We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
After several experiences, I finally feel compelled to join! Options

kieran
#1 Posted : 10/11/2020 2:17:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

First of all, Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to finally be here and part of the community. I am fairly new to DMT (5-6 years, under 10 experiences), but I have researched the topic since my teens, only feeling the time was right around 6 years ago.

I have realised since initially trying DMT, I naturally have quite a big tolerance. Still to this day do not know why. However my first experiences was amazing and the most visual (maybe for another topic).

I had found some the other day, and after a good month or two since my last dip, I decided to walk to the park opposite my house, smoked in a small roll up cigarette. I do have a pipe but wanted to have a light essence and get more of a background effect, I find this to be just as beneficial for the soul if I can be honest.

I LOVE star gazing, whether I am just standing outside, when I used to smoke cannabis, I found it so therapeutic. Since quitting cigarettes and smoking cannabis. I felt this was a perfect time to go look at the stars, and try my new batch.

I went onto Spotify and searched DMT (cliche I know), and after skipping through a few tracks found one called, Warm Desert Sands by Desert Dwellers, and for whatever reason felt compelled to listen to it. I started walking to the park and I just felt in synchronicity to the music.

I walked into the darkness of the park, and could literally just see the sky and dark silhouettes of the trees around me. I had two small DMT roll ups and lit the first one, stood and just looked up at the sky. After a few tokes I could feel that presence, and a bright shooting star zooms across the sky (I know deep down this was just for me, the music in synchronicity with what I was experiencing). In between the bright stars, the lowly lit twilight stars became a lot more visible, almost as if the DMT increased my perception and ability to see the stars. They appeared to be moving around ever so slightly, almost as if they were dancing, just for me to enjoy. I felt very much like the great power of the Universe, and it was showing me just how much I was in control, and the beauty of just looking into the galaxies. At certain points Polaris and Ursa Major were almost appearing to be more significant at certain points. The trees in my peripheral vision were so black, I find my eyes when I stare through something, the dark colours seem to consume a lot around them. It appeared so beautiful and although the park is surrounded by city, whilst my back was turned, and I was in my moment, I feel as if that moment was very much designed for me. And the compulsion to go out at that time, choose that track to listen, walk in the park, and look up - was meant to be.

During the song, which I repeated 3-4 times, the words that were being mentioned, seemed to resonate with what was happening at the time.

I saw around 4-5 shooting stars. The stars were more vibrant then usual, and I saw thousands of stars in-between. I felt like Polaris and Ursa Major are significant for some reason, I don't entirely understand why, but I feel like I was absorbing wisdom. A very beautiful experience. For that moment, I was all that existed, and I felt like I learned something which as DMT seems to always unfold over the coming weeks/months.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

forwardtoinfinity
#2 Posted : 10/11/2020 4:24:50 PM

Novice HyperPilot

Welcome Smile Glad you've joined and thank you for sharing

That sounds like quite a beautiful experience, a good dosage/ROA and setting for everything to line up as it did. The stars can be such good guides, and with the right music it all falls into place

I'm curious about your other experiences, if you have any more about what teachings DMT has offered you? I often feel like I've been shown the secrets of the world, but when I come back, there is little specificity, just positivity

Okulu55
#3 Posted : 10/11/2020 6:54:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting experience, wasnt even sure it works that good rolled. Had opinion glass should be used, even though u could melt it on top of the bud.

kieran
#4 Posted : 10/12/2020 3:37:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So I have found that for visual element definitely use a glass pipe. I don’t smoke weed and I find THC can affect the effects that you get from DMT, so try steer away from other drugs whilst using DMT myself.

I have found (personally) that if I just want the essence and presence of what DMT give, smoke it lightly in a roll up with tobacco. The effect isn’t 100% but it is almost a micro dose for me. I’m still very much a beginner in many aspects.

What I find is that DMT give you what you need and not what you want. I tend to get very synchronised with the Universe when I do it. I can manifest a lot of my reality. And the law of attraction definitely comes into play. It also gives me things weeks or months down the lines. Little nods that let me know that it’s real, even when not under the influence (if that’s the right phrase). For example, friends I haven’t spoke to in months/years I’ll think about and later that day they will contact me. Or I’ll worry about something and the universe provides a solution for me.

It may sound very selfish but when I have DMT I get a very big sense of importance, almost as if I am the reason why the Universe even exists. But I feel this feeling is to make me feel a sense of being connected, not in a vain it’s all about me way. I feel almost as if I am everyone, I am everything, and I control what I want in life. I think we all do, but we disconnect from time to time from our spiritual senses and we become misguided.

Over the years of me experiencing DMT, I feel like it teaches me to just relax, row my boat gently down the stream. I don’t feel scared about death ever since my first experience. My first time was so visual, I couldn’t even put it into words. I took
my bong. Held it in. Laid down. Closed my eyes. I heard a ringing sound and knew what was coming. I just remember smiling. Happy I was finally going to see what I’d researched for years. At first it was pitch black, then I saw a mist connecting from two sides and once they connected I went into a wormhole. The colours were the most beautiful I have ever seen, the most orangest orange, the most redest reds, the most purplelest purple, you get my drift. The shapes where amazing but went in almost a circular portal motion as I traveled down. If what I see in real life is 4K than this was 16,000,000K, for some reason I saw Swaztikas, Aztec faces, I saw dark beings which dragged dark energies from my head, I could see 360 degrees around me with full peripheral vision, so I could see myself even though I was myself it was weird.

When I was coming out of my trip I opened my eyes. And my friend who was with me. I remember looking at him and I cannot explain it very well. But I can tell you. These bodies we have, are not real, they’re simply vessels, he was grey and lifeless. I know that the people we know, they are not what we see, the spirit is very detached from the body. But in our reality we cannot see this. And the body is a way for us to connect with other entities. Beyond this realm there’s so much more.

When I looked at things, I could see the particles moving. I was very much in control. I could drive a car. But I was very much in the understanding that everything is just connected with sheer energy. The existence is just a physical existence. Nothing more. Life on earth and death is simply the beginning. I’ve always felt I’ve had guardians with me from a young age and I feel this experience simply connected me, and brought me closer to them.

I know over the course of my physical life I will learn more. I’m in no rush to do so. And I feel when the time is right I jump in a bit more. At the moment a little dose here and there. But I very much appreciate would like a big breakthrough very soon. I was planning an ayahuasca retreat to Peru this year but unfortunately this pandemic has put this on hold.

kieran
#5 Posted : 10/12/2020 3:42:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If my replies seem unintelligible it’s not me. My iPhone genuinely replaces plural words into singular and changes correctly spelt words for what it interprets as being something else. It’s rather annoying.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 10/12/2020 7:23:33 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Please remove all references to purchasing.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...es_or_smuggling_of_drugs

Take care.

Welcome to the Nexus.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

kieran
#7 Posted : 10/12/2020 11:32:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes my mistake it does say above. I think in excitement I’ve just wanted to tell everyone about my experience and not realised. Apologies. Please help proof read that I have removed all instances. I believe I have. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Okulu55
#8 Posted : 10/13/2020 5:20:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Damn I must say that is one amazing and detailed experience u had there.. really touched on some personal aspects there..

Well, i will say 'these things'.. they have helped a lot. Mainly to shift my focus on what life is all about and not about what it isnt here.

Have given reason to see behind the veil so the speak.

All in all it is a pity such tool hasnt been more widespread, at least where I live, so u really have to dive into it to reach it..

Thanks for the insights @Kieran non the less Smile