We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello..First time smoking DMT....WOW Options

Age of Aquarius
#1 Posted : 10/2/2020 6:39:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Everyone...

So I would love to share with everyone my experience of the first time smoking DMT. It was not my first time with psychedelics I have had many beautiful mushroom trips and 2 very healing ayahuasca ceremonies, but nothing can even come close or compare to my DMT experience.

Let me begin. It was decided between my friend and I that we would smoke DMT that night, she had done it previously and I was game so it was decided. There would be 4 of us together me, my friend her husband and her brother, we are all friends and have known each other for many years....

We all smoked the first time and I had very beautiful eye open visions of never ending fractals and geometric shapes, but it lasted no longer than 3 minutes, same happened to my friend's husband (it was also his first time)

We decided to smoke again this time just three of us: myself, the brother and the husband. I decided to take my beast yogi breath and took one in right from the bottom of my lungs. I watched as the room turned into almost a cartoon image of transparent spheres, my body collapsed back into the sofa and the last thing I remember seeing was the never ending fractals.

So the next time I become 'aware' I am only consciousness, I don't have any recollection of being myself or that I smoked DMT, I absolutely did not know I had a body or where I was. The only thing 'I' was aware of was an implosion or melting of the moment, colours mainly melting infinitely into each other.

Then out of nowhere I start to see faces, the faces of my friend and her husband. They appear as if they are trying to push through some invisible stretchy plastic and their faces are grey and without much definition. I start to hear their voices and it's as if we are synched in our moment trying to pull ourselves out of the melting moment. I feel like my friend's husband is in charge of pulling us out of the moment and into this new dimension where we are purely light or electrical. I can see more features and body parts start to appear on both of them as they become full of transparent fibres with colourful lights sparking through them. My friend's husband is encouraging me telling me not to give up that we can make it into this dimension. It feels like a game at this stage and we all ask each other if there is anything we need, and a sense comes over me that we have lived our lives together as friends only to live this moment where we meet in another dimension. I feel the years of knowing each other wash over me and a familiarity between them that is so hard to describe with words.

It seems finally that our light bodies are now fully present in this new dimension and I meet my friend on a soul level, I feel her energy and it's so beautiful and calm and steady, I know she has me. Then I turn to her husband, and I can hear in my head my friend's voice saying "This is going to be deep"

I turn and hold his hand and look him in the eyes and I say to him "It's you" he then looks deep into my eyes and he realises that I see him, not his now earthly self. His eyes start to shine and as I continue to stare the realisation washes over me that we have known each over for centuries and that I did not recognise him, not in this life and not in many lives past. The realisation continues as it feels like I have 'missed' him so many times and he has always every time recognised me in every life and every time he waited for me. He sees the look of anguish in my eyes and I can feel myself repeating over and over and over again that I am sorry so sorry that I missed him. I say I am sorry again and I feel it in my heart. His eyes tell me that he knows I am truly sorry and he begins to cry.

I have so many questions for him and at this stage it feels like our conversation goes lightning fast telepathically conveying information to each other. I asked him why he didn't tell me who he was and he explained I remember hearing the name of my friend, his wife, and then just a knowing and a feeling of deep peace contentment and absolute pure pure love. The last thing I remember him saying to me was "You were going to wait another century before recognising me, how could you not recognise me I gave you the stars"

I felt in this moment entirely not human and I could physically feel that I was a multi dimensional being in space with ultimate endless possibilities, I could feel the vastness of time/space and feel my presence in galaxies and universes like it was normal. I felt like a naughty fairy or elf and I was ready to have some fun in my new celestial playground.

I then realised that my eyes were open, and I could see the living room, I could see the grid of the earth shining in front of me and still had a physical feeling of being in space, and then I said something out loud and the spell was completely broken...I was back.

I had distorted vision for at least 5 minutes and I physically felt something come back into my body and it shivered up my spine I had to wiggle back into my physical shape.

Now apparently my friend who was the sitter this time was quite worried about me during my trip... my body got very stiff, I had lock jaw and I threw up, and she wasn't sure if I was breathing. Her husband had somehow noticed her distress and came to help us...while tripping I imagine.

Sooo the weird thing is that I am now left with this CRAZY crazy crazy feeling of having known my friend's husband (also my friend for many years) since basically the beginning of time. I feel like he gave me something so special in that moment which was knowing who I am, feeling true true love and finding a missing piece of my soul. I have never ever felt the way I still feel now in my whole life, I feel in a way aligned, confident, strong, infinite, full to overflowing of love, and a deep deep peace that sits in my solar plexus making me warm and fuzzy inside.

Has anyone else ever had an experience like this? It is possible for one person to guide your trip and pull you into another dimension?

My heart tells me that he also had this experience....of meeting me, but I am too scared ask him if he did, regardless of the answer.

Thank you for reading my story cosmic people Love

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

forwardtoinfinity
#2 Posted : 10/3/2020 2:41:15 AM

Novice HyperPilot

Thank you for sharing, great read. Just a few hours ago I listened to my vinyl of The Fifth Dimension - Greatest Hits on Earth, which included the classic Age of Aquarius. Beautiful uplifting song. Which prompts me to respond though I have no directly correlating anecdote to offer.

