We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pre-workout supplement and LSD??? Options

AiL762
#1 Posted : 10/19/2020 1:34:48 AM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

So I had recently started to go back to the gym. Also started taking my fav brand of pre workout.

It was a couple weeks of going, and hadn't tripped in over a month so wanted to do it again but nothing crazy and took 2 110ug tabs....

WOW! The visuals were stronger than when I've taken 4 of those tabs in the past. Like not just movement, but the open eyed visuals started getting geometric patterns bursting.

I mean I took the pre and worked out hours prior and never expected this.. Prob took around the pre around 8ish, worked out for a good hour and half. Ate. And then took the tabs around 2pm.

I hadn't tripped since then, but last week, I took pre around 3pm. Same, worked out for over an hour then 5ish I took my "microdose" of about 25ug.

It was very subtle, but I absolutely was tripping. I even barely saw the carpet moving at that tiny ass dose.

Here is what I bought and took a pic of the ingredients.

Please smart chemists or whoever knows how is this possible? I mean I know pre-workout opens up your veins and allows more oxygen to flow, so it makes sense to me but I'd like some science backup on whats going on.

Also becuase of how well it interacts, I'm actually worried this is an ABSOLUTELY no for taking any MAOI for ayahuasca. Any feedback on that too would be highly appreciated!

Thanks again and much love!
AiL762 attached the following image(s):
Screenshot_20201018-192310_Amazon Shopping.jpg (364kb) downloaded 90 time(s).
20201018_192224.jpg (1,292kb) downloaded 91 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PurgeMasterV2
#2 Posted : 10/19/2020 2:42:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im interested in this also!!! I have found that after taking LSD regularly and feeling weird and depleted, taking this type of supplement helps me to feel normal again almost right away. I have not tried taking them together but I may try this out next time I microdose... 25ug is not a microdose for me though. I have been getting great results from much less maybe 1/4 of that dose. The carpet would be moving a bit for me regardless at that dosage. Im excited to hear more about this!!!

AiL762
#3 Posted : 10/19/2020 5:03:08 AM

PurgeMasterV2 wrote:
Im interested in this also!!! I have found that after taking LSD regularly and feeling weird and depleted, taking this type of supplement helps me to feel normal again almost right away. I have not tried taking them together but I may try this out next time I microdose... 25ug is not a microdose for me though. I have been getting great results from much less maybe 1/4 of that dose. The carpet would be moving a bit for me regardless at that dosage. Im excited to hear more about this!!!

Thats why I put in quotations lol I normally take 18ug. I seem to have a high tolerance as with 1tab at 110ug I wouldn't get visuals. So last couple weeks I was stepping up the microdose to the 25ug, def will be dropping down as obviously see what working out prior does to me lol

You can't imagine my shock as I'm out in public being productive and I'm like oh wtf I'm tripping? Lmfao

AiL762
#4 Posted : 10/27/2020 3:19:19 PM

so has anyone else tried? or does anyone know if okay to take a maoi with this stuff? scared about interactions or how to test the waters safely?

Jin
#5 Posted : 10/28/2020 11:08:12 PM

yes

325mg of caffiene per dose , that's insane
I would strongly advice against this supplement
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth