We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Difficult pharma tonight Options

Tony6Strings
#21 Posted : 3/29/2020 7:12:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am considering another pharma experience tonight. I am very nervous after this last one. Do any of you have any tips for getting through a difficult trip if I should be so unlucky as to have another? I was reading the do's/dont's thread over at the ayahuasca forum there was some good stuff there. Please share with me your techniques for handling a difficult ride.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ShamensStamen
#22 Posted : 3/29/2020 7:46:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Music (preferably instrumental) using headphones, 3 to 4.5 grams of dried Lemon Balm leaf tea, focusing on the breath/breathing, letting go/surrending, being open and receptive but using discernment, clear the mind, relax/calm yourself, pay attention and learn, lay down and close your eyes, immerse yourself within yourself and in the experience (don't focus much externally), Tobacco for help with grounding, Cannabis for potentiating/intensifying, also don't go too high on the DMT dosage, go for a good strong but not overly strong Harmala dosage, dark room (no lights), comfortable clothing and cozy spot like a bed or couch, jacket or blanket for if you get cold, an AC or fan in case you get hot/warm, and some water or other drink nearby. Also may consider a little sugar in case your blood sugar gets a little lowered. And a purge bucket, and close bathroom (obviously). Also if you feel the need, expel some energy through rocking back and forth, tapping your feet/moving your legs, and just ride out that intense come up, remember that the come up will be over soon and things will stabilize and you'll feel amazing, try to quieten the fear and anxiety.

KuzeMaf
#23 Posted : 10/9/2020 4:09:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I'm noticing a pattern here with the medium - higher doses of Harmala.

Why does it feel as if it's difficult to breathe??? Some may say they feel as if they're drowning...but then realize they can in fact breathe.

I've experienced this body load with only 50mg Harmaline extract (along w ~30mg smoked dmt). It's hard to see myself raising the harmala dosage until I can navigate more comfortably without the feeling of heavy lungs / breathlessness.

It kind of feels like getting the wind knocked out of you, but not quite as drastic.

Light and Love and Namaste....
All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.

Tony6Strings
#24 Posted : 10/10/2020 2:18:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember this! What a night! I'm STILL afraid to take more pharma. I've got hold of my first vine and leaf for a traditional style brew, but it has sat in drawer all summer, I'm terrified.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

PREV12