We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Making my second machine. Any advice would be really useful Options

Seeking_Similarity
#1 Posted : 10/23/2020 9:34:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New to the DMT scene. I have attempted to smoke out of a lightbulb (which failed), then a Machine made out of a bottle of beer (which failed because apparently I inserted too much SS mesh), then with a glass oil burner, which had better results but still I wanted something more fool-proof and easy to administer. (I am yet to attempt using the Dream Maker Tool as well).

Decided to attempt to build yet another Machine. This time I have a better understanding of how it vapes so I might get it right now. Here's my setup:

In this picture:
-Flash Limp SS metal scrubber
-Stick to sandwhich the DMT with other piece of mesh (after loading)
-Plastic Loading tool I improvised
-Sauce bottle with a drilled hole on the bottom, inserted with some SS mesh

(Note that there is a piece of SS mesh loose down there. This will be used to sandwich the DMT)

Loading the spice (imaginary in this picture)

Sandwiching the DMT with more SS mesh

After securing the SS mesh into place, all I would need to do is heat it and inhale from the bottom.

I would really love to know what your guys input on this are. I am not sure if I am using too little SS mesh on the heating side of the bottle. I tested it with only 5mg and it seemed to work fine. I'll be administering a hopefully breakthrough-size dosage this weekend, and I'll update this post and tell you how it went.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 10/24/2020 12:34:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's a big wad of scrubber, you want a piece small enough so that a small (15-20mg) dose of spice won't get lost in it. Also, the spice vaporises when the mesh gets hot enough. Small pellet will do, maybe a fifth of what you have there.

I've already said my piece about this. I will say again, yes? A small glass pot pipe is a few dollars, it is made of borosilicate, aka pyrex, made for smoking. Small wad of scrubber goes in the bowl, leaving enough room for a nice little pile of dmt on top.

olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Seeking_Similarity
#3 Posted : 10/24/2020 3:15:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
That's a big wad of scrubber, you want a piece small enough so that a small (15-20mg) dose of spice won't get lost in it. Also, the spice vaporises when the mesh gets hot enough. Small pellet will do, maybe a fifth of what you have there.

I've already said my piece about this. I will say again, yes? A small glass pot pipe is a few dollars, it is made of borosilicate, aka pyrex, made for smoking. Small wad of scrubber goes in the bowl, leaving enough room for a nice little pile of dmt on top.

I thought that the wad was small enough... I'm assuming you did see how I intend to sandwich the DMT with the scrubber, right? The final photo represents how it will look like after I sandwich the DMT.

I haven't heard of this pot pipe method. How would you vaporize it without burning it? Do you have pictures/post as examples?

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 10/24/2020 2:57:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The dmt is melted carefully over the mesh with a bic lighter. It makes little difference sandwiching your dmt between two pellets of mesh, or loading from one side and melting. The end result is small mesh plug coated in dmt. It takes very little time to heat this pellet to red hot with a bic. This is how the spice is vaped. Once your spice is melted, hit the pipe with intention, keeping the flame dancing about an inch above the mesh.

Analog vaporization of dmt takes practice, like anything worth doing. Very rewarding skill to learn.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Seeking_Similarity
#5 Posted : 10/24/2020 6:02:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
The dmt is melted carefully over the mesh with a bic lighter. It makes little difference sandwiching your dmt between two pellets of mesh, or loading from one side and melting. The end result is small mesh plug coated in dmt. It takes very little time to heat this pellet to red hot with a bic. This is how the spice is vaped. Once your spice is melted, hit the pipe with intention, keeping the flame dancing about an inch above the mesh.

Analog vaporization of dmt takes practice, like anything worth doing. Very rewarding skill to learn.

I'll definitely decrease the amount of scrubber on the bottom then. Thanks for the tip.

Seeking_Similarity
#6 Posted : 10/26/2020 10:33:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Update on the post:

I smoked DMT twice yesterday and I can say it worked pretty well. I still need to perfect my heating technique to get more into my system.

I removed more scrubber from the heating end (about a half or more from the picture)

The first time I did it, I used the extra SS to sandwich the DMT. this helped keep the spice in place and not fall down the bottle, however I don't think it helped too much with vaporization. I found that smoking it with just the bottom SS worked just as well.

I did 50mg and then a smaller dose afterwards. Heating element was a blowtorch.