We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Shadowman and maxzar can make music sometimes! Options

Shadowman-x
#1 Posted : 1/14/2010 4:45:00 AM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

Here we go~! This is a place where we make music, and if you wanna join in, just say so! max posted some rules, all we wanna do is haev a fun good old time and make some shit for you guys to trip balls to. Smile
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

maxzar100
#2 Posted : 1/14/2010 5:11:53 AM

Earth Child

So I guess this needs explaining then, This is a collaborative song thread. Each person will take turns adding to the song, until an amazing song is created. Please be respectful, and have fun.

FOR this to work there has to be some guidelines, here are a few:

1. If you are editing the song, you must post that you are working on it. ONLY ONE ADDITION AT A TIME. The rest of you must wait until the previous addition has been posted.

2. Please do not spam this thread, Only post after the addition before has been posted, this way there will not be chaos.
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

maxzar100
#3 Posted : 1/14/2010 5:12:38 AM

Earth Child

Right now, I am editing the song, will be up shortly
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

11:11
#4 Posted : 1/14/2010 6:13:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Umm, what the hell is this?
Psychonautical musical adventures

I am the Pickled Herring, raging through the streets of Aurangabad. Smiting the simian fortress of Agartha I fly with pan liners and garbage bags attached to my million tentacles of horrid putrefaction, eating souls and raining down corpses on the mighty city of Gruad.

Hail Eris!

Shadowman-x
#5 Posted : 1/14/2010 6:19:49 AM

x-namwodahs

Unfinished. Very happy

Shadowman-x
#6 Posted : 1/15/2010 9:42:53 PM

x-namwodahs

god hates a coward, sonny.
(this is just gona be my general music thread now)

MagikVenom
#7 Posted : 1/16/2010 1:57:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shadow Max or Max Shadow I like it.
what a name for a band send me some music I will let you know if I can contribute. I may have lyrics and guitar.
I am a organic music guy. I need real human talent. No sampling and start buttons please. Mimic is not art!
Nor are computer programs that draw pictures and make music.

Peace
MV

Umm ????
Umm What the hell is this? moth boy says?Laughing Laughing Laughing
Give me a Break! With you food colored cupcakes
You think that is HEAVY
You are weak.
Since when are you the one!
Son?
How dare you!

MagikVenom
#8 Posted : 1/16/2010 1:59:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shadowman-x wrote:
god hates a coward, sonny.
(this is just gona be my general music thread now)

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I hate(sorry I mean dislike) false gods and cowards myself

jamie
#9 Posted : 1/16/2010 2:31:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

what the difference between pushing a button and pulling a string?

I play guitar and drums and know nothing about synthing music..but i can still appreciate what people like simon posford are doing..not really any more mimicking than someone playing a piano is..
Long live the unwoke.

MagikVenom
#10 Posted : 1/16/2010 3:12:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
what the difference between pushing a button and pulling a string?

I play guitar and drums and know nothing about synthing music..but i can still appreciate what people like simon posford are doing..not really any more mimicking than someone playing a piano is..

Simple Bro a good musician can hit 10 gutiar strings. A good horn player can hit 8 notes in the time it takes to hit a botton. And it is real and live. Just like Jazz Music any one here know the true diffinention of a Jazz hard head? Well let me explain it a Jazz hard head trys Never to play the same thing twice. I love Simon but it a different type of music with a different type of audience.

Repetitive beats are great for hypnosis. But a original mind needs new imput the faster the better it drives my creativity.

I love my trance low theta.

But original Beta drives my creativity. Then its time to drop back down to refine the NEW ideals.

I can see how many may wonder because lots of my music is far from trance psychedelic. I like to push in every direction and refine my thoughts later.

There may be no paint brushes and no real drums and guitars in the future I hope to be dead by then.

And of course I am just kidding Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
About some of it. Thats how these eyes see thing today. Check back tomorrow for updates, its always changing.

What would Simon do in a twenty hour jam or longer just keep playing the same thing over and over. I would hope he could play some original Flute music in the moment. I am sure he would and could. No computer can play a unlimited jam with out time constraints for a indefinite period of time with out being preprogrammed.

And that is why the Art of the Human Mind Rules and needs no embellishment from artificial sources. Man made the computer he may not always have access to them, but life goes on with or with out buttons. Music will not deevoleve because of button loss in fact it may be the new renaissance.

To me its the difference between poping a protien pill and eating a Fine Steak Dinner. Thats just me our dietary needs differ consume what makes you feel best. I like my steak.

Or maybe "In to the Light of the Naked Shadow"
We could call itSmile
Never know it could make someone RICH.......far fetched yes but much more likely than Alien existence Laughing
Love those odds lets start jammin Brothers.

If I have Corrupted the thread sorry, Max and Shad yeah thats anotherSmile

Kingston Wall
The Real Thing (SHE aint here for no FAKING its got to BE The REAL THING)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0rKKd3x450

I chase the moths from my light
So that I may not accidental
Crush them on my way inside
The Door

Peace
MV