We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV567
Attn. If you're having a hard time breaking through read this. Options

ithaca
#121 Posted : 10/24/2020 9:13:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HyperJester wrote:
If you are not "Breaking Through" then this is my best advice, after 40+ trips.

Firstly Vape DMT don't smoke it from a pipe, use a SubOhm coil set to 65 Watts, and vape it. Dilute the powder into VG/PG 50/50 mix. You can keep inhaling as much as you like at your own pace, and keep yourself in the state for an Hour.
5 minutes from a pipe is a waste of time. You need room to work with.

Wow, how do you stay in for an hour? I understand the concept of vaping more, but at what point do you re-up? Anyone else with this experience?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

fink
#122 Posted : 5/4/2022 12:28:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ithaca wrote:
HyperJester wrote:
If you are not "Breaking Through" then this is my best advice, after 40+ trips.

Firstly Vape DMT don't smoke it from a pipe, use a SubOhm coil set to 65 Watts, and vape it. Dilute the powder into VG/PG 50/50 mix. You can keep inhaling as much as you like at your own pace, and keep yourself in the state for an Hour.
5 minutes from a pipe is a waste of time. You need room to work with.

Wow, how do you stay in for an hour? I understand the concept of vaping more, but at what point do you re-up? Anyone else with this experience?

Just speaking about changa. When you have the power of motor skills returning, load the bowl and smoke some more. Keep going until the experience tells you to stop.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

«PREV567