We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Have you ever been hypnotized by a DMT Entity? Options

Morbid
#1 Posted : 10/10/2020 6:53:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm very curious as to whether anyone has felt themselves being magically compelled unwillingly (or possibly willingly) into following the commands of an entity in some way. It would be interesting if any DMT entity was powerful enough to compel the soul so as to override every aspect of ones free will. Has anyone had any experiences like this, and if so how did they feel?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ramma
#2 Posted : 10/10/2020 8:53:07 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

to the extent into which one is not mindful and seated in emptiness, i dont think there is free will, as one will be identified with the contents of the mind and act them out. Even though I have not experiences this Morbid, and think that DMT does not work like that, not only given my experiences, but all the experiences I've read, I think all DMT experiences qre a form of hypnosis, and given this, I think I have been hypnotized, explicitly so even, by being transfixes by a black and white swirl, or entities, etc.

But out of the thousands of reports I have read, begining in the 60's with Szara and Burroughs first intramuscular DMT trips (probably the first modern recreational use of DMT in the West) I have found one trip report that acount to what you are looking from. The trip reports come from the pen of a DMT nexus member, nina, the post is called Trip With A Cute Jester, among her posts are such acounts of hypnosis. In such reports nina details her mental health situation, and it appears to me that only such cases of instability can such things ocurr with DMT.

Blessed Smile
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Icyseeker
#3 Posted : 10/11/2020 1:25:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In the thread "The jester is waiting" (just three threads below this one) GulliversTravels describes a jester taking control of his body and moving him about. I myself have never had this occur.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

reachingfortherand
#4 Posted : 2/21/2021 10:33:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just came across this post from Google and created an account to share. Yes, I've been hypnotized. As soon as I broke through the entity had a dark and deceiving feel to it, that's when I tried to fight the experience. When it realized I was on to it and knew its intentions it got right up to my face; nose to nose. Its eyes were so hypnotizing that I felt my soul being ripped apart, being pulled back into whatever trance/magic it wanted to perform on me. It would move around for a split second and break its gaze, then it would try again. I don't have a full recollection of what happened but I think I managed to fight off whatever it tried to do. This lasted a minute or the setting changed and I intruded on a robotic entity that was pissed off at me for doing so (out of the pan and into the fire, lol). It was beyond uncomfortable and it scared the shit out of me. Probably the scariest experience of my life. It was evil and forceful. Much like rape/possession/whatever you want to call it. WAY too intense, I'd go as far as calling it demonic for a lack of a better word. Was it real, are the entities real? What is real? Who knows, I just know that it had overwhelmingly bad vibes. When I came to and started to realize I had a body, I found myself standing up while yelling the first thing that came to mind over and over (Jesus Christ help me!). I have no idea how I managed to stand up and I have no idea how long I was standing up for during this experience. Next day I hit an owl with my car, it suicided itself against my bumper and hood. Never hit an animal while driving before, but I found the timing pretty weird. Coincidence? Perhaps. That was a few weeks ago and I am not going to be ready to even think about smoking DMT for a while. It kind of fucked me up, but I'm doing my best to turn it into a positive learning experience.

I have found another report of this on a youtube comment that described it exactly like my experience. In fact it rattled me because I was just about to rationalize it away as a bad trip. It's kind of difficult to do so when someone across the world experiences the exact same thing with the exact same entity that has the exact same behaviour. I tried to find other accounts and it brought me to this thread, so I made an account. Hi everyone!

Have you had anything like this happen, Morbid? Why did you ask?

bismillah
#5 Posted : 2/22/2021 1:01:20 AM

My Personalized Tag

Often I have "whispers" on DMT.

I don't trip often, but there are a couple examples I remember. In my most recent experience, I found myself in the presence of two entities which existed in binary opposition of eachother. The first to present itself I dubbed the jester, although I could not hope to do it justice with my description of it. It was red and angular with a fiery energy, let's say. Whether this was a force that exists in the world, or something emerging from within me, I have no idea. Importantly it was the spirit of some energy I had suppressed in my life and it had come to take back control. I could almost hear it whispering "smile" in my ear, and---well---it pulled my lips into a smile. Interestingly, there was some back-and-forth; it took all of the strength of my will to resist, and still I could not restrain myself for long.

Not quite starting a fight club under the control of an alter ego, but nonetheless interesting. It's almost like that comic trope of the angel on one shoulder, and the devil on the other, except you're a marionette and they're both tugging really hard and their morality is totally ambiguous. I find it fascinating that "being of two minds" can become a literal phenomenon with these substances.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

reachingfortherand
#6 Posted : 2/22/2021 3:06:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
Often I have "whispers" on DMT.

I don't trip often, but there are a couple examples I remember. In my most recent experience, I found myself in the presence of two entities which existed in binary opposition of eachother. The first to present itself I dubbed the jester, although I could not hope to do it justice with my description of it. It was red and angular with a fiery energy, let's say. Whether this was a force that exists in the world, or something emerging from within me, I have no idea. Importantly it was the spirit of some energy I had suppressed in my life and it had come to take back control. I could almost hear it whispering "smile" in my ear, and---well---it pulled my lips into a smile. Interestingly, there was some back-and-forth; it took all of the strength of my will to resist, and still I could not restrain myself for long.

Not quite starting a fight club under the control of an alter ego, but nonetheless interesting. It's almost like that comic trope of the angel on one shoulder, and the devil on the other, except you're a marionette and they're both tugging really hard and their morality is totally ambiguous. I find it fascinating that "being of two minds" can become a literal phenomenon with these substances.

Interesting, I assume this is on sub-breakthrough doses? I can't imagine you'd know what your body is doing during a breakthrough.