I have never seen anyone I recognize in DMT space, but I have never also been spiced at the same moment as a close friend. Your feelings really resonate with me though, of being able to transcend this space and time. For your first time, this is definitely a strong experience you had. I only got this on higher doses, on lower doses it's usually fractals/geometrical shapes, maybe perceiving entities but typically never communicating or receiving such a strong message. Glad you had friends to guide this experience.

Quote:
I feel in a way aligned, confident, strong, infinite, full to overflowing of love, and a deep deep peace that sits in my solar plexus making me warm and fuzzy inside.

Very good description for how I feel as well after many of my trips. Full of vitality.

Are you interested in the process of extracting at all?

I hope you continue your research and sharing

axxium
#3 Posted : 10/3/2020 7:54:46 PM

aXxium

Wow, what an awesome experience! It's quite beautiful to have connected with your deeper identities through this experience. Personally, I have not had experiences of that nature while exploring DMT but I tend to have these deep connections in "normal" reality. I often immediately recognize those from my soul family and get downloads of our relationships - but never to the depths you describe here. Only stories and recognition.

You most definitely have a deep connection here and I believe over time you may come to realize more of it. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Weaving the words of the Universe, dancing to the song of our souls. Love is my only weapon. Knowledge is the empty vessel I pour from. Thank you for being here at this time, beautiful soul.

sbios
#4 Posted : 10/4/2020 7:24:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've only attempted couple times with a friend to try to smoke and changa on two separate occasions, but we took turns so not exactly tripping at the same time. If I understand, your friend was the sitter, so only you and your friend's husband trip at the same time. But then you saw both of their faces...

It's possible all your higher selves are connected in some ways. Well so obvious all three of you are interacting on this physical reality. So... enjoy the experience.

Age of Aquarius
#5 Posted : 10/6/2020 2:52:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the lovely replies, I seem to have come back down to earth now, although not completely. It appears I am also going through a Kundalini awakening now. I have had intense energy flow up my spine and in my whole body on and off for a week along with varying other symptoms of awakening energies. I can't say it is the most pleasant thing I have ever experienced but I am grateful none the less and feel like this is deeply connected with my dmt experience.

Quote:
If I understand, your friend was the sitter, so only you and your friend's husband trip at the same time. But then you saw both of their faces...

That is right, I saw both of them but it was definitely her husband that had the more primary role, and he was way more colourful.

Quote:
It's possible all your higher selves are connected in some ways.

This is exactly what I am thinking as well, its so powerful and extremely humbling.

Quote:
You most definitely have a deep connection here and I believe over time you may come to realize more of it.

It has already deepened my connection with my friend, however with her husband it's not quite the same. We have known each other for nearly 14 years but never been very close, he is also extremely logical so talk of soul family and reincarnation is probably nothing more than amusing to him. I on the other hand want to make more of an effort to be real friends and will do so Smile

Quote:
Just a few hours ago I listened to my vinyl of The Fifth Dimension - Greatest Hits on Earth, which included the classic Age of Aquarius. Beautiful uplifting song.

My all time favourite song, played on repeat these days to remind me of what is to come Big grin

Thank you for reading everyone, it means a lot to talk about this experience and has helped me process my thoughts and emotions.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 10/6/2020 7:24:40 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
Just a few hours ago I listened to my vinyl of The Fifth Dimension - Greatest Hits on Earth, which included the classic Age of Aquarius. Beautiful uplifting song.

Quote:
played on repeat these days to remind me of what is to come

That's funny, I joked to my wife the other day, after the recent Mars/Moon conjunction, that this was the dawning of the age of Aquarius. I had seized the moment to take a light mushroom trip the previous night - my first in a long, long time - coinciding with the conjunction, and it was quite magical.

EDIT: and this is my post #5050 Laughing

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Allegro Vivo
#7 Posted : 10/11/2020 8:18:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quite an incredible experience - how lucky you are! I only hope that my own will be somewhere in the same universe! Er, different universe.

PsychedelicSummer
#8 Posted : 10/12/2020 6:05:48 PM

This too shall pass

Sort of reminds me of my first - and so far only - break through. Met my mother and some peope I admire. Whatever you expect, it will be different. Though a year ago, I still think about it almost every day. Safe travels!

Age of Aquarius
#9 Posted : 10/21/2020 5:37:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I still think about it almost every day.

I can relate, not sure I will ever forget that experience, it has been life transforming for me!

Quote:
Whatever you expect, it will be different.

Honestly I am not sure I can do it again any time soon, it has cracked me open in such a way that I am extremely sensitive to anything that stimulates me too much. Weed, coffee, alcohol. I wouldn't even consider taking any other kind of drugs for a while!! Confused

@Psychadelic Summer

Do you mind me asking if you received some kind of message from your trip where you met people you know? Is it something that you have been able to implement in your life??