening and is likely to rather be a traumatic experience.

With psychedelics or not, that one has to be ready is a well known fact in kundalini science.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

ithaca
#16 Posted : 10/30/2020 6:36:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rising Spirit wrote:
My very first encounter with the phenomenon of a full-release, Kundalini activation occured in 1978, under the enigmatic influence of LSD-25. While I had been training in Zazen, Buddhist sitting meditation, for over 3 years... much of my experience of deep meditation was rather oriented around focussing upon sheerest emptiness and was aimed at stress reduction. I sought to tame my restless mind and find inner peace. My practice was initially born from my training in Japanese and Korean martial arts. This was in conjunction with Hatha yoga, as well. A few years into it I gravitated towards TM mantra meditation, although I never paid for the courses, I did like their methods and became intrigued with mantra japa in general (chanting/ internal repetition)

When I sat meditating, I didn't travel to other dimensions nor observe any astral phenomena. While there was a definitive shift in conscious-awareness, there was no multidimensional journey to it. In short, it was not mystical in nature or transcendental in scope. So, kundalini wasn't anything I knew about until I was in art school (after my introduction with LSD, mescaline and mushrooms). It was was for me and still is, a tried and true catalyst for the full bloom of the "serpent energy's" release. This is especially true with the triad of DMTs: N,N-DMT, 4-AcO-DMT and especially, 5-MeO-DMT. Thumbs up

I have tried 5 meo on several occasions and all I feel is like my heart is about to stop, but no visuals at all. is that what you experience? I guess I was expecting more parallel universe vibes like NN and didn't get that at all.

Ovidiu
#17 Posted : 11/17/2020 12:40:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi

Well, I studied this area, and some of the conclusions are here.

An observation: at Santo Daime ceremonies, when the Life force is fully active and it happens to peak collectively, kundalini activates in everyone and it’s quite powerful. I have been to some ceremonies with 100+ people when energy/kundalini spikes were felt collectively, and it happened many times, lasting from a few minutes to a dozen or more, and it was an amazing experience :-)

Hugs

Tomtegubbe
#18 Posted : 11/17/2020 10:45:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ovidiu wrote:
Hi

Well, I studied this area, and some of the conclusions are here.

An observation: at Santo Daime ceremonies, when the Life force is fully active and it happens to peak collectively, kundalini activates in everyone and it’s quite powerful. I have been to some ceremonies with 100+ people when energy/kundalini spikes were felt collectively, and it happened many times, lasting from a few minutes to a dozen or more, and it was an amazing experience :-)

Hugs

Super interesting article!

Vibrations are an interesting topic. Robert Monroe with his Hemi-sync program has some interesting semi-scoentific ideas on vibrational states too. It's an incredible understudied phenomenon in psychology, even when it's something most people experience at times. I don't think it even exists as a phenomenon in the current academic discussion.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand