We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Here to gain new insights and knowledge Options

Okulu55
#1 Posted : 10/11/2020 6:41:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone, joined the forum to get better understanding of the overall process and experiences people get by using psychedelics/entheogens.

Been familiar with a few of them over the years but so far seems like the right place and time is needed for them.

One particularly interesting area for me is smokable/vapeable dmt, as it might offer the chance to 'zone out' of everyday reality and take a look at the world from different perspective in a record short time.

This was actually my driving motivation to register here as info is quite spread out and at some point I would like to reach the level where I can finally 'taste' what jungle spice is all about.

So far Ive heard it feels somewhat more natural and rich compared to free base extract.

I have had minor ceremony experience but in my opinion the circle should be a lot smaller than it was in my case and u really do need to do more than one session in a row to really feel benefits and fill in the 'missing puzzle pieces'..

What else to say.. I've been drawn to this sort of 'practice' for some time now, it is really sad to see how the current ruling class manages such topics and how at the same time going to the pubs/bars every weekend and getting 'wasted' is the norm..

Though im sure im not the one to draw any sort of comparison and that's why there are such many great people on this forum who can share their experience and knowledge with others..

I guess as my closing 'introduction' I wish everyone to have good experience and insights with these things as they can be a really great teachers and I wish there comes a time when such things get accepted more or the communities come more accessible where such practices are possible.

Wish you all well,
Okulu55 (my forum name)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jozeh
#2 Posted : 10/14/2020 5:51:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Okulu55,

Definitely the place to be for more information on DMT. I agree with your sentiment on the growing need for these master teacher plants to find their way back into our lives.

Good to have you here Thumbs up

Allegro Vivo
#3 Posted : 10/14/2020 7:05:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Okulu55 - you and I are both embarking on the same journey, although you've had some experience already. I'll look forward to seeing where you go!

Egzoset
#4 Posted : 10/15/2020 10:08:27 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations Okulu55,

Okulu55 wrote:
...joined the forum to get better understanding of the overall process and experiences people get by using psychedelics/entheogens.

M'well, i can already point a finger directly at quite some dark spots, if that may help...

Okulu55 wrote:
One particularly interesting area for me is smokable/vapeable dmt, as it might offer the chance to 'zone out' of everyday reality and take a look at the world from different perspective in a record short time.

Most unfortunately that's going to remain grounded in the dark ages i'm afraid. The remnants of combustion still haunt the place, not to mention conduction heat even after passing on the other side of the mirror: it's not only about a substance but also a consumption method & associated ritual, those last 2 aspects which in principle are under a user's own control actually come with ghost hidden in the machine, so to speak. Using cannabis anyway i'd say these dimensions of a habit can shape said habit profile... For example, micro-dosing spontaneously resonates with this perspective.

Okulu55 wrote:
...I would like to reach the level where I can finally 'taste' what jungle spice is all about.

If that's anything comparable to trichome glands in cannabis dry flowers then i know a simple rule-of-thumb to recommand:

To always follow "The Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation".

Noble substances heat-denaturation by ovenization (and/or) combined to conduction pyrolysis clearly doesn't fall into Egzoset's Lesser Transformation scheme. Which reminds me, What You See Is Not What You Get at all times i'm afraid, but you learned this lesson long ago i bet!

Okulu55 wrote:
...u really do need to do more than one session in a row to really feel benefits and fill in the 'missing puzzle pieces'...

Oh boy, does that sound familiar! I don't suppose anyone here can just imagine how it's like to reconfigure an Hybrid Core by a couple dozen successive "iterations" each lasting between weeks to months, even destroying multiple units along the years and only to manage implement/enhance the Y2K-ish/forgotten Fig. #11/12 item of VaporGenie's patent:

[ https:// patents.google.com/patent/US7434584B2/en ]
US7434584B2

Okulu55 wrote:
...there are such many great people on this forum who can share their experience and knowledge with others...

Good luck on your quest, learning to learn and all. Etc.

Good day, have fun!! Cool

Jozeh
#5 Posted : 10/16/2020 12:46:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Egzoset wrote:
M'well, i can already point a finger directly at quite some dark spots, if that may help...

Be interested in some elaboration, if even by pm.

Egzoset wrote:
Most unfortunately that's going to remain grounded in the dark ages i'm afraid. The remnants of combustion still haunt the place, not to mention conduction heat even after passing on the other side of the mirror: it's not only about a substance but also a consumption method & associated ritual, those last 2 aspects which in principle are under a user's own control actually come with ghost hidden in the machine, so to speak. Using cannabis anyway I'd say these dimensions of a habit can shape said habit profile... For example, micro-dosing spontaneously resonates with this perspective.

Agree with the ritual aspect of this. For Okulu55 you may have to see this post to understand where Egzoset is coming from. Looks like some good work. Interested to try this out. Just shows some of the innovation that is happening here Very happy

sbios
#6 Posted : 11/4/2020 1:17:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome & yes please report back when you get to taste the version of jungle spice you encountered. Big grin