We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An Open Letter to the DMT Nexus Membership Options

dreamer042
#1 Posted : 10/20/2020 3:37:44 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

This community is so special.

By way of simply being a member of this webforum you characterize yourself as that rare combination of brave and foolhardy that marks the truly intrepid explorer. No matter our differences, we are here united in our shared experiences. Make of them what you will, these psychedelic experiences teach us, and challenge us, and change us. They demand a level of courage, understanding, and ruthless honesty that few other things in this life will ever require of us. It takes a special breed of human to face the mystery head on and be willing to come back for moar.

This is why my heart weighs so heavy with the infighting and devisiveness that have managed to seep their way into our hallowed sanctuary of reason and civility. I wanted to believe that we were immune to the propaganda, agendas, and narratives that have taken over literally every social sphere, but I suppose that was naive.

I just want to remind everyone that we are all intelligent, rational, human beings here. No one here has ill intentions or wants to promote violence or suffering upon others. Amongst all the seeds of discord being sewn in the collective consciousness, it remains more important now than it ever has been to maintain an attitude of compassion, kindness, and good humor in all our interactions.

This year has been a truly challenging experience for everyone, but need I point out, we have here a community of experienced psychonauts?
If there is one thing we know how to do, it's how to get through a challenging experience! Cool

It's time to bring those tripper skills to bear folks! The only way out is through, and it's our charge to hold the space of compassionate allowing for this collective nightmare trip to play itself out that we may begin the delicate and tender process of integration.

Paz y Luz
-dreamoar
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 10/21/2020 4:29:37 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Here here! Thumbs up Well said sir. Glad to see you in this neck of the woods again!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